Bar patrons must reveal social media profile for entry

Also a great stalker & rapist tool...
Easily find out which bars your stalkee goes to, or, if you prefer to rape previously unknown women, you can choose a suitably drunk victims at the bar, check their profiles, find some common ground or namedrop a few of their friends to make yourself seem safe and off you go. Your own profile is a fake one, of course, with a photo that looks like you in the shadows of a bar but not in a courtroom.

've probably spent too much tme on WS...

Well I wouldn't be visiting that bar,what right does he have to ask that...its not a law.

It's easy to make up a fake profile for yourself anyway so it's not exactly full proof

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk 2

I too must be on WS too much because I'm highly suspicious of this person's motives. JMO

I do not have a Facebook account - I guess I'm not welcomed there.

Wonder how long this will last, or will it be a new fad for more bars.

I do not have a Facebook account - I guess I'm not welcomed there.

Wonder how long this will last, or will it be a new fad for more bars.

It's probably not the type of place any of us would go to in the first place.

I'm also pretty suspicious of his motives

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

I wonder if friending every patron gives him the right to take pics of them and post. I'd be thinking he's trying to advertise on his own site and would be sending posts all the time to mine.

the bar "uses social media to screen customers and keep the place safe"

how exactly does friending people keep the place safe?

weird ...

Well I wouldn't be visiting that bar,what right does he have to ask that...its not a law.

It's easy to make up a fake profile for yourself anyway so it's not exactly full proof

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk 2

he can ask whatever he wants - his bar is private property with an invitation to the public - that invitation is at his discretion and can be rescinded at any time

Strange...it says valid id plus FB....so if you aren't on FB do they tell deny you entry? Lay down the bottle....lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell
Back