RDI Theories & Discussion ONLY!

Exactly.
The same rationale for sending their child to a friends' home that very morning after your other child was supposedly kidnapped. The "precautions" taken to protect BR as he returned to school were really meant to keep him from speaking to people about what happened, not to keep him safe from kidnapping. The FBI has it's faults, as do all government agencies, but as far as solving these kinds of crimes, they'd be the ones to do it. Yet, they were turned away from Day 1. And I believe its because the DA, the governor's office, the lawyers and the Rs did not want it solved.

Exactly.
The same rationale for sending their child to a friends' home that very morning after your other child was supposedly kidnapped. The "precautions" taken to protect BR as he returned to school were really meant to keep him from speaking to people about what happened, not to keep him safe from kidnapping. The FBI has it's faults, as do all government agencies, but as far as solving these kinds of crimes, they'd be the ones to do it. Yet, they were turned away from Day 1. And I believe its because the DA, the governor's office, the lawyers and the Rs did not want it solved.

Well said, imo.

Yep, I remember that breakin also. Gee, those Rams sure have bad luck with intruders and breakins, don't they? I do not for one second believe that John was locked in the bathroom, and I wonder how true the breakin story is anyway? Probably something else they just made up, to make it look like someone was still out to "get" them. Hmmm...could it be the same "intruder" that broke into their home and murdered their daughter? Didn't he say that he left those doors unlocked? Hmmm...WHY? I mean, you know...their daughter had just been killed by an "intruder" four years earlier, and they still had their SON to think about...and they leave the doors unlocked. YEAH RIGHT! Only a person that KNEW that an intruder did NOT break in and kill their daughter would do something like that.

Years ago my home was broken into while we weren't home and I had my dog with me. I can tell you, speaking from experience, how frightened I was afterwards. I was afraid to even come home by myself, that there may be someone in the house robbing us again. I was so afraid, that I never took my dog with me again. When I pulled up to the house at night, I would have my key in hand and would not leave my car until I saw my dog looking out the window and then I would run to the porch. A month after the robbery was Christmas and my husband bought me a gun for my purse, along with a permit to carry a firearm. Thats how afraid I was, that a stranger was in my house taking prescious items from me. Unlike the R's, I didn't have a prescious daughter taken from me. How, after what they went through, they could ever let BR out of their sight in those first few months is beyond my comprehension. How they could not lock doors at any point ever again, is unbelievable to me!

I am thinking about that locked in the bathroom story.
In our house the bathroom door locks from the inside. If child would go in there and lock the door and not open it
when requested, an adult would use that funny looking key to unlock it from the outside.
John being locked in the bathroom sounds like another Ramsey "fishy tale" story to me. The only way this could happen is if the door knob and lock were put on in reverse of what it should be.

In our house the bathroom door locks from the inside. If child would go in there and lock the door and not open it
when requested, an adult would use that funny looking key to unlock it from the outside.
John being locked in the bathroom sounds like another Ramsey "fishy tale" story to me. The only way this could happen is if the door knob and lock were put on in reverse of what it should be.
Isn't it a shame the cops didn't think of that themselves? It's not rocket science!

Also, in the photograph in the pretty velevet dress apparently at Pasta J's, JB had on the bracelet and the ring which she had on in the autopsy. We know she had on the necklace in the photographs on Christmas Day so JB apparently wore those same pieces of jewelry (often) from the time she got them until her death.

I had included the jewelry in my list of staging items. Now, I'll need to remove them from my list, I guess.

angelwngs,
So if JonBenet is left wearing, ostensively, her daytime jewelry, then according to other rage theories, does this mean JonBenet was re-dressed in her jewelry, after removing it to go to bed? Or is the jewelry alike the size-12's particular to your favorite theory?

Years ago my home was broken into while we weren't home and I had my dog with me. I can tell you, speaking from experience, how frightened I was afterwards. I was afraid to even come home by myself, that there may be someone in the house robbing us again. I was so afraid, that I never took my dog with me again. When I pulled up to the house at night, I would have my key in hand and would not leave my car until I saw my dog looking out the window and then I would run to the porch. A month after the robbery was Christmas and my husband bought me a gun for my purse, along with a permit to carry a firearm. Thats how afraid I was, that a stranger was in my house taking prescious items from me. Unlike the R's, I didn't have a prescious daughter taken from me. How, after what they went through, they could ever let BR out of their sight in those first few months is beyond my comprehension. How they could not lock doors at any point ever again, is unbelievable to me!

It is like a rape. Your security has forever been violated in a way you cannot ever be the same. There is nothing more valuable than our loved ones lives and the sanctity of our homes and our bodies

Guess John doesn't know how to open the door.

This thread is for discussing RDI theories ONLY!! It is NOT for discussing or arguing IDI. Take that over to the IDI thread. Thanks!

Any and all topics RDI are welcome here! :rockon:

For some time I've wanted to discuss the head bash that fractured JB's skull.
Was BR strong enough to deliver that skull-cracking blow?

If a logical discussion convinces me that BR didn't deliver the blow to JB's skull, I will revise my theory. As always, I appreciate your help.

I know I'll soon be clobbered, but that's okay. :)

I am in the camp that believes JonBenet's head struck an object rather than an object struck her head. The injury seems to be a low velocity/high pressure wound to me, which is often seen in blunt force trauma where the person injured strikes an immovable object.

On the other hand, lets say a hammer struck JonBenet's head. That is a relatively high velocity/low pressure wound and I think Burke would have been very much capable of delivering that type injury. Actually, he could have also delivered the either type wound, imo.

The above are examples only and in no way suggest that I know what method or instrument was used.

BOESP:
I'll take your word about lv/hp and hv/lp. No worries about being clobbered by me.

Would the rim of a bathtub or toilet being struck with a child's head with a moderate amount of force create the lv/hp wound?

Thanks.

For some time I've wanted to discuss the head bash that fractured JB's skull.
Was BR strong enough to deliver that skull-cracking blow?

If a logical discussion convinces me that BR didn't deliver the blow to JB's skull, I will revise my theory. As always, I appreciate your help.

IMO, it would have had to be a heavy enough object, with the blow delivered at just the right angle. IOW, I don't see it happening. Not that it's impossible, but remember, her hit her in the face with a golf club IIRC, and did no severe damage.

I know a 7 yr old killed his friend by accident with a golf club, but IMO this murder started as a sexual assault that went wrong somewhere along the way. Yes, it's possible the perp was BR, but I see an adult male as a more likely suspect.

I think the main reason I don't see it as BR is that I think it was a close contact, so to speak, blow. Not at the end of a bat, golf club, etc. If it happened during the course of an assault, the perp & JB would be close together. Therefore, IMO, the flashlight is the most likely weapon (sorry otg!) although it could have been a trophy, or a hand weight. The fact that the Maglite was wiped down inside and out tells me it had some direct connection to the crime. I still think the blow may have been the result of JB biting the perp, in a VERY tender spot. We have no way of knowing if anyone had bite marks on them. :moo:

So Are you saying that the head strike could have been possibly accidental? That she could have fallen and hit her head? Or that she was thrown and hit her head? Im curious, really.

Scarlett you have your IDI thread all to yourself now. We have this one. Why can't we just agree to disagree? You stay on yours, we'll stay on ours, and all the others are fair game?

To be very honest, the whole point of this thread was to NOT have to defend our opinions to you. Would it be so bad to just let us have this one thread where you don't post? IOW, we'll stay out of your "yard" if you stay out of "ours". When we want to debate, we'll meet in the others?

:seeya:

I wish that BDI would be eliminated as a theory, once and for all.

Nothing supports it - not evidence, not common sense.

There is no motive.

On the other hand, the parents are statistically most likely to have hurt their child.

I feel the torch was out because JB was taken to the basement as a punishment, and the lights kept off intentionally.

I think that the blow to the head was made in the basement by the torch, and probably by PR, when JB wouldn't shut up. She'd already been molested and was hysterically over tired and rebellious this time.

The basement in the dark was part of the ritual/torture/punishment thing PR had going on.

PR belted her one across the head, went back upstairs, maybe put BR to bed (or he was already there) then wandered up to inform John of the big oopsy.

:moo:

IMO, it would have had to be a heavy enough object, with the blow delivered at just the right angle. IOW, I don't see it happening. Not that it's impossible, but remember, her hit her in the face with a golf club IIRC, and did no severe damage.

I know a 7 yr old killed his friend by accident with a golf club, but IMO this murder started as a sexual assault that went wrong somewhere along the way. Yes, it's possible the perp was BR, but I see an adult male as a more likely suspect.

I think the main reason I don't see it as BR is that I think it was a close contact, so to speak, blow. Not at the end of a bat, golf club, etc. If it happened during the course of an assault, the perp & JB would be close together. Therefore, IMO, the flashlight is the most likely weapon (sorry otg!) although it could have been a trophy, or a hand weight. The fact that the Maglite was wiped down inside and out tells me it had some direct connection to the crime. I still think the blow may have been the result of JB biting the perp, in a VERY tender spot. We have no way of knowing if anyone had bite marks on them. :moo:

Nom de plume,
I reckon the head-bash was non-accidental, and something from her bedroom was used. I say this since I reckon this was the primary crime-scene.

The fact that the Maglite was wiped down inside and out tells me it had some direct connection to the crime.
I might speculate that a non-ramsey used the maglite that night?

I wish that BDI would be eliminated as a theory, once and for all.

Nothing supports it - not evidence, not common sense.

There is no motive.

On the other hand, the parents are statistically most likely to have hurt their child.

I feel the torch was out because JB was taken to the basement as a punishment, and the lights kept off intentionally.

I think that the blow to the head was made in the basement by the torch, and probably by PR, when JB wouldn't shut up. She'd already been molested and was hysterically over tired and rebellious this time.

The basement in the dark was part of the ritual/torture/punishment thing PR had going on.

PR belted her one across the head, went back upstairs, maybe put BR to bed (or he was already there) then wandered up to inform John of the big oopsy.

:moo:

Please elaborate on this theory. By torch, I presume you mean the Maglite? What kind of ritual/torture/punishment are you thinking here?

I know I'll soon be clobbered, but that's okay. :)
If you get clobbered, B, would that be a "low velocity/high pressure" clobber, or a "high velocity/low pressure" clobber?

Just curious...

If you get clobbered, B, would that be a "low velocity/high pressure" clobber, or a "high velocity/low pressure" clobber?

Just curious...

Not agreeing or disagreeing.....but I just love your dry sense of humor OTG!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627
Back