GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/st...kely-missing-toledo-toddler-elaina-steinfurth

"An autopsy conducted Friday was inconclusive, and DNA tests will be needed to determine if the remains are of 19-month-old Elaina Steinfurth, a county coroner said. Investigators, though, were confident that what they feared was true."

Does this mean that they cannot determine the cause of death???

Why why why??????? Poor sweet baby girl. Wish with all my heart that I could go back in time and save her!

Another Caylee. Let's just hope some one talked. :(

So are they assuming that no one would have gone to the trouble to move the stuff to hide her in the back of the garage?

If she was that well hidden, that must have taken some time to do. My question is WHEN was she hidden? The night before, in the morning, or after Elaina was reported missing?

If SK confessed where Elaina was, did he confess when she was put there? Wondering if LE is keeping that info under wraps......

Hmm, you know what I just wondered? If the family cleaned out the house after LE saw what a horrid shape it was in , and they dumped all their junk into the garage and just stuffed it as tight as they could, thus sealing in baby girl and in their minds, hopefully forever, ya know?

Awww, yeah they scare easily sometimes, mine does!

If she was fussy, she just probably wanted love and attention from her mother.

I pray whatever happened that she did not suffer.........

It is just so sad.

I still say that something was wrong with Elaina the day before on that video. She looked like she may have been fussy that day as well. Thus AS rocking her back and forth. Either that or the poor baby was already injured and didn't show it.
I can't imagine anyone causing that kind of harm to a baby. I mean I get upset sometimes and I've even smacked my daughters hand and occasionally her rear, but I could never imagine getting so mad that I lash out to that degree. And the bad part is AS doesn't even seem to care. How can you one day be rocking and loving on your baby and the next the baby be dead from someone harming it and you know about it but never say a word? I find the whole thing insane and the bad part is I don't think I could see her without wanting to hurt her.

If reports are accurate that little Elaina had a bump on her head and some blood from her nose she may have already had a head injury. Poor little lamb. Breaks my heart.

Hmm, you know what I just wondered? If the family cleaned out the house after LE saw what a horrid shape it was in , and they dumped all their junk into the garage and just stuffed it as tight as they could, thus sealing in baby girl and in their minds, hopefully forever, ya know?

There are a ton of things that just do not make sense about this......And this is why I believe this was a family cover-up.....ugh :(

I still say that something was wrong with Elaina the day before on that video. She looked like she may have been fussy that day as well. Thus AS rocking her back and forth. Either that or the poor baby was already injured and didn't show it.
I can't imagine anyone causing that kind of harm to a baby. I mean I get upset sometimes and I've even smacked my daughters hand and occasionally her rear, but I could never imagine getting so mad that I lash out to that degree. And the bad part is AS doesn't even seem to care. How can you one day be rocking and loving on your baby and the next the baby be dead from someone harming it and you know about it but never say a word? I find the whole thing insane and the bad part is I don't think I could see her without wanting to hurt her.

I think IMO that if SK solely did it then she would have hopefully said it from the beginning, when the incident happened, maybe even had the heart to call police/ambulance. But she is definitely covering her own butt.

Her behavior made me hope that she was hiding Elaina. Now I am just so disgusted.........

http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/st...kely-missing-toledo-toddler-elaina-steinfurth

"An autopsy conducted Friday was inconclusive, and DNA tests will be needed to determine if the remains are of 19-month-old Elaina Steinfurth, a county coroner said. Investigators, though, were confident that what they feared was true."

Does this mean that they cannot determine the cause of death???

Why why why??????? Poor sweet baby girl. Wish with all my heart that I could go back in time and save her!

Yeah, interesting. What part of it was inconclusive? COD? ID? (ETA: Obviously ID, but... is that all? Are they just not releasing COD?)

Yeah, interesting. What part of it was inconclusive? COD? ID? (ETA: Obviously ID, but... is that all? Are they just not releasing COD?)

The last article I read said they were still working on COD.

""The box, recovered from the upper level of the garage located at 704 Federal, contains immature human skeletal remains. Because the skeletal remains are so immature, it is not possible to determine the sex of the deceased therefore DNA is necessary.

"DNA samples have already been submitted to BCI for analysis. DNA is the most accurate and scientific procedure to confirm identity and sex in this case.

"Anthropologic examination is still ongoing.

"Toxicology is pending.

"Cause and manner of death will be assigned when all parts of the autopsy have been completed.""

Toledo 11.

Been busy with work and just now finding this news... :sick:

:rose: for Baby Elaina! Rest in peace sweet darling!

Thoughts & prayers are with Ferretmommy, Cherub, and all the family that truly loved this baby girl!!

The last article I read said they were still working on COD.

""The box, recovered from the upper level of the garage located at 704 Federal, contains immature human skeletal remains. Because the skeletal remains are so immature, it is not possible to determine the sex of the deceased therefore DNA is necessary.

"DNA samples have already been submitted to BCI for analysis. DNA is the most accurate and scientific procedure to confirm identity and sex in this case.

"Anthropologic examination is still ongoing.

"Toxicology is pending.

"Cause and manner of death will be assigned when all parts of the autopsy have been completed.""

Toledo 11.

Thanks- I have to wait to read links til my little beast goes to sleep- which, btw, the countdown is on!

I am so sorry for TJ's family....I cannot imagine having all the vigils this summer and walking by that house and knowing now that Elaina was there. I have lost a child so I will not say that this will bring closure; there is no closure. I hope that this will bring some peace eventually and they can do something to honor Elaina in the future. A memorial garden, a bench in a park, a small scholarship for a student studying early childhood education, something that means something to you that you can use to honor her memory.

I have thought right from the beginning that Elaina may have gotten into an illegal substance when she was left alone to nap. Even a cigarette (eaten) can be fatal to a toddler. A stray pill (like oxy's) could also shut down her respiratory system. I hope they can pinpoint what happened and that the people involved are held accountable. I cannot imagine how they lived knowing that baby was out in a box in a garage. Mind boggling to me!

Another Caylee. Let's just hope some one talked. :(
Exactly. They lied and played games and obstructed the investigation long enough so now a COD can't be determined (thanks again to Casey Anthony for writing that script). Anybody who was searching the area should be concerned, because someone is going to get Kronked* by some defense attorney at some point in the future I'm sure. :banghead:

*Kronked - To be accused by some slimy defense attorney of murder and dumping a body in a swamp, after finding said body and reporting it to police like any normal person would do.

Thoughts are with Ferretmommy and all those that loved Elaina. I'm sad, but relieved that it seems she is now found.

Sounds like LE do have some questions to answer on this one, but feel that the box has probably been moving around.

Exactly. They lied and played games and obstructed the investigation long enough so now a COD can't be determined (thanks again to Casey Anthony for writing that script). Anybody who was searching the area should be concerned, because someone is going to get Kronked* by some defense attorney at some point in the future I'm sure. :banghead:

*Kronked - To be accused by some slimy defense attorney of murder and dumping a body in a swamp, after finding said body and reporting it to police like any normal person would do.

Oh man, I live right next to Toledo and just got a horrendous shudder at the thought of Jose blowing into town.

Anyhow, The woman on nancy grace with the tracking dogs said the cadaver dog "indicated" around the area of the back alley behind the house. Where the garage is.

I thought she was found in the garage? Plz clarify.

I thought she was found in the garage? Plz clarify.

If you google 704 Federal, Toledo you can snoop the streets. There IS an alley behind that house and you can see garages, but can't go down the alley. I think that the garage may have belonged to someone the next street over (Prentice). The garage nearest the back yard of the house on Federal has the garage door opening AWAY from Federal, which is why I think it may belong to someone on Prentice. Confusing.......

Guys, I know all of this is very upsetting and disturbing. We do not make up names for anyone, guilty or not. We do not have name variations and we don't make fun of anyone period.

Discuss what we know, that's fine but no bashing, no name calling and no name variations.

Thanks.

Ima

Bump.

Going to bed. Nite guys. Prayers for the family.

The box does contain human remains according to coroner. Police have executed search warrant on the residence based on the new evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie