SIDEBAR #17- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the women's clothing from the 1930's. It was cut to really accentuate the beauty of the female body without showing too much skin. Katherine Hepburn had such a tiny waist!

Then you have the clothes of today where I just scratch my head and wonder what is she thinking? As in Kim Kardashian.

I also think today's clothes are strange- they make women look sort of slutty :blushing:- dresses are too tight on the rear and it makes a women's butt look too heavy or something- something not right about it :scared: doesn't accentuate the body correctly, IMO.

I also think today's clothes are strange- they make women look sort of slutty :blushing:- dresses are too tight on the rear and it makes a women's butt look too heavy or something- something not right about it :scared: doesn't accentuate the body correctly, IMO.

I agree. Slutty Wear seems to be the going thing today. I feel embarrassed for some of these women, I mean why would they wear something that isn't flattering? :facepalm:

Goodnight my princess and neesaki.

I'm going to bed, too.
Goodnight everyone :seeya:

Can someone remind me when Travis's murderer goes back to court to find out when she faces second jury pool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member