SIDEBAR #17- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
It really feels like the summer has ended here- it's been so cool (and nice)- not like the August weather I'm use to. Walmart has all the school supplies in for the children.

Is the Halloween stuff out yet?:floorlaugh:

I stopped by her house and left my fresh scent. :floorlaugh:

Does that mean you went to her house and peed on her bushes and grass like my two male dogs do? :floorlaugh: One is always trying to out-fresh-scent the other. :laughcry:

It really feels like the summer has ended here- it's been so cool (and nice)- not like the August weather I'm use to. Walmart has all the school supplies in for the children.

School started here yesterday. :) yay! streets are quiet again. LOL

I don't have any smilies showing on my screen. :( Have to rely on my not so good memory.

So what was the worst prank you ever played?

Put tabasco sauce in my bratty little 5 year old cousin's kool aid. Thought it was funny until his face turned red and he drank about 16 glasses of water before he threw up. :floorlaugh: I was 12.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeZftK2kO6U"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeZftK2kO6U[/ame]

Does that mean you went to her house and peed on her bushes and grass like my two male dogs do? :floorlaugh: One is always trying to out-fresh-scent the other. :laughcry:

being a southern belle, I would do no such thing!

This is a great post gcharlie. My thoughts are that the only punishment that will make her suffer is the death penalty. She is so delusional that she will spend all of the time she is in prison manipulating others, and thinking that she can still get away with it. After all, she thinks she's a "celebrity and artiste" :puke:. At least with the DP she would hopefully spend ALL the rest of her days in solitude. And the day will come when her appeals are up, and she realizes that they are going to put her down like the rabid animal she is.

She will never suffer until it's about HER. Then she will have fear and remorse. But never over what she did to Travis because she relishes what she did to him, and continues to do to him. She is truly evil.

Evening my princess :seeya:
I don't think I met anyone who is truly evil. I don't think missy thinks she is evil. I feel sorry for her. She's very misguided in how she thinks. IMO, most murderers are misguided (and nuts :floorlaugh:).

Uh, oh. Looks like I'm being too serious tonight and scaring everybody off.

C'mon peeps. I'm done :deadhorse: and I'm stepping off my soapbox.

What do ya mean? I'm not scared, gcharlie, still here :D :seeya:

You are lucky. It's been unseasonably HOT up here in Manitoba. It was 98 degrees here today with the humidity. At least it cools down in the evening though, so that is good.

Here the grocery stores are already putting out the Halloween candy! It's still August for crying out loud. :waitasec:

haven't seen any tonight, but I thought I saw a :cat: or maybe it was :dracula: :floorlaugh: when I was out having a cigarette tonight.

So now there's a whole new side to YorNo. Just kidding, YorNo, I don't know why,:dunno: I just never imagined you with a cigarette , :wave:

Evening my princess :seeya:
I don't think I met anyone who is truly evil. I don't think missy thinks she is evil. I feel sorry for her. She's very misguided in how she thinks. IMO, most murderers are misguided (and nuts :floorlaugh:).

Interesting how some people have difficulty calling another person evil. In no way am I trying to pick on you, YoN, because I've seen others share your view.

It's not as if CMJA's picture is there in the dictionary when you look up evil, but consider Webster's definition of evil:

a : morally reprehensible : sinful, wicked <an evil impulse>
b : arising from actual or imputed bad character or conduct

Based on that, I have to say that she is evil. I think the lack of conscience combined with the deed makes her morally reprehensible or evil in my view.

And I couldn't believe it, but Hobby Lobby already had the Christmas Trees and decorations out immediately after the July 4th holiday. :eek:

In the mood for some nostalgia, eh? :seeya:

Evening neesaki :seeya:
I love TCM and watch it often. They are having their Summer Under The Stars this month where they spotlight one actor/actress and play their movies all day and night.

So now there's a whole new side to YorNo. Just kidding, YorNo, I don't know why,:dunno: I just never imagined you with a cigarette , :wave:

I felt the same way when I heard! In my eyes she's on a pedestal like an angel. :floorlaugh:

Evening neesaki :seeya:
I love TCM and watch it often. They are having their Summer Under The Stars this month where they spotlight one actor/actress and play their movies all day and night.

I love Cary Grant in the old comedies. He had such impeccable comedic timing and was very easy on the eyes.

And mine does this thing with his hind feet, you know, like a bull? What is that called :dunno: , this is only after he does number two. Strange, he didn't do that until after he was like two years old, and it has progressed to more frequent. He is now 4 1/2. I read that dogs have pheromones or something on their feet, so they do that to mark their territory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member