GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're going to take Websleuths off line for about an 2 hours on the morning of Sunday, 18 August. We're going to fix the problem that causes the database errors that have been popping up.

Current schedule is to begin around 10:00 AM Eastern/7:00 AM Pacific time.

Thank you !​

Every time I see the new photos from the prayer vigils I cry. I cry because it is so amazing how many people show up each time and show their love for Elaina. I cry because Elaina should have never gone missing and should be home in her bed. I cry seeing the pics of K, breaks my heart. I cannot imagine what she feels. Everyone needs closure, questions need answers, and Elaina needs to be brought home to her family. Lord please watch over her.

Nope, not gonna let Elaina's thread get down the bottom of page one, at least not before saying goodnight, sweet dreams little one, listen closely and you'll hear me humming "Jesus loves me"... and never forget that, darlin.

Hugs to the family. Hoping for peace and strength for all and mostly for a reunion soon with baby girl :)

SBM
Go to the SS administration and get new copies. Takes what, 6-8 weeks and a couple of hours of time?
Go to the hospital and get a notarized copy of the birth certificates. Again, what is it, 6-8 weeks?
IT is faster, safer and easier than dealing with RS, and it wouldn't have resulted in ....THIS.
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
In my state (MO) you can go to the Health Department, pay $15 and you walk out with yours or your childs birth certificates.
SS for the new copies is a good suggestion, too, and when I lost mine a few years back they gave me a paper to show my name and number and that I'd be receiving a regular copy in a short time.
Agree, agree, and agree some more with everyone's assessment of RS. Slimy weasel was mentioned and it seems to fit him so well.
If I could say one thing to TJ and make him calm enough, listen well enough to sink in is that I know you're hurting. I can only imagine your pain. Your dad, stepmom, grandparents among others have supported you, stood strongly behind you during all of this. Words and actions hurt. Even though you're hurting don't pass the hurt on to those that love you most. We're all still here for you and your beautiful daughter and praying that she returns safely into her daddy's arms soon.

FerretMommy~God Bless you and your family and friends. I've always been told that those that love the most and that is known will always be there for that person will be the one they turn on fastest and most often. Praying for strength, peace and a resolution to your nightmare.

Crutches, stupid boot and all I would make the drive to Ohio to watch her on the stand.
I'm going to need some of those boots. I know exactly where I want to put them.

God, please! We're crying out to you for Elaina's return. Please bring her home now!

MOO

It is just too darn quiet.........

BRING ELAINA HOME!!!

Somebody break down and talk today ! TODAY!
This is an outrage . The very people you are tormenting and terrorizing are the
ones you will beg for mercy from at your sentencing. Think about that you two !
You want mercy and compassion when it comes time for the gavel to hit, show
some today !
And while we're in praying and hoping and wishing and begging mode, let's do all of that
for the judge and DA in this case that they will have the wisdom to see through this
charade and force resolution and not give these 2 a slap on the hand and probation.

Somebody break down and talk today ! TODAY!
This is an outrage . The very people you are tormenting and terrorizing are the
ones you will beg for mercy from at your sentencing. Think about that you two !
You want mercy and compassion when it comes time for the gavel to hit, show
some today !
And while we're in praying and hoping and wishing and begging mode, let's do all of that
for the judge and DA in this case that they will have the wisdom to see through this
charade and force resolution and not give these 2 a slap on the hand and probation.

AMEN!

I pray and pray and pray they they get every single person involved in this and they sit in jail forever.

TRUTH serum, lots of it!!!!

SWEET ELAINA!!!!!

Not sure what to say but keep checking in and sadly face the silence.

But can't forget, will never forget.
Ferrettmommy, you and your family are ever present in my heart. The truth will come out, this too shall pass, keep holding strong!
I believe she is happy and at peace, sweet little girl.

Bring ELAINA home ! ! ! ! ! !

:please:

There were a lot of people in that house the day that Elaina "disappeared", wonder how many of them have been vigorously interrogated, uh, I mean questioned....:facepalm:

It's time.
Time for this sweet baby to come home.
Time for healing in the Steinfurth family.
Time for Ferretmommy and Terry SR to have stress, pain, fear and emptiness be gone.

Time for the two in jail to speak the truth.
Time for SK's family to step up and do the right thing.

It is my sincere hope that anyone that knows the truth and that has not provided that truth to the police, FBI or Steinfurth family will suffer, be tormented, physically, mentally every single moment until Elaina is brought home.

Elaina has touched so many lives without a spoken word.

Her sweet spirit cries out to come home.

Hope AS & SK hear her voice constantly to where they can hear nothing else.

*sigh* nothing has changed :(

praying, praying, and still praying. Sweet baby girl...you are loved.

!!FIND ELAINA!!

Goodnight baby girl. You are dreaming about butterflies, rainbows, and all things good.

Steven's attorney filed a Request for Discovery yesterday. Click on thumbnails to enlarge.

Attachments

• 019 - 8-19-13 - request for discovery,  p 1 of 5.JPG
    019 - 8-19-13 - request for discovery, p 1 of 5.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 85
  • 020 - 8-19-13 - request for discovery,  p 2 of 5.JPG
    020 - 8-19-13 - request for discovery, p 2 of 5.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 72
  • 021 - 8-19-13 - request for discovery,  p 3 of 5.JPG
    021 - 8-19-13 - request for discovery, p 3 of 5.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 53
  • 022 - 8-19-13 - request for discovery,  p 4 of 5.JPG
    022 - 8-19-13 - request for discovery, p 4 of 5.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 45
  • 023 - 8-19-13 - request for discovery,  p 5 of 5.JPG
    023 - 8-19-13 - request for discovery, p 5 of 5.JPG
    25.1 KB · Views: 31
Cherub, I just love your avatar. Just made me tear up big time!

I had jury duty in Detroit a while back, completely dreaded it and would have traded that one day to sit in on both AS and SK's trial in a heartbeat!

I have been super busy planning a birthday party for my 2 boys. One will be 7 and the other 1 year old. I can't help think about Elaina. I pray that on her birthday she will be blowing out candles on her cake and opening gifts. One will be from me! And K will have to help her because at 2 it is still a challenge tearing off that paper!

This is just so sad :(
I have a brother around Elaina's age, and I couldn't imagine if he went missing or was harmed by someone in our family.

Too many children just "go missing" while in their parents' care and it's very frustrating!

SBM

In my state (MO) you can go to the Health Department, pay $15 and you walk out with yours or your childs birth certificates.

with all due respect, I think the birth certificates he wants are the one's issued at the hospital that have their little foot print's stamped on them. I still have the ones from my children, even though we long ago sent off for the official ones issued by the state.

I think RS was playing on TJ's sentimental emotions. I just don't understand what RS was trying to get in return. While I don't know anything of him but media clips, he seems the kind of person who always has a plan--always finagles the upper hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo