GUILTY IL - Willow Long, 7, Watson, 8 Sept 2013 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking he had this little kill kit prepared. The bags, tape etc. Maybe he was just planning on killing someone and the opportunity was there that night.

Either he cared about getting caught or he didn't.

Well FWIW, I'm still trying to find out whose van it was that was used to transport Willow for disposal. Was it his or did he have to wait until his sister returned from her night out to dispose of Willow's body?? Does anyone know?

I agree. While I do wish that all missing would get the same kind of attention I know that is not possible. I do think LE and media should work together and get missing person alerts out there so we know who is missing though. An Amber Alert would not have saved Willow. Have a ticker or something on the screen during evening or night news that alerts to those who are known to be missing in the area would be great.

You're right, an Amber alert could not have helped Willow. She was already dead and disposed of in the water prior to mother even knowing she was gone.:banghead:

Well FWIW, I'm still trying to find out whose van it was that was used to transport Willow for disposal. Was it his or did he have to wait until his sister returned from her night out to dispose of Willow's body?? Does anyone know?

It's only a guess, but it seems like mom left the van so he could go to work?
IMO she stayed out all night.
jmo
ETA: I only say this because she lied about feeding Willow breakfast.
I don't think she was there to feed the brother either.
Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I don't know for sure. I thought I was keeping up with all articles but there's always something I miss.

It was a 1997 white Pontiac Montana

Who it was registered to, I don't think we've been told yet...but I definitely could be wrong.

Sadly, I think it was a family van everyone used, and her body was in the yard when her mom came home from the bar. I think he either moved her body after mom came home from the bar and went to bed, or even possibly the next day on his way to work before LE came to the house (total speculation)...but I think that's why he left an hour early, because Willow's body was in the van.

Do the grandparents need a ride to their rig used for hauling or do they own their own rig?
I imagine their car or cars were left at the house if they were out hauling.

Do the grandparents need a ride to their rig used for hauling or do they own their own rig?
I imagine their car or cars were left at the house if they were out hauling.
Speaking of RIGS...
I just saw a post on Facebook from a great aunt. People are sharing pictures of their porch lights and lit candles.
The great aunt posted a picture of her and her husband's RIG - 18 wheeler. :(
with the lights on for Willow.

A family of over the road truckers it seems.
I hope Willow got to go with some of them and see some sights before her death.

Eta: many times truck drivers drop the trailer and drive the cab home.

He has nerves of steel if he waited to dispose of her body on his way to work. Just the thought of someone being that casual after killing always stuns me, but it happens quite often, way too often.

Speaking of RIGS...
I just saw a post on Facebook from a great aunt. People are sharing pictures of their porch lights and lit candles.

I too hope that Willow was able to go with them to have some fun times before her passing.

What worries me is that JD may have had the privilege of going with them who-knows-where and having some 'fun of his own' over the years as well.

I'm new at this but he has way too much going on in his brain for this to be a first time rodeo for him...in my noob opinion.

Speaking of RIGS...

Enjoyed hearing about the lights on the rig for Willow. I like to believe she is surrounded by light and adventures now where she is. She might even "visit"
grandma some morning for some choc coffee.

First time offense IMO... He was sloppy and stupid... :twocents:

I still think there's a few more twists in this case...wishing LE the best in sorting it all out....

he def hadprobs that gma was at least suspicious about. she says "we" in all her statements about him... sharing the blame for the questions they have. it wasnt "i keep wondering"... she says "we" constantly.

on phone or id paste the quote, but im sure yall will know it when you see it...

I think the push for new laws come from emotion, not logic.
An Amber alert is not helpful, IMO, without a vehicle or a suspect. I would hope people would call police/for help anyway if they see a child alone in a store, a park, on the streets, etc. IMO it seems like word gets out locally very quickly in the cases we have seen, Amber Alert or not.

First time offense IMO... He was sloppy and stupid... :twocents:

I still think there's a few more twists in this case...wishing LE the best in sorting it all out....

I agree....first time offense. It was his own niece...and the rest of what you said...

Yet again this child was never "missing "
Her uncle knew exactly where she was ...
Sigh

Yes - in the least HE knew all the searching for a live Willow was for naught, but he didn't even search

It sounds (to me) that grandma was the mother in this household, and mother to Willow (just not in the biological sense). I truly believe the reason she was not shedding tears while crying is due to not being capable of it. If you look at the scientific aspect, tears are triggered by a psychological response. Studies have shown (do some research on Max Hamilton) that it is possible for a person to be so depressed and emotionally defeated that they literally lose the psychological ability to trigger tears. In such a state, they go beyond mere crying and straight into flat nothingness (with regard to tear duct activity).

I don't even know why the lack of tears is a discussion at this point, but...the above explanation is what I believe is taking place with the grandma. She has gone through Devastation Alley, rounded Catastrophe Corner and has entered into Hell Street. There's just nothing left...absolutely nothing.

With regard to why she is the one who called a country radio station for an interview...perhaps she is a country music radio listener (she and gramps are both over the road, long haul, truck drivers) and somehow that radio station brings her comfort, so she was more comfortable with them (answering Graush).

The interview with grandma was released via MSM and therefore I'm referring to the interview only - not sleuthing either of them. I think they are innocent of any wrongdoing, personally.

I didn't see any tears either, but it was very clear she was sobbing and her nose was running because of that. You could definitely hear her sniffling. Her heart is broken! No question about that!

I have nothing to wear to a funeral. So I just don't go.
If one was occurring that I had no choice but to attend, I would have to go shopping first. :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288