Israel Keyes: General Discussion

Could he be involved with Jacob Cabinaws disappearance? I thought of this suddenly last night and a helpful member of another forum helped me recall Jacobs name...thanks Muffy. He disappeared from Michigan and his card was active in Oklahoma and Texas and one video did show him from chin up, but could not tell if anyone was with him. His family just do not believe he took off. This sounds like Israel's MO...kidnap...force person to give PIN number...go to Texas.

Could he be involved with Jacob Cabinaws disappearance? I thought of this suddenly last night and a helpful member of another forum helped me recall Jacobs name...thanks Muffy. He disappeared from Michigan and his card was active in Oklahoma and Texas and one video did show him from chin up, but could not tell if anyone was with him. His family just do not believe he took off. This sounds like Israel's MO...kidnap...force person to give PIN number...go to Texas.

Wondering if it is true that IK only targeted white victims?

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/c/cabinaw_jacob.html

Does anyone think IK was responsible for the Boca Raton mall killings? The sketch is eerie similar

Does anyone think IK was responsible for the Boca Raton mall killings? The sketch is eerie similar

Bullshark, the Boca Raton shootings are now listed in the correct location..we are supposed to post possible victims in East, North East and etc...and YES everyone so far thinks it is a very very strong possibility

There has been a lot of speculation about IK and a number of rather high profile unsolved murders. If you take anything he said seriously, however, these "thrill killings" he claims to have done between 2001 and 2011 would be the type that got minimal publicity and largely went unnoticed. The information he actually provided was so vague that that it would be near impossible to settle the issue without forensic evidence linking IK to the crime. The unexplained disappearance of middle aged men would be the most likely to fit the profile but the least likely to receive any media or law enorcement attention. Then again, it may have all been a game.

kemo - I'm curious..... what do you think his motivation would be for telling the truth? What would the "truth" have gotten him? A longer, more drawn out drama while they investigated and turned over every rock, looking for clues to tie him to those murders/robberies/arsons.....etc.

He told them he regretted telling them about the Curriers when they were unable to locate the bodies. IIRC, the only reason he did tell them was because he was convinced they would tie him to it because of his computer searches. He thought they were capable of much more than they actually were....

imo, jmho, moo....etc.

Uh oh...when I say him...I mean Jacob was seen in video from chin up...I re-read it...I worded my post wrong. Sorry.

kemo - I'm curious..... what do you think his motivation would be for telling the truth? What would the "truth" have gotten him? A longer, more drawn out drama while they investigated and turned over every rock, looking for clues to tie him to those murders/robberies/arsons.....etc.

He told them he regretted telling them about the Curriers when they were unable to locate the bodies. IIRC, the only reason he did tell them was because he was convinced they would tie him to it because of his computer searches. He thought they were capable of much more than they actually were....

imo, jmho, moo....etc.

So true, Lucky1...
https://scontent-b-atl.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/1234225_10151812044675141_422973175_n.jpg

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!.....Saturday October 13.....LMN will premeir a documentary inside the minds of Serial Killers.......ISRAEL KEYES was shown in the previews this past weekend

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LMN Premieres First Original Series "Killer Profile" on Sunday, October 13 at 9PM Eastern Time
In the series, three criminal profilers lead viewers through the troubled minds and disturbing exploits of some of America's most vicious serial killers.
[via press release from LMN]
LMN PREMIERES FIRST ORIGINAL SERIES "KILLER PROFILE" ON SUNDAY, OCTOBER 13 AT 9PM

6 EPISODE ONE-HOUR NONFICTION SERIES DELVES INTO THE WORLD OF THREE CRIMINAL PROFILERS AND THE MINDS OF SERIAL KILLERS

New York, NY - September 24, 2013 - LMN, the ultimate destination for visceral and emotionally-charged storytelling, is expanding on its position as a top destination for entertainment for women by introducing the network's first original series, "Killer Profile," premiering Sunday, October 13 at 9PM.

In the new nonfiction series "Killer Profile," three highly trained, successful criminal profilers lead viewers through the troubled minds and disturbing exploits of some of America's most vicious serial killers. Each one-hour episode will focus on a single notorious serial killer. Viewers will hear from the detectives who worked the cases, the witnesses and, in many cases, the killers themselves.

The profilers featured include Jim Clemente, a retired FBI Supervisory Special Agent and former New York City Law Department prosecutor, who served as a consultant and writer on the hit series "Criminal Minds"; Laura Richards, who left Scotland Yard to take up the role of advising the UK-based Association of Chief Police Officers; and James Fitzgerald, a former police detective and sergeant and FBI Supervisory Special Agent assigned to the Behavioral Analysis Unit who was instrumental in the apprehension of Unabomber Ted Kaczynski.

The first episode of "Killer Profile" explores the mind of Gary Heidnik, who captured and enslaved four women in the basement of his Philadephia home. Heidnik served as the inspiration for Buffalo Bill in Silence of the Lambs.

"Killer Profile" is produced for LMN by Stage 3 Productions. Executive producers are Jim Clemente, Jim Fitzgerald, Steve Cipollone, Kelly Ryan and Jordan Schwartz. Supervising producer is Phil Nobile, Jr. Executive producers for LMN are Thomas Moody, Laura Fleury and Peter Tarshis.

Read more at http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/...9pm-702214/20130924lmn01/#byp7zMIKAgk10KUE.99

================================================================================================================

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/vi...e7851-bde6-493b-af65-07c779ff9f3f%7c%7c%7c%7c

Serial killer with ties to Texas
Standing before a packed crowd, inside a downtown Austin Omni Hotel ballroom, surrounded by 200 law enforcement officers, F.B.I. Agent Jeff Bell talks about a high profile serial killer who Bell believes has victims in Texas.

Thanks for posting this short and to the point video!
It is clear that LE believe that there are a number of victims yet to be identified before they close this case. Wondering how many people may have dodged becoming his victim because they sensed his presence or creepiness and took precautionary measures?
Wonder if word has gone out to street workers in Montreal ?

THANK YOU Foxfire for posting this, LMN is my 2nd all time favorite movie channel and the 1st being Discovery ID......Does it give a specific date in which the hour long program will be on IKeyes??...if so I could not find it...Please Help

I also wanted to share, I actually found Discovery ID channel last year simply by being bored with TV programs, I was flipping channels one evening and a show was on called Dark Minds with Mr. William Phelps and he sits along with John Q Kelly, Mr. Phelps travels all over and many times where a victim's body was found, some where many have been found, and the show is always about a serial killer or possible serial killer, then Phelps and Kelly sit and discuss or analyze certain aspects of this one person....Needless to say it had me hooked on the 1st episode I watched, Dark Minds is now off season but will return for the 3rd season in January, also found William Phelps has some of the best written True Crime Books that I have ever read

Dark Minds is planning a show on Israel Keyes this upcoming season, Mr. Phelps states several months ago on his FB page that this was already in the Workings....I for one can't wait to see this series also

THANK YOU Foxfire for posting this, LMN is my 2nd all time favorite movie channel and the 1st being Discovery ID......Does it give a specific date in which the hour long program will be on IKeyes??...if so I could not find it...Please Help

I also wanted to share, I actually found Discovery ID channel last year simply by being bored with TV programs, I was flipping channels one evening and a show was on called Dark Minds with Mr. William Phelps and he sits along with John Q Kelly, Mr. Phelps travels all over and many times where a victim's body was found, some where many have been found, and the show is always about a serial killer or possible serial killer, then Phelps and Kelly sit and discuss or analyze certain aspects of this one person....Needless to say it had me hooked on the 1st episode I watched, Dark Minds is now off season but will return for the 3rd season in January, also found William Phelps has some of the best written True Crime Books that I have ever read

Dark Minds is planning a show on Israel Keyes this upcoming season, Mr. Phelps states several months ago on his FB page that this was already in the Workings....I for one can't wait to see this series also

RE: LMN is my 2nd all time favorite movie channel and the 1st being Discovery ID......Does it give a specific date in which the hour long program will be on IKeyes??

No, digndoodle. I searched for over an hour on a couple of different occasions utilizing my feeble research expertise and found zip as to the airing date of the IK episode...sorry, I'll keep checking..

I finally found a list and dates they will show LMN "killer profile"

=========================================================

11/16/13
01:00 PM "Shermantine and Herzog" Wesley Shermantine and Loren Herzog prey on humans for sport. (Repeat) LMN
11/16/13
02:00 PM "Timothy Krajcir" Timothy Krajcir is convicted of killing nine women between 1977 and 1982. (Repeat) LMN
11/16/13
03:00 PM "Ronald Dominique" Ronald Dominique rapes and kills over two dozen men throughout a 10-year period. (Repeat) LMN
11/17/13
08:00 PM "Sean Vincent Gillis" Sean Vincent Gillis torments women in Louisiana in the late 1990s. (Repeat) LMN
11/17/13
09:00 PM "Israel Keyes" Israel Keyes confesses to committing several murders before killing himself in jail. LMN
11/18/13
12:00 AM "Sean Vincent Gillis" Sean Vincent Gillis torments women in Louisiana in the late 1990s. (Repeat) LMN
11/18/13
01:00 AM "Israel Keyes" Israel Keyes confesses to committing several murders before killing himself in jail. (Repeat) LMN
11/22/13
08:00 AM "Sean Vincent Gillis" Sean Vincent Gillis torments women in Louisiana in the late 1990s. (Repeat) LMN
11/22/13
09:00 AM "Ronald Dominique" Ronald Dominique rapes and kills over two dozen men throughout a 10-year period. (Repeat) LMN
11/24/13
06:00 PM "Israel Keyes" Israel Keyes confesses to committing several murders before killing himself in jail. (Repeat) LMN

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back