Bones found in Kansas City, MO, Sept. 6, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the link. I've tried several google searches and the only places I can find an address for the starbucks is at SM and now the post you linked, but no MSM verifying it. I did contact one local who said they thought that was the address but wasn't sure.

Jim Spellman also verified it.

Remember - this is not a thread to discuss how you feel about Baby Lisa and finding her. This is a thread to follow the developments on the bones that were found.

Stay on topic and be kind to each other. If you disagree, scroll and roll.

Salem

The bones were found on September 6th, so it's only been a week. Articles say it could take "several days" to determine whether the bones are human or animal. Hopefully, we get an update soon.

In early August, there were bones found under the KC Airport. It took 2-3 weeks before it was released to the public that the bones were 80-150 years old.

I do believe Lisa is deceased and I hope her body is found so she can get the proper burial that she deserves. However, I don't think this is her.

I do believe Lisa is deceased and I hope her body is found so she can get the proper burial that she deserves. However, I don't think this is her.

i don't believe this is her either. i would imagine the disposal would've been more thorough than a nearby wooded area (like poor caylee). the river is still my guess.

Does anyone know the direction of the flow of the river at Kansas City?

Wouldn't the ME be able to tell on the spot if the bones are non-human if they are too small to be human? Why analyse further KWIM?

Wouldn't the ME be able to tell on the spot if the bones are non-human if they are too small to be human? Why analyse further KWIM?

Not sure, but have seen several differences on different news stories, some saying they were found today, some yesterday, at different parks,etc. Shoddy reporting IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288