Kyron's General Discussion Thread for 2012-13

Status
Not open for further replies.
But injecting someone with an Epi Pen if they didnt need it could cause a problem.

I think it has floated around before. TBH, it just occurred to me.

images

Not quite the same frame, but sturdy.

I often think of this picture and wonder if Kaine knew even then.

I also think of the picture where she is attempting to hug Desiree. They knew imo. http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/photo/kyronmothersjpeg-0ba02da06584fe81.jpeg

The bee sting theory I only recall as being a sign of animosity between them. Like Karmady said, Terri said something but Desiree knew it was a load of you know what because of his allergy.

I'm going back over some of the bee stuff.

Essentially (paraphrasing ;)) Desiree responded to questions about Terri's behaviour and said she was known to lie about stuff, like how she met Kaine, and "Kyron getting a bee sting".

Because he is allergic to bees, there was no way he was stung without Desiree being able to see the results. There was never any evidence of a bee sting.

There is some theories that perhaps "someone" that has gardening friends "wink wink" may have facilitated an interaction between Kyron and some bees, thus causing his death by bee sting.

All this is from places I'm not sure we can link so I'm just paraphrasing the general theory. Hope that's ok mods.

I don't care what info the defense atty has, what I want to know is why did TH not fight to see Kiara from the first! What was so damaging to her that she choose not do to it? That to me is more telling than anything else.

As far as TH not being the last person to see Kyron, there was a report by a truck driver of seeing a child that looked like Kyron in a black truck. I hope he's not planning to use that! Poor Desiree.

Contentious divorce hearing for Kyron Horman's dad, stepmom

At least eight attorneys were in the courtroom including Multnomah County District Attorney Rod Underhill as well as lawyers from Portland Public Schools and lawyers for both Kaine and Terri Horman.

http://www.kgw.com/news/Divorce-hea...-Hormans-father-and-stepmother-223645221.html

Wow ... interesting 8 attorneys in court today ...

:twocents:

Does anyone know who the lawyers were for the school? I counted Bunch and Houze for TH, Engels for KH, Underhill and Rees for DA's office. Who are the other three? And what did the school's lawyers say?

How long has Rees been with the DA's office?

I'm going back over some of the bee stuff.

Essentially (paraphrasing ;)) Desiree responded to questions about Terri's behaviour and said she was known to lie about stuff, like how she met Kaine, and "Kyron getting a bee sting".

Because he is allergic to bees, there was no way he was stung without Desiree being able to see the results. There was never any evidence of a bee sting.

There is some theories that perhaps "someone" that has gardening friends "wink wink" may have facilitated an interaction between Kyron and some bees, thus causing his death by bee sting.

All this is from places I'm not sure we can link so I'm just paraphrasing the general theory. Hope that's ok mods.

Do you have a source for this story about the bee sting? I don't remember reading anything about bee stings other than the fact that Kyron was allergic to them as one of the identifying features about him.

Maybe Terri had nothing to do with this and the person last seen with Kyron is solely responsible? Or maybe she is connected to the last person seen with him. At this point imo its one or the other. I think le is holding the info about the last person Kyron was seen with close to their vests as they try to connect him to Terri but i don't think they have been successful thus far. Maybe they should try a new tactic like releasing the composite of this person to the media. IMO it might help them identify this person and then they would have better luck connecting him to Terri as that seems to be their predominant theory.

I personally do not believe Terri is involved which i know is an extremely unpopular opinion on here but every avenue needs to be explored and after 3 years i feel they should release more about this person last seen with Kyron and the description and circumstances as told to them by witnesses. If i were a parent at skyline i would be very ticked off if LE continues to remain silent on this

The goal of LE is to find Kyron. I'm not convinced he's dead. I have seen no evidence that Terri was involved just as I've seen no evidence that Kaine was not involved. The biggest red flag I see is that Kaine has refused Terri co-parenting time with her child. Such a move is emotionally cruel to the child. There are two mothers who are without their child and the commonality is that the father is the same for both children.

JMO

I don't care what info the defense atty has, what I want to know is why did TH not fight to see Kiara from the first! What was so damaging to her that she choose not do to it? That to me is more telling than anything else.

As far as TH not being the last person to see Kyron, there was a report by a truck driver of seeing a child that looked like Kyron in a black truck. I hope he's not planning to use that! Poor Desiree.

why did TH not "fight" to see her child? I think it is entirely possible she believed she was threatened or she feared for the child's safety if she pursued it.

JMO

Who do the Mult County attorneys represent--the commissioners and county government? And why are they involved in this hearing?

Bunch argued that the DA had no standing, but didn't file a writ of mandamus to appeal the judge's decision. But why challenge the DA's standing but not the county attorneys' standing?

why did TH not "fight" to see her child? I think it is entirely possible she believed she was threatened or she feared for the child's safety if she pursued it.

JMO

? I dont think I understand. Who was a threat to TH?

The goal of LE is to find Kyron. I'm not convinced he's dead. I have seen no evidence that Terri was involved just as I've seen no evidence that Kaine was not involved. The biggest red flag I see is that Kaine has refused Terri co-parenting time with her child. Such a move is emotionally cruel to the child. There are two mothers who are without their child and the commonality is that the father is the same for both children.

JMO

There are two sides to this coin. Apparently Kaine has been willing to answer the questions required to fully participate in a parenting plan. TH made the decision to let her child go in order to avoid making those kinds of statements. She wants to see her child now-good for her. Then she needs to do the work and prove that she is a fit parent after essentially abandoning her child for the last 3 years.

Do you have a source for this story about the bee sting? I don't remember reading anything about bee stings other than the fact that Kyron was allergic to them as one of the identifying features about him.

No because I'm not sure i can link to where it came from. I will go back through msm and see if any of those reported Desiree saying it.

There are two sides to this coin. Apparently Kaine has been willing to answer the questions required to fully participate in a parenting plan. TH made the decision to let her child go in order to avoid making those kinds of statements. She wants to see her child now-good for her. Then she needs to do the work and prove that she is a fit parent after essentially abandoning her child for the last 3 years.

What are the "questions" required to participate in the co-parenting plan?
Do you know if Kaine answered those questions truthfully?

I respect your opinion but you appear to be offering speculation as fact.

JMO

In my recollection it was the court that refused Terri co-parenting time.

Also- the court has refused Terri time with her daughter. Not Kaine. She has always had the opportunity to contest the order but until now has chosen not to. Speaks volumes to me.

JMO

So let's say Terri knows nothing about what happened to Kyron and gave up fighting for the rights to see her child and just agreed to let her husband have custody because he threatened to harm her daughter if she didn't. Why? Wouldn't most mothers try to go to court to do their damnedest to prevent the sole custody of their children falling to the hands of someone who makes violent threats? I don't recall any of TH's motions ever saying he did that but it would have been an important argument against him having custody.

And if fear for her daughter's safety kept her from challenging the present arrangement until now, what has changed now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆