Kyron's General Discussion Thread for 2012-13

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are still tweeting!

Maybe someone can put together all of the tweets into one post when they are done?
I'm not so great at it...

:seeya: You are doing a great job , freefallzzzz !

I have the Oregonian up and can post the tweets from there ...

(Tweets continued up to 11:14am PST)

@KyleIboshi 4m
The judge will make a ruling on motion to quash in Horman divorce case on Monday.

@KyleIboshi 13m
Attorney Brett Engel says Terri Horman's lawyers are "appearing in front of these cameras and proclaiming her innocence" as PR move.

@KyleIboshi 14m
Attorney for Kaine Horman argues Terri Horman's lawyers spent the past hour "grand standing and rhetoric about Terri Horman"

@KyleIboshi 33m
Attorney Stephen Houze says civil proceedings used with "military precision", 3 year campaign to vilify Terry Horman.

Current as of 10:37am PST (read from bottom up) from Twitter

@KyleIboshi 2m
Mult. Co. DA's office expresses concern about children being deposed about Kyron Horman's disappearance at Terri Horman's lawyers office.

‏@KyleIboshi 4m
Deputy DA reveals that Terri Horman's lawyer issued subpoenas for Fred Meyer, 24 Hour Fitness and a dry cleaner.

‏@KyleIboshi 1m
Judge allowed DA's office to be heard in Horman divorce proceedings

‏@KyleIboshi 2m
Terri Horman's attorney challenging whether Mult. County Deputy DA Don Rees should be heard. Says DA's office not party to case.

@KyleIboshi 10m
Carlo Calandriello, Asst. County Attorney arguing for motion to quash "What they want is to have criminal trial in divorce proceeding"

‏@KyleIboshi 14m
Bunch: Fact that investigators can "cherry pick" investigative file for Kaine Horman to advance divorce proceedings is highly problematic

@KyleIboshi 24m
Attny for Terri Horman, "Why is it our client has been forbidden from seeing her child (Kiara) for three years?" Terri wants visitation

‏@KyleIboshi 26m
Attny Peter Bunch argues detective waived confidentiality by showing documents to Kaine Horman. Says material should now be public

‏@KyleIboshi 28m
Attorney Peter Bunch asks judge: Are words spoken by police voluntarily to third party protected under Oregon law?

‏@KyleIboshi 33m
Attorney for Terri Horman hopes to depose school workers and classmates of Kyron Horman (potential witnesses)

‏@KyleIboshi 35m
Attorney Stephen Houze says witnessses will help establish that Terri Horman was not last one to see missing boy

@KyleIboshi 36m
Lawyer for Terri Horman says, boy's stepmother was NOT last person to see Kyron Horman at Skyline School in June 2010.

@KyleIboshi 40m
Houze; "Petitioner(Kaine Horman) has mounted an onslaught of public relations attacks" (against estranged wife, Terri)

@KyleIboshi 41m
Houze argues by showing Kaine Horman investigative material, state has waived right to withhold public records.

@KyleIboshi 43m
Lawyer for Terri Horman says statements and court filings, "Designed to condition public and persuade public that she is terrible person"

@Kyle Iboshi ‏@KyleIboshi 44m
Attorney for Terri Horman, Stephen Houze, says statements made by Kaine Horman and his legal team intended to "persuade public"

@KyleIboshi 51m
Attorney for Kaine Horman against visitation, "We're talking about introduction of somebody of central figure of criminal investigation."

@KyleIboshi 52m
Lawyer for Kaine Horman argues his daughter, Kiara should be focus of divorce proceedings. Concerned about Terri Horman having visitation

@KyleIboshi 54m
Lawyer for Mult. Co. says Grand Jury is currently empanneled, currently taking testimony into Kyron Horman investigation

@KyleIboshi 55m
Lawyer representing Mult. County says detective should not have to testify in Horman divorce lawyer because of pending criminal case.

@KyleIboshi 57m
An attorney from Portland Public Schools is also present at Horman divorce hearing. Mult. Co. District Attorney Rod Underhill also here

@KyleIboshi 1h
At least 8 attorneys are in the courtroom for Horman divorce hearing. MIssing boy's father Kaine Horman is also present. #kyronhorman

I don't know how I feel about this yet.

Is Gitana around??

On the one hand I'm happy to see the divorce proceedings move along. On the other hand I find it hard to believe that the divorce was stalled for 3 years to protect Terri's rights and keep her information to herself, and now Houze would like to compel LE to release their information, and perhaps completely compromise the witnesses in the case.

It always makes me roll my eyes to hear Houze get outraged (3 YEARS LATER) that Terri hasn't seen her daughter. Let's be honest. She values herself more than she values her relationship with her daughter. That's been established. If she wants to fight to see her NOW, fine, fight for it, but don't pretend that she hasn't had the same exact chance to fight for her for the last 3 years. She simply hasn't wanted to.

This is his opening to get inside of the investigation. If he keeps it up, they will finally name her a suspect imo and perhaps that is what he is looking for. He is trying to leverage Kyron as a means of blackmailing Kaine into having TH re enter the life of their daughter.

Houze, you disgust me and all who have any kind of moral compass.

Kaine isnt stupid. I also believe that lessons were learned from the Josh Powell murders of his children-the judge has to straddle a line between due process and protecting people from someone who I believe murdered a child. I would be floored if this judge allowed either the investigation to be compromised or visitation unless she completes the disclosure process that will determine whether or not she is a fit parent.

Hail Mary Pass, Houze. again JMVHO

Tweets by Maxine Bernstein @maxoregonian

Court hearing today on what discovery will be allowed in Horman divorce, custody proceeding http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/lawyers_to_argue_over_what_inf.html …

1h Maxine Bernstein @maxoregonian

Kaine Horman's lawyer says Kiara, 4, "hasn't seen her mother in three years, and frankly doesn't know who she is."

1 h Maxine Bernstein @maxoregonian

Terri Horman's lawyers subpoenaed former, current Skyline School staff, classmates of Kyron to refute allegations she's unfit to see Kiara

Terri Horman's lawyers subpoenaed former, current Skyline School staff, classmates of Kyron to refute allegations she's unfit to see Kiara

Attorney Stephen Houze said Terri Horman needs to challenge "an onslaught of public relation attacks" against her, mounted by Kaine Horman..

Mult County attorney asks judge to quash subpoena of sheriff's investigator Bobby O'Donnell: cites law enforcement privilege

Terri Horman's lawyer want to ask sheriff's Bobby O'Donnell what info he shared with Kaine Horman that led Kaine to sever her ties to Kiara

Lawyer Stephen Houze says he has witnesses who will say Terri Horman was not last person to have seen Kyron on 6/4/10.

"We are entitled to know what they know," argues attorney Stephen Houze, regarding info law enforcement shared with Kaine Horman

Terri Horman lawyer Peter Bunch: 'The mother-child relationship is the most important relationship there is, and it's been severed"

Mult County counsel, speaking of Terri Horman's lawyers: 'What they want essentially is to have a criminal trial in a divorce proceeding.'

Kaine Horman present at today's court hearing; Terri Horman is not.

56m Maxine Bernstein @maxoregonian

Mult County counsel says he has not reviewed criminal investigative files into Kyron Horman's disappearance. 'It occupies the entire room'

53m Maxine Bernstein @maxoregonian

DA Don Rees says Terri Horman's lawyers are trying to bypass criminal rules of discovery through the civil divorce case. (Cont'd)

49m Maxine Bernstein @maxoregonian

Mult County prosecutor Don Rees says Terri Horman's criminal defense lawyer subpoenaed staff of Fred Meyer, 24hrfitness, Magic Dry Cleaners

41m Maxine Bernstein @maxoregonian

Att Stephen Houze responds to prosecutor Rees: 'This is not a back-door criminal investigative process.'

38m Maxine Bernstein @maxoregonian

Att Stephen Houze: Any criminal nexus to the Horman divorce is 'direct result of 3-yr campaign -done with military precision -to vilify TH'

35m Maxine Bernstein @maxoregonian

Attorney Peter Bunch : "We're not going to allow Ms. Horman to testify."

31m Maxine Bernstein @maxoregonian

Attny Peter Bunch argues that the DA's office "lacks standing to be heard today." Judge allowed DA to speak.

23m Maxine Bernstein @maxoregonian

Kaine's lawyer says of Terri's lawyrs 'All they're interested in doing is appearing in front of these cameras and proclaiming her innocence'

22m Maxine Bernstein @maxoregonian

Kaine Horman's lawyer accuses Terri Horman's lawyers of 'public relations campaign to clear her name' -asks for limits on discovery

18m Maxine Bernstein @maxoregonian

Judge Henry Kantor says he'll make a ruling on what discovery will be allowed by Monday

13m Maxine Bernstein @maxoregonian

Both sides expect additional pre-trial hearings thru October - but don't expect actual divorce proceeding to start until next May

** These should be in order and can read from top ... :waitasec: I think I got them all from The Oregonian ...

:twocents: The info in this tweet is very interesting IMO ...

1 h Maxine Bernstein @maxoregonian

Mult County prosecutor Don Rees says Terri Horman's criminal defense lawyer subpoenaed staff of Fred Meyer, 24hrfitness, Magic Dry Cleaners

Ah ... the "Fred Meyer's Store" ... and the next one is the "Gym" ...

But this "Dry Cleaners" ? Has anyone heard of this one before -- or -- maybe I missed it ?

:seeya:

How the **** do the witnesses KNOW that she isn't the last person to see Kyron? That would mean the witnesses KNOW who last saw him, hence know what happened, or who took him. JMO If it proven that someone other than Terri saw him after she said she saw him, that isn't really that surprising. He could have gone outside to her truck after that too.

How the **** do the witnesses KNOW that she isn't the last person to see Kyron? That would mean the witnesses KNOW who last saw him, hence know what happened, or who took him. JMO If it proven that someone other than Terri saw him after she said she saw him, that isn't really that surprising. He could have gone outside to her truck after that too.

I know, right?!?!?!!? It's so transparently meant for the media, rather than to make any meaningful statement about a child kidnapping! How incredibly low can you get?

So they'll subpoena little kids into the attorney's office and ask them to accurately recreate a memory from 3 years ago, and then Houze can turn the little kid's recreated memory into a sound bite for the news. Excellent plan, Houze.

Terri Horman lawyer Peter Bunch: 'The mother-child relationship is the most important relationship there is, and it's been severed"

Oh, I thought the "keep me the eff out of prison" relationship was the most important one there is.

She must secretly have been helping to find Kyron and giving honest information to LE and fighting for time with her daughter, only we all have just not realized it.

There isnt anything Houze can say or do to rehab TH in the court of public opinion. BUT she convicted herself-she chose not to participate in any discovery that would cross the criminal investigation. SHE chose to bail on her child to save herself. She is living her life praying that Kyron isnt found so that she can wait out the world as a woman who is not inside of jail. IMO.

Now that is heinous. I am trying to figure out the long term strategy here...is she trying to find a way to get out of the trap she put herself in? Is she sick of living a life under cover? 'Cause we know this isnt about the baby now toddler.

Sorry for the continued rant-she wants a divorce hearing and custody/visitation without having to disclose anything pertinent to her fitness as a parent and her actions while married. Mind blowing. and Mind numbing.

Yeah, Desiree and Kyron haven't seen each other in three years...A horrible thought. No, wait, that's not what he meant.

I don't know how I feel about this yet.

Is Gitana around??

On the one hand I'm happy to see the divorce proceedings move along. On the other hand I find it hard to believe that the divorce was stalled for 3 years to protect Terri's rights and keep her information to herself, and now Houze would like to compel LE to release their information, and perhaps completely compromise the witnesses in the case.

It always makes me roll my eyes to hear Houze get outraged (3 YEARS LATER) that Terri hasn't seen her daughter. Let's be honest. She values herself more than she values her relationship with her daughter. That's been established. If she wants to fight to see her NOW, fine, fight for it, but don't pretend that she hasn't had the same exact chance to fight for her for the last 3 years. She simply hasn't wanted to.

Why now? Does someone feel fairly comfortable anything of forensic value ceases to exist, COD will never be conclusive? Or perhaps even that Kyron is never going to be found? So why live like a mushroom any longer?

ITA with everything you said Ami.

Why now? Does someone feel fairly comfortable anything of forensic value ceases to exist, COD will never be conclusive? Or perhaps even that Kyron is never going to be found? So why live like a mushroom any longer?

ITA with everything you said Ami.

That's a really interesting thought.

DID Dede know something incriminating, and once she'd gone on record and spoken to the GJ - and Terri did not immediately get arrested - they knew that it was safe to make a play for info and little-K? (she's not baby K anymore!)

I also keep getting hit by a sense of disbelief that Terri could give up her baby to save her own skin, then three years later act like it's this fresh outrage. Did she just notice, 3 years later, that her baby wasn't sitting at dinner with her?

And do they think that no one will notice that she's STILL not talking, nor is she willing to do a complete psych evaluation to see this child she claims to be so importantly bonded to?

And the sheer cruelty of saying that Kaine "severed" the mother-child bond, when this woman in all likelihood perhaps literally severed Kaine's father-son bond with Kyron, is grotesque. They're seriously going for gruesome murder imagery when she's the POI in a probable murder case? It's almost a sick joke.

I wonder if they are trying to get a peak at the GJ proceedings. Surely TH was subpoenaed. And she wouldnt be immediately arrested I think. They have to hand an indictment down. I wonder if they arent through yet. There is a room full of files kwim?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarmenHarrison