Ariel Castro: Convicted Cleveland kidnapper/rapist found dead in cell

APOE4 gene is related to cholesterol metabolism and can cause late onset Alzhemiers? Do you mean some other gene psychopaths can have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Footage from POLICE interrogation

Castro discusses how an ex-girlfriend almost discovered his secret when she heard a TV on upstairs.

He also admits to calling Louwana Miller (Berry's mother) and telling her that Amanda was safe and was now his wife.

Even though Castro's adult children wanted nothing to do with him, I'm still glad to discover that he wrote letters to two of them while incarcerated.

(edit:

Whoa. Wait. Did he really call Amanda's mom and tell her this? Did he call from home or his cell phone? Cause if so, these girls could have been rescued a long time ago if LE would have looked at phone records, traced the call to him, and checked him out. :confused:

Whoa. Wait. Did he really call Amanda's mom and tell her this? Did he call from home or his cell phone? Cause if so, these girls could have been rescued a long time ago if LE would have looked at phone records, traced the call to him, and checked him out. :confused:

He said he said it and hung up immediately, I wouldn't be surprised if her mother never reported it, because she didn't understand him.

He said he said it and hung up immediately, I wouldn't be surprised if her mother never reported it, because she didn't understand him.

Amanda's mother reported the phone call. I read about it well-before the interrogation footage was released. Here's an old article from the Plain Dealer, originally published in April 2005: http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2013/05/amanda_berrys_mother_asks_agai.html

Although the phone call is referenced, I don't think the wife comment was specifically mentioned in this article, but I will try to find where I read that.

A couple things:

1) For anyone curious about the latest news regarding Castro's suicide:

CLICK HERE for info (what the ligature was tied to, what was found in his cell, and more).

2) In hindsight, it would have been far more appropriate to put my post about Ariel Castro's son in THIS thread, rather than in the general discussion. Moderators, please feel free to move it :) ARIEL CASTRO'S SON IS UPSET WITH CLEVELAND ABC-AFFILIATE WEWS

I LOVE HER ! This girl, little meek and quiet and misunderstood from the get go ( i mean after the story broke ) with so little information about her and so much focused on Amanda , since she made the call out, etc. , has really taken life by the horns since her release. The more I see and hear her the more I think shes' going to be ok. She craves sunlight and smiles and freedom and it's just really great to see. For some reason, I assumed ( i know, stupid me , huh?) that Michele might stay in the background and just somewhat disappear and go quietly into the next phase of life. But she's large and in charge, isn't she?
GOD BLESS HER !

Beautiful! And you can see she has taken that song to heart. It is so appropriate.

Cleveland kidnapper Ariel Castro may have died from auto-erotic asphyxiation, not suicide, and two prison guards falsified logs documenting their observation of him in the hours before he died, the state said Thursday.

Castro’s pants and underwear were pulled down to his ankles when he was found, leading the state to forward those facts to the state highway patrol to consider the possibility of auto-erotic asphyxiation, according to the report from the Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction.

http://www.khou.com/news/Arien-Castro-may-have-died-from-auto-erotic-asphyxiation-227239251.html

There are details we do not need to know; IMO this is one of them....
What bothers me the most is that his innocent mother has to read about this plastered all over the news.

If it is true, it kind of irritates me that he died doing what he "loved." :puke:

If it is true, it kind of irritates me that he died doing what he "loved." :puke:

You're not alone.

Gross is the only thing I can even think of and that doesn't cover his behavior AT ALL. I'm glad he's gone.

Was seriously sick to my stomach when I read this. What a disgusting man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutalicy