GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #11

Could be it was the husband doing the texting!
I still think this is the case and its NOT NH!

I have a problem with NH doing it because while he seems to be the perfect person to do it, he's too perfect, that or LE really missed getting some evidence..

I have a problem with NH doing it because while he seems to be the perfect person to do it, he's too perfect, that or LE really missed getting some evidence..

He was handed to us on a silver platter!
I do think if he was responsible LE would have found her by now and He would be in jail.

I still think they are looking for whomever they thought was out there around 12 midnight that evening.... And I think Kelli saw this person and went Holy sheet its _______ and told NH to let her out and that was it!

Yes, what a dumb s***, huh?
NH knew he was the last known person with Kelli and knew at least a dozen or so other peeps knew that too.
On the other hand, NH hurt a child knowing full well her mother would be returning soon. Such a dilemma.

Some random person who snuck in somehow in the middle wouldn't necessarily send a text either. But someone who was purposely buying time might, in their haste and having knowledge of Kelli's current friends and habits, think sending that message might buy them time. What the text did do is cause the friend to become slightly alarmed the next day when he couldn't reach Kelli but not to an alarming degree I guess.

Her husband, on the other hand, wasn't concerned period. He didn't bother to contact her all weekend anyway. Although very solid and in love, let her do her own thing I think he said. Whatever.

BBM - Agree, why text it to a friend. Curious why you think that was done?

Like masootz said, because that's the last person she had been texting. So who was that? Justin? Why was she texting him when she was in such a good relationship with her husband (according to him)? If it had been a gf or sister who received the text then that might compute. But a male friend while she sat in a bar on a Friday night all by her lonesome. I mean we have to give some credence to life experience and although people are all different, some things/behaviors are experienced by the majority of human beings at one time or another. For instance, when you're in love with your husband, you communicate with him as much as is possible.

Now it could be that "Justin" sent the text to himself (after he did what he did to Kelli) if he's the one who showed up on the scene. We know nothing about this named person who remains invisible to us.

Also I keep confusing him, "Justin", with an old boss of hers from Florida who is a friend who also has a wife. He might be the actual person I mentioned in my previous post who became concerned when he couldn't contact Kelli over the weekend. He might not be the person who received the final text from Kelli's phone. Because he went on TV and talked about not being able to reach her over the weekend (which is totally believable), I confuse him with "Justin" who we've never heard from to give his take on the situation.

Clearly you have misread my perspective, offenders always have this compulsion in the interior disposition but they obviously have dormant periods in terms of acting out on said fantasies.

It is contradictory to say that they do not have dormant periods in practice and at the same time hold that they do not act on what they fantasize about.

My point actually was that they indeed never cease to fantasize but they may have dormant periods of acting said fantasies out with frequency.

If offenders were constantly living out their interior fantastical dispositions as presupposed in this reply, they would probably be caught much quicker due to the destructive nature of acting out their compulsions in daily life.

The force of my point is illustrated by indicating that perhaps the circumstances that night allowed for the horrific synergism between fantasy and acting it out.

True but none of us are certain of the nature of NH's fantasies. When he was 16, he hurt a five year old iirc. That's sick.

We don't know if he's ever had an adult gf and if he has, is she small in stature like a child? We know Kelli is petite but her personality is nothing like a child's. Nor is she timid or a pushover from what we've heard. She's outgoing and bold and probably opinionated. A child is helpless and probably trusting, especially at five. How does a pedophile's fantasy fit into a woman who happens to be petite? They're still beyond puberty and whatever it is a pedophile dreams about (sick f). I know that all child molesters aren't pedophiles but then they'd have a dating history too.

Nobody will state if NH ever picked up regular women even if he preferred petite ones. Think of all your friends. Don't you have an idea of their type or know if they date lots of different women of all types, wait to meet someone special or, come to think of it, you don't know what they like and haven't seen them in a relationship or with anybody other than a platonic friend. Those are either gay and still in the closet or they are sexual deviants imo. I'm talking about people in their twenties and thirties when it's natural to be interested in finding a partner or, at least, hooking up.

Therefore, unless there's evidence NH likes women, why would he try to cozy up to Kelli? It's children who aren't safe around him.

Wow Woe.be.gone - your posts ^^ are great!

So true what you wrote about life experiences, and your questions and thoughts about this case are spot on!

True but none of us are certain of the nature of NH's fantasies. When he was 16, he hurt a five year old iirc. That's sick.

We don't know if he's ever had an adult gf and if he has, is she small in stature like a child? We know Kelli is petite but her personality is nothing like a child's. Nor is she timid or a pushover from what we've heard. She's outgoing and bold and probably opinionated. A child is helpless and probably trusting, especially at five. How does a pedophile's fantasy fit into a woman who happens to be petite? They're still beyond puberty and whatever it is a pedophile dreams about (sick f). I know that all child molesters aren't pedophiles but then they'd have a dating history too.

Nobody will state if NH ever picked up regular women even if he preferred petite ones. Think of all your friends. Don't you have an idea of their type or know if they date lots of different women of all types, wait to meet someone special or, come to think of it, you don't know what they like and haven't seen them in a relationship or with anybody other than a platonic friend. Those are either gay and still in the closet or they are sexual deviants imo. I'm talking about people in their twenties and thirties when it's natural to be interested in finding a partner or, at least, hooking up.

Therefore, unless there's evidence NH likes women, why would he try to cozy up to Kelli? It's children who aren't safe around him.

I understand what your getting at but at the same time until there is evidence he doesn't I wouldn't exclude him as a possibility either.

[/B]

I understand what your getting at but at the same time until there is evidence he doesn't I wouldn't exclude him as a possibility either.

Wait, I asked for evidence that NH has had a girlfriend, gone on dates, picked regular women up in order to try to get close to them (without killing them). No one has ever offered up any evidence of him doing any of those and we know of peeps, or at least one peep, who knew him from the bar. They could speak up if they wanted too but don't because there's nothing to say. They may never have thought much about NH's relationship status because of casual association until this happened to Kelli. Thinking about it now, you'd think somebody or someone would say they were NH's friend with benefits or even that he'd put the munch on them and didn't take their rejection very well. Something. But, nothing about any of NH's relationships is known. He was just a guy helping out and hanging out in a bar. Bars have women.

Are you asking me to prove a negative? lol, or am I asking someone to prove a negative? I'm so mixed up!

Another point I'd like to make is that I learned on Kelli's threads about the concept of victim analysis profiling that LE does to assist them in understanding a case. This is what caused me to think more deeply about NH's perp profile. Why does LE think he fits this case other than the obvious - he's a felon who hurt a child who, years later, drove Kelli, a woman and soldier, home. What happen inbetween? Why would NH want to kill or force anything upon Kelli?

Wait, I asked for evidence that NH has had a girlfriend, gone on dates, picked regular women up in order to try to get close to them (without killing them). No one has ever offered up any evidence of him doing any of those and we know of peeps, or at least one peep, who knew him from the bar. They could speak up if they wanted too but don't because there's nothing to say. They may never have thought much about NH's relationship status because of casual association until this happened to Kelli. Thinking about it now, you'd think somebody or someone would say they were NH's friend with benefits or even that he'd put the munch on them and didn't take their rejection very well. Something. But, nothing about any of NH's relationships is known. He was just a guy helping out and hanging out in a bar. Bars have women.

Are you asking me to prove a negative? lol, or am I asking someone to prove a negative? I'm so mixed up!

Another point I'd like to make is that I learned on Kelli's threads about the concept of victim analysis profiling that LE does to assist them in understanding a case. This is what caused me to think more deeply about NH's perp profile. Why does LE think he fits this case other than the obvious - he's a felon who hurt a child who, years later, drove Kelli, a woman and soldier, home. What happen inbetween? Why would NH want to kill or force anything upon Kelli?

Naw, I'm just trying to spark talk on her case again. It's just frustrating that those speed bumps turned into brick walls. My point was simply that you can't assume he didn't date women just because no one has come out and said he did. The opposite could just as easily be said that no one has come out and said he was gay and don't you think they would have if he was. I'm confusing myself now. :banghead: I just wouldn't read too much into something just because it hasn't been discussed publicly. There is also probably plenty VOH or others know that hasn't been shared. Just because it hasn't been shared doesn't mean it isn't so.

He might be the perfect person to lay blame on
But is he the right person?

Someone was out front of that bar that night id bet my last dollar on it
LE has to suspect someone and are trying to prove it.
They need to place this person there.

I do think if it were NH we would have found her by now!

Personally I think someone one day will find her in the Florida area! JMO

http://www.sorarchives.com/zipdirectory/IN/46204/Roy_Dale_Brown_611269

When I googled NH's name, the sorarchives sex offender site comes up as he's profiled therein. You can click on it and see his mug shots. Somehow he was able to attach a message to the link before you click onto his page. He begins the message by saying, all you blankity-blanks typing behind keyboards don't know anything and that (this other RSO), RDB (link above), molested both him and his sister when he was just seven.
I've never noticed a personal message on a rso's profile come up before.

Evidence exists that children who were molested are more likely to molest when they get older. Psychologically speaking we can't understand why people repeat harmful, negative behaviors. We learn as we grow older what's right from wrong and become aware of our hurts. Yet, still, these behaviors are often repeated by someone who was once a victim of the same crime. There's a need for some to pass their pain along.

If NH's claims are true, (he posted his story along with the RSO's full name for the world to see), my desire is for NH to be heard and that his pain will be acknowledged and believed. Experiences of sexual abuse can remain buried within the child as may have happened to NH. His anger is justified even though we can't understand why he chose to offend the little girl. Maybe this RDB guy was never outed in NH's case. If this is the same RDB, and he lived nearby to Nick when he was a little, his accusations may be true. It's possible his mother knew this guy back then and other people will remember him and can verify NH's claims. He says his sister was a victim of the same guy too.

Woe Be Gone, I can't find that quote when I click, I do see the RSO, but not the quote. I am always on the fence about NH, he is a RSO, and I know the rates of recidivism are very high. He did have the perfect opportunity. But with all of the searches and intense investigation, she hasn't been found. I feel that if it was him, he would have been caught by now, they would have questioned him more and he would have broken. I know MB was in Florida, but most married men would not take kindly to their wife being out with another man. And I hate to say it like this, but a young, pretty girl walking around Fayetteville or at a bar by herself at night, is just not a good idea. Trafficking is on the rise everywhere, roofies are everywhere, as well. I don't mean this with any disrespect to KB, but this city can have a bit of a rough element later in the evening. With he being new to the city, she may have felt safe, but I would never suggest for anyone to be out walking late at night. I still wonder about her last text, and how sure that she did not send it. Did she send it walking home, did she send it on her way up the steps or did someone send it after they had taken her?

Woe Be Gone, I can't find that quote when I click, I do see the RSO, but not the quote. I am always on the fence about NH, he is a RSO, and I know the rates of recidivism are very high. He did have the perfect opportunity. But with all of the searches and intense investigation, she hasn't been found. I feel that if it was him, he would have been caught by now, they would have questioned him more and he would have broken. I know MB was in Florida, but most married men would not take kindly to their wife being out with another man. And I hate to say it like this, but a young, pretty girl walking around Fayetteville or at a bar by herself at night, is just not a good idea. Trafficking is on the rise everywhere, roofies are everywhere, as well. I don't mean this with any disrespect to KB, but this city can have a bit of a rough element later in the evening. With he being new to the city, she may have felt safe, but I would never suggest for anyone to be out walking late at night. I still wonder about her last text, and how sure that she did not send it. Did she send it walking home, did she send it on her way up the steps or did someone send it after they had taken her?

Type Nicholas Holbert into google window and then sex offender should come up. Click that for the google results and when the results for that search comes up (NH + SO) you'll see Nicholas Michael Holbert's name with a sorarchives link. The comment isn't inside the link, its under the google search option that comes up. I didn't quote the comment directly because it begins with swear words and I substituted "blankity-blank" in their place.
Hope my explanation makes sense. I just googled again and it came up.

Agreed, that's a problem with text messages (for evidence) as no one can be 100 percent sure who sent them.

I see indecent liberty with a minor was his offense. Does anyone know specifics on that? Rape? Very young child or were they both teenagers in a relationship? I think that info would help me decide how he might view Kelli and if he may be involved. He is a good looking man, if Kelli didn't know his RSO status poor girl probably would not have even suspected him :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Thanks Woe Be Gone, I found it! As for the charge, from what I found on google for NH, was it was a neighbor, NH was at the house often. The mom left for a very short time, and when she was gone, that was when the assault took place, the child told the mom immediately. I will try and find the link.

From and old FO article:
Nicholas Holbert, 26, was living out of his car and in the thick woods behind Froggy Bottoms in April 2012.

Holbert is a registered sex offender, having been convicted in 2003 in Harnett County on two counts of taking indecent liberties with a 5-year-old child. He was sentenced to a minimum of 20 months and a maximum of two years on each count, according to N.C. Division of Public Safety records.

Holbert was convicted of child abuse inflicting serious injury and given a minimum of 25 months and a maximum of 39 months in prison, records show. He was released in July 2008.

Once he was released, Holbert was required to register at the Cumberland County Sheriff's Office. As a sex offender, there were strict guidelines to follow, such as notifying authorities of a change of address within three days and not living within 1,000 feet of a day care center or school.

He was required to check in with authorities upon his release and let them know his new address.

http://www.fayobserver.com/articles/2013/04/14/1247012

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back