SIDEBAR #17- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm going to turn in, do a little reading if I can. See you guys tomorrow. Sweet dreams everyone.

Maybe when AS is sentenced and people pay attention, it will give the CMJA jury the incentive they need. I truly hope that they just sentence her to LWOP and be done. No more limelight. No more TV exposure. Just go away. JMV

I'm off to lay down and watch tv..Friends then Fraiser. I hope they are good..
:eek:fftobed::heartbeat:

Maybe when AS is sentenced and people pay attention, it will give the CMJA jury the incentive they need. I truly hope that they just sentence her to LWOP and be done. No more limelight. No more TV exposure. Just go away. JMV

I think the same -- get it over and never hear from her again.

I'm worn out! :floorlaugh: House smell any better?

Me too! The fans worked. Husband is asleep but not before he told me to turn down my TV. so he's good! :waitasec::bedtime:

I had to log back in because I couldn't sleep because of the thought that we might get TO because of the subject matter that we had fun with tonight.
The missy trial had so much of that subject matter and so much of it, it was deplorable and I passed over a lot of posts because of it. I wonder who got TO's because of it?? Makes me upset and didn't mean to cause any trouble if I posted anything illegal.
Just wanted to get it off my chest.
That's all I have to say about this.
Night again.

I had to log back in because I couldn't sleep because of the thought that we might get TO because of the subject matter that we had fun with tonight.
The missy trial had so much of that subject matter and so much of it, it was deplorable and I passed over a lot of posts because of it. I wonder who got TO's because of it?? Makes me upset and didn't mean to cause any trouble if I posted anything illegal.
Just wanted to get it off my chest.
That's all I have to say about this.
Night again.

No problems. I just got back...I will have to read back a few pages to see what has been going on.

-------
noonie, when I press TY. nnothing comes up! this has been on going for years. Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Also I must hit a certain spot~ on the button. :floorlaugh:

HMMMMM Very Strange tho isn't it?:seeya:

I have an old TV that was plugged in and never used. It just blew up. The whole house smells like electric burning. We got the TV out of the house and have fans on blowing air outside. I sprayed Febreeze. Any ideas? My husband can't sleep! Help!

Was there any lightening that could have zapped it? If not, there is something going on with the wiring at that outlet that should be checked out.

wow i missed quite a lot last night! goodmorning everyone!

I was just thinking the same thing! I'm blushing as I'm reading :floorlaugh: Shame on me for having my nose stuck in a book all night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff