GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still so stunned and absolutely sad. Both missing babies, Elaina and Levon, being found after such a long wait. If there's any comfort at all, it is in imagining them together in a wonderful playground in Heaven with lots of Love and Happiness for them now.

Wonder where AS learned her parenting actions from? RS???

I'm leaning towards SK is the accessory and AS is the main perp . I guess I think that mostly because SK was free on the streets for much longer than her and because he is the one now speaking. She hasn't said a WORD to help her child be found, only words that made it harder to find Elaina and had LE searching everywhere but where she actually was.

I'm leaning towards SK is the accessory and AS is the main perp . I guess I think that mostly because SK was free on the streets for much longer than her and because he is the one now speaking. She hasn't said a WORD to help her child be found, only words that made it harder to find Elaina and had LE searching everywhere but where she actually was.

i agree. he obviously has at least a bit of a conscience: he pukes, she asks for a cigarette and goes towork the next morning.

im anxious to hear if he made a deal.

But sxhe is the first one who broke down and discussed Elaina being injured, its what got her in jail in the first place. I still think SK was the abuser that night, especially after what K said.
imo

i agree. he obviously has at least a bit of a conscience: he pukes, she asks for a cigarette and goes towork the next morning.

im anxious to hear if he made a deal.

He also threatened tj with a fight to the point of taking his shirt off. I think he squealed because he didn't like being in jail and thought he could throw it all on AS.

IMO its eeny meeny miny mo as to who killed her but I see AS as more likely to go along with whatever her man said than I do actively killing her, mostly because she spoke out first.

And I am still unconvinced that SK told her where she was as that would implicate him

In the presser this morning it said near Federal st. on Prentice.

http://www.toledonewsnow.com/story/23359411/we-found-what-we-believe-may-be-baby-elaina-says-tpd-chief-diggs[/URL]

which certainly makes a lot more sense since Ferretmommy told us SK was found on Prentice. It's crazy here in Toledo, not one person tells the same story and that includes misinformation given out by police! Rumors are running rampant and you cannot believe a word on FB. News stations are giving completely conflicting stories obviously also and they were at the news conference.
It also seems to me that when this first happened, SK's mom said that only SK ran out back door..not both of them. Can anyone verify that?

http://www.toledonewsnow.com/story/...area-near-steven-kings-home-on-federal-street

yes, this article says the same. States nvestigators removed a package from a garage in an alley off Prentice Street in east Toledo. I think the confusion is due to the presser and articles say "On Thursday Toledo Police removed a box containing human remains from a garage near the home of Steven King, which is located at 704 Federal Street in east Toledo." I think they are just giving 704 Federal as a reminder where SK lives{d}.

But sxhe is the first one who broke down and discussed Elaina being injured, its what got her in jail in the first place. I still think SK was the abuser that night, especially after what K said.
imo

I think I have to agree. If SK made a deal, this is why. Perhaps in the 30hrs of evidence they have something to pin on him......

Maybe they have no idea which one killed the baby because both abused her.

Maybe they have no idea which one killed the baby because both abused her.

very good point. they wake up, she doesn't... who knows what injury was the final straw.. i suspect blunt force trauma will be the cod.

sickening. my toddler has been mr insane today, and hurting him would never cross my mind. i had xrays today, hes terrified of drs and strangers... he hid under a chair while a nurse held a lead blanket over the chair lol... frustrating as all get out, but he was scared, i had to keep that in mind... sigh. littles arent TRYING to make life hard, i guess some people are too self centered to realize this...

very good point. they wake up, she doesn't... who knows what injury was the final straw.. i suspect blunt force trauma will be the cod.

sickening. my toddler has been mr insane today, and hurting him would never cross my mind. i had xrays today, hes terrified of drs and strangers... he hid under a chair while a nurse held a lead blanket over the chair lol... frustrating as all get out, but he was scared, i had to keep that in mind... sigh. littles arent TRYING to make life hard, i guess some people are too self centered to realize this...

Awww, yeah they scare easily sometimes, mine does!

If she was fussy, she just probably wanted love and attention from her mother.

I pray whatever happened that she did not suffer.........

It is just so sad.

I think SK left the house via the back door that day because Elaina's dad would probably kick the **** out of him that day for Elaina not being there. Also, he had a guilty conscience and wanted to avoid the heat. I think SK did it. Poor Elaina. JMO

Awww, yeah they scare easily sometimes, mine does!

If she was fussy, she just probably wanted love and attention from her mother.

I pray whatever happened that she did not suffer.........

It is just so sad.

IMO, she suffered just being with her... her... AS. :ugh:
I hope FM is holding up OK. I saw her on last night, but she didn't say anything. Poor thing. One person has NO right to destroy a life, destroy a family.

http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/st...kely-missing-toledo-toddler-elaina-steinfurth

"An autopsy conducted Friday was inconclusive, and DNA tests will be needed to determine if the remains are of 19-month-old Elaina Steinfurth, a county coroner said. Investigators, though, were confident that what they feared was true."

Does this mean that they cannot determine the cause of death???

Why why why??????? Poor sweet baby girl. Wish with all my heart that I could go back in time and save her!

IMO, she suffered just being with her... her... AS. :ugh:
I hope FM is holding up OK. I saw her on last night, but she didn't say anything. Poor thing. One person has NO right to destroy a life, destroy a family.

Poor FM :(

No they do not, especially an innocent child.

Ferret and Cherub, we are here for you!

HLN is talking now about why she wasn't found in the previous search. Some dude says there was a lot of debris , stacks and stacks and stacks on top of the boxes on the rafter. LE did not drop the ball.

IDK this guy's name .

HLN is talking now about why she wasn't found in the previous search. Some dude says there was a lot of debris , stacks and stacks and stacks on top of the boxes on the rafter. LE did not drop the ball.

IDK this guy's name .

So are they assuming that no one would have gone to the trouble to move the stuff to hide her in the back of the garage?

If she was that well hidden, that must have taken some time to do. My question is WHEN was she hidden? The night before, in the morning, or after Elaina was reported missing? When were they able to sneak in and do this and who all knew about it?

If SK confessed where Elaina was, did he confess when she was put there? Wondering if LE is keeping that info under wraps......

My head is spinning....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member