Votes: 82 64.6%
  • innocent but complicit in some way

Votes: 7 5.5%
  • Don't know

Votes: 30 23.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE got more than one or two shots at interrogating Lisa's parents as shown in the links that I provided. In fact it was over multiple days and many hours. In my opinion LE got their chance at interrogating them without a lawyer present. At this point if they want to ask any more questions they will have to do so thru their lawyer. I think that is a good idea.

There is a law called the 5th amendment that allows people to not answer any questions that LE may have. I don't recall whether DB or JI have invoked their 5th amendment rights but they can at anytime.

I haven't seen a link that supports your claim that someone has been replacing posters that say "missing" on them with ones that say "kidnapped." I will consider that to be an unsubstantiated rumor until I see a link.

In response to the flyers reading KIDNAPPED vs MISSING, here is a news story that aired October 2, 2012.

http://www.kshb.com/dpp/news/local_news/was-baby-lisa-irwin-kidnapped

Well there's your link RANCH. Guess it's not an "unsubstantiated rumor" any more is it?

Well there's your link RANCH. Guess it's not an "unsubstantiated rumor" any more is it?

Yes, finally. Now it's been narrowed down to some unknown persons claim that flyers had been switched.

I agree with you Dewey. What difference does it make if the word "kidnapped" is on a flyer vs "missing"? If someone takes the time and effort to replace or add flyers for Lisa I considered that to be a good thing.
It makes a huge difference? Like the media has stated, KCPD didn't say Lisa was kidnapped, so what gives the family of a missing child the right to classify a case? Isn't that law enforcements job? The NCMEC flyer says missing. The FBI's site have her as a missing person.

Would you think it would have been okay for Casey Anthony to have the right to produce flyers that said kidnapped on them knowing what we know now?

Yes, finally. Now it's been narrowed down to some unknown persons claim that flyers had been switched.

People have the right to remain anonymous when doing interviews. I can say I have personally met the person that did the interview along with the rest of the group that distributed flyers. They are a great group of people who are advocating for all of the right reasons.

It makes a huge difference? Like the media has stated, KCPD didn't say Lisa was kidnapped, so what gives the family of a missing child the right to classify a case? Isn't that law enforcements job? The NCMEC flyer says missing. The FBI's site have her as a missing person.

Would you think it would have been okay for Casey Anthony to have the right to produce flyers that said kidnapped on them knowing what we know now?

People have the right to remain anonymous when doing interviews. I can say I have personally met the person that did the interview along with the rest of the group that distributed flyers. They are a great group of people who are advocating for all of the right reasons.

great post! thanks! and... :welcome4:

a few additonal things:

lisa is also listed as "missing" on the KCPD website

crime stoppers only works with anonymous tips... so those who deem anonymous sources as invalid or unreliable ought to think again, imo. there are often reasons people don't want their identity disclosed. doesn't mean they're liars :twocents:

Does the family of baby Lisa live in the same house?

If my child was gone, I would print any thing I wanted on the posters.
Free speech and all that.

No one has the right to tell these parents what status they should print.

We should be thankful someone is still trying to find her, not complaining about the verbiage.

If my child was gone, I would print any thing I wanted on the posters.
Free speech and all that.

No one has the right to tell these parents what status they should print.

We should be thankful someone is still trying to find her, not complaining about the verbiage.

I agree Inana. I haven't seen KCPD rule out an abduction as being possible in this case.

Lisa’s case still is classified as a missing or abducted child. Young said at this point there is no evidence that Lisa has died.
Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2012/04/...-no-new-clues.html#.UgXGMz9Re2M#storylink=cpy

Okay even though I do think the parents are guilty, I don't think there's anything wrong with the poster. If they are innocent, than Lisa was definitely kidnapped. Having kidnapped on the poster is more likely to get a passerby's attention.

Hopefully, the attic and garage, if there is one, have been checked. Probably too late now.....the perp would have moved her.

I would have to assume that you are referring to the parents as I doubt an outsider would put Lisa in the attic or garage and then go back to mover her. We do know that LE brought in the bomb squad trucks that allegedly had equipment on board to see into walls and other obstructions. For all the time they spent there, I'd be surprised if they didn't check those areas you mentioned.

imo, I think everything is wrong with the poster. Why can they put kidnapped on it and get away with it? Like I said, can a family of a wanted murderer change those flyers and put wanted for a parking ticket on them? Lisa is listed as missing not kidnapped. When you think about that, the circumstances surrounding her disappearance are much different. Kidnapped means there were signs of an outside intruder. Missing means something could have happened inside of the home. Someone could have misplaced Lisa. DB stating she was blacked out drunk means anything could have happened.

imo, I think everything is wrong with the poster. Why can they put kidnapped on it and get away with it? Like I said, can a family of a wanted murderer change those flyers and put wanted for a parking ticket on them? Lisa is listed as missing not kidnapped. When you think about that, the circumstances surrounding her disappearance are much different. Kidnapped means there were signs of an outside intruder. Missing means something could have happened inside of the home. Someone could have misplaced Lisa. DB stating she was blacked out drunk means anything could have happened.

I agree. Absolutely no proof of a kidnapping! And the neighbor's description of a man seen carrying a baby that night matches Jeremy Irwin, tall & bald! Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this one out. :facepalm:

The cards must have all been stacked right in the Bradley and Irwin favor the night of October 3, 2011 for Lisa to have been kidnapped. I have been by their house and I just don't see how it could have happened. The front of that house is in plain view. imvho

We do have confirmation of the poster switching, now. BUT... we don't have anything that says it is the parents, so please do not accuse them.

Thanks,

Salem

We do have confirmation of the poster switching, now. BUT... we don't have anything that says it is the parents, so please do not accuse them.

Thanks,

Salem

If they are the ones printing the Kidnapped posters & hanging them, who ELSE would be doing it? I am not accusing, but asking a legitimate question.

http://www.kshb.com/dpp/news/local_news/was-baby-lisa-irwin-kidnapped

"...her parents are still not talking to the media" .. wow.

"I have personally been harassed"

WOW. Just wow.

One un-named person who refuses to go on camera or provide proof is hardly confirmation. As for your being harrassed, again, that's one person's word with nothing to back it up. I'm not saying you were or weren't it's just not something I have seen, nor do I know the background to that story.

One un-named person who refuses to go on camera or provide proof is hardly confirmation. As for your being harrassed, again, that's one person's word with nothing to back it up. I'm not saying you were or weren't it's just not something I have seen, nor do I know the background to that story.

I have first hand knowledge of this taking place. I am no stranger discussing Lisa, passing out and hanging flyers near her home, shooting video of the neighborhood, posting the police scanner audio of the dumpster fire and call when Jeremy noticed Lisa missing, being in direct contact with one of the detectives assigned to the case due to a request from Cyndy Short's office, meeting with neighbors near Lisa's home and the list goes on. Volunteers from an organization I used to be associated with was distributing flyers from The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children only to have them removed. Some of the stores we distributed them to near Lisa's house stated friends of the family came in and replaced the volunteers flyers with theirs. One particular location was the same Waffle House that Megan Wright was in the morning Lisa Irwin went missing. The flyers were indoors behind glass, not ripped torn or faded so I can't give a logical explanation as to why they were switched out. I'm sure I could call the media today and go on camera to tell my story, but I'd hate to take away air time from Deborah Bradley or Jeremy Irwin in the event they decide to start talking to the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea