GUILTY FL - Loomes Wheeler for child sexual abuse, Kissimmee, 2013

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Loomes Wheeler, Jr. aged 70

The owner of a horse stable close to Disneyworld has split.

Loomes who has been arrested twice in one month for sexual crimes against children was fitted with a GPS back in April. Once again the GPS program failed.

Relatives reported him missing and in turn hours and that's HOURS after he cut off his GPS did the monitoring company know about it.

There's an active search for this creep.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...evice-osceola-deputies-osceola-county-sheriff

If the company who makes those trackers is similar to the ones who make DUI interlocks, they're pieces of crap. (Not defending DUI perps, but I've seen those interlocks and they're so poorly designed/buggy they're likely to cause an accident themselves, esp. when a "rolling test" is required. Imagine trying to drive while inflating a balloon. Now imagine the unit shorting out.) Sorry, tangent, I just assume both items are the result of government contracts and shoddy manufacture.

70?? you mean these guys never lose that compulsion???
I wish more of them would take the ariel castro way out.

70?? you mean these guys never lose that compulsion???

Nope. Unfortunately I can attest to that. We've had cases here of even older pedophiles assaulting children. The worse being they do this for decades. Decades. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Meanwhile he's still missing this Loomes Wheeler.

More news came out that his stepson is an RSO and his crime was commited at that horse farm.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/another-child-molesting-case-horse-world-discovere/nZs8Q/

If the company who makes those trackers is similar to the ones who make DUI interlocks, they're pieces of crap. (Not defending DUI perps, but I've seen those interlocks and they're so poorly designed/buggy they're likely to cause an accident themselves, esp. when a "rolling test" is required. Imagine trying to drive while inflating a balloon. Now imagine the unit shorting out.) Sorry, tangent, I just assume both items are the result of government contracts and shoddy manufacture.

Human error.

An employee of Court Resources didn't call it in because he thought it was a false alarm.

No doubt they are made cr*p*y and keep going off when they shouldn't. However, it should have stilled been called in. Anytime that thing goes off they need to call it right in.

Too bad they still don't have "Dead or Alive" bounty posters

I'm about friggen fed up with juries. :mad:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-wheeler-child-sex-attack-20150410-story.html

The jury in the child-sex abuse trial of millionaire Loomes Wheeler Jr. found him guilty of lesser charges Friday night.

Wheeler had faced nine felony counts of rape and sexual abuse on two girls as young as 5 years old.

After deliberating for nine hours, the jury found Wheeler guilty on three counts of battery, two counts of lewd and lascivious molestation, and two counts of lewd and lascivious conduct.

Wheeler, who showed no emotion as the verdict was delivered, will be sentenced May 22.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back