Kyron's case on Dr. Phil 9/17 *includes tape of the show*

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the email DY about the fight between KH and TH that happened the night before Kyron went missing, TH said they were up all night fighting, that TH said she was moving, they were getting a divorce and she was "effing done with it."

KH says this didn't happen, that many times LE has noticed that stuff that TH says in emails doesn't match up with what really happened.

DY says that she believes it is possible that KH provoked TH to take Kyron by having an affair.

Dr. P. really emphasized that she and KH need to sit down, let go of the past and come together to find Kyron. I agree. Both say that they have let go of the past, but from what I have seen they just haven't.

KH says that he has never lied, and I believe him, he had some huge blinders on though. I feel for both of them, they've both lost their precious little boy, I pray Kyron is brought home soon and whoever is responsible for his disappearance is prosecuted.

I agree that just seeing our little man's name and face back in front of big media is something I, too was so very thankful to see.

Regarding a few of the points being discussed, namely Kaine, his attitude/demeanor, and his statement about private searches of the home property... I'll say that I agree with chili fries opinion on Kaine being a man who seems incapable of admitting fault(and in my strong opinion that is totally across the board and NOT AT ALL just in regard to all things Kyron), as well as seeming to be incapable of self reflection and any of the necessary steps required to be able to benefit from reflection.. IMO that is sad for Kaine as I believe that it will truly make it damn near impossible for him to continue on in any true meaningful existence, but rather will only continue to get tougher and harder as time goes on both emotionally and eventually physically as well..

But saddest of all is it for our little man, Kyron in Kaine's continuing to choose this route in how he handles all things related to his son's disappearance.. I truly believe that it is most likely his very own guilt(whether he's consciously admitting it or not) but Its his own personal guilt that leads to such things as the bravado and the sometimes misplaced anger and resentment.. Don't get me wrong in that first of all I do not blame Kaine for Kyron's disappearance, he IMO could have never known that something as evil and life shattering as this was even capable of his rocky marriage espoused, Terri.. Secondly in my strong opinion I believe and understand Kaine's anger and resentment for whats been done to his innocent young son, Kyron..its just that IMO at times this anger/resentment is misplaced, thus leading to possible progress forward in finding Kyron being prohibited all because of the misplaced anger/resentment..

I wanted to touch on the issue of Desiree and Kaine having not spoken in a couple of years and how I see that as far as how, if any, effect it has on Kyron's case, most importantly his being found.. I do see that for all intents and purposes that a united family navigating their way through the disappearance and search for their child would obviously be the best, or most preferred way to go about it.. But as we all know with most things in this life that is soooooooooo much easier said than done, ESPECIALLY IN the situation with an ALREADY DIVORCED FAMILY UNIT that had already long been divided WAY BEFORE the child's disappearance ever even occurred.. I will say that I personally feel as tho I can very much understand and sympathize with what Desiree has to deal with in regards to Kaine, ON TOP OF THE ALREADY EXCRUCIATINGLY DIFFICULT ABDUCTION AND SEARCH FOR HER SON, KYRON..(and I do very much believe that dealing with Kaine is a whole other, additional layer of difficulty due to an entire plethora of reasons such as the couple I earlier, above mentioned)..

I can totally understand it imo being likely that Desiree could have resentments toward Kaine for his possible poor choices like cheating, and other selfish actions/behaviors wrt his marriage/relationship with Terri that IN MY VERY OWN PERSONAL OPINION are the exact type catalysts leading to why Desiree no longer has her son, Kyron.. In knowing it was these exact type selfish, narcissistic actions/behaviors that were also directly involved in why their family unit(Kaine, Desiree, Ky, etc) was divided many years prior..well..as I said I just very much can understand why being "united" with Kaine is soooooo much easier said than done, and that in reality it truly does add a great deal more difficulty and stress to the already excruciatingly difficult situation of Kyron's disappearance and the continued search to locate him..

So, while I know that their being "united" in the search for their son of course would be the ideal, preferred way to go about the situation.. I do however understand why that's just not the way things have worked out thus far..

Lastly..
Just a quick touching on the whole issue of his refusing any more private searches.. I say any more due to the FACT that Kaine's home and property have been searched on numerous occasions, INCLUDING HAVING ALREADY BEEN SEARCHED BY PRIVATE SEARCHERS AS WELL.. This, IMO making the whole issue a NON-ISSUE.

JMO, THO!

**Please forgive the limitations that come w/my posting via mobile ATM**

In the email DY about the fight between KH and TH that happened the night before Kyron went missing, TH said they were up all night fighting, that TH said she was moving, they were getting a divorce and she was "effing done with it."

KH says this didn't happen, that many times LE has noticed that stuff that TH says in emails doesn't match up with what really happened.

Just because Kaine says something does NOT make it true.

There has never been confirmation from LE about poly results. I think he is a liar of extreme magnitude and the truth bus is about to catch up to him. There are two women who are without their children and the fact that Kaine is the father of each is more than a coincidence.

JMO

KH also wanted to emphasize that he did not know of the emails between DY and TH. KH said that it was not an option. DY has so much guilt that she didn't take custody of Kyron, that she doubted her intuition that something was wrong. :( Kyron would call DY and want her to come get him, KH says that he would cry before going to DY's, that Kyron was struggling with being divided between two homes.

He was very focused on work, his children, he wasn't focused on TH and that maybe he should have been.

BBM. Child custody is based on what is in the best interest of the child not just what Daddy wants. This would not be the first case where a parent kills a child rather than give custody to the other parent. I think LE is focused squarely on KH and if they aren't out searching his property, they soon will be.

There is absolutely no motive for Terri to harm Kyron. If she wanted to rid the household of the child, all she needed to do was alert his mother and that's exactly what she did, according to the child's mother.

JMO

There has never been confirmation from LE about poly results. I think he is a liar of extreme magnitude and the truth bus is about to catch up to him. There are two women who are without their children and the fact that Kaine is the father of each is more than a coincidence.

JMO

No, there is one mother who gave up 2 of her children - Terri. (oh, and the third and last of her children just disappeared, but it's maybe not her fault)

Also, why would LE keep confiding in Kaine if he failed his polygraph? Why would LE have done joint press conferences with him, and say that they are working "together" if he failed his polygraph? That makes no sense.

What evidence do you have that he's a liar? Can you point out his lies for the rest of us?

No, there is one mother who gave up 2 of her children - Terri. (oh, and the third and last of her children just disappeared, but it's maybe not her fault)

Also, why would LE keep confiding in Kaine if he failed his polygraph? Why would LE have done joint press conferences with him, and say that they are working "together" if he failed his polygraph? That makes no sense.

What evidence do you have that he's a liar? Can you point out his lies for the rest of us?

Where do you get the idea that LE is "confiding in Kaine?" Because Kaine says so doesn't make it true.

Seriously, I'm interested in discussing the facts, not speculative smears about Terri.

JMO

JMO

Moo is there is a difference of extreme magnitude between the fact that Desiree no longer has a son to hug, hold, tell him and show him how much she loves him, nor is he even available to be in her custody and care..

That is nowhere even near being similar to the fact that Terri has a very young daughter alive and well, breathing and existing,and therefor most importantly is alive and available for the biological mother to have the option of having her in her care and custody.

Terri is exactly who/what the non coincidental, common denominator is here in this sad, pathetic, and tragic situation..and no matter how I personally feel or opine about Kaine and his poor, selfish choices he's made in his life the bottom line remains the same.. Terri Horman's actions are what/who is responsible for why one momma has no son available to have in her custody/care...and why Terri the biological mom, herself has made no effort whatsoever to even attempt to be a mother to the young, beautiful daughter who is alive and well ..

I started watching it and then had DVR'd it. I will watch it tomorrow with coffee.
I did catch the beginning where Desiree pointed out that TH could not have been telling the truth when she said the last time she saw Kyron was from the stairs.

Why she would say that when it is so easy to see that it is lie is something.

I have to watch the rest tomorrow.

Moo is there is a difference of extreme magnitude between the fact that Desiree no longer has a son to hug, hold, tell him and show him how much she loves him, nor is he even available to be in her custody and care..

That is nowhere even near being similar to the fact that Terri has a very young daughter alive and well, breathing and existing,and therefor most importantly is alive and available for the biological mother to have the option of having her in her care and custody.

Terri is exactly who/what the non coincidental, common denominator is here in this sad, pathetic, and tragic situation..and no matter how I personally feel or opine about Kaine and his poor, selfish choices he's made in his life the bottom line remains the same.. Terri Horman's actions are what/who is responsible for why one momma has no son available to have in her custody/care...and why Terri the biological mom, herself has made no effort whatsoever to even attempt to be a mother to the young, beautiful daughter who is alive and well ..

Desiree asked Kaine if her searchers could go over his property again and he refused. It's time to stop blaming Terri for Kaine's actions.

On another thread is the case of Elaina Steinfurth, whose dead body was discovered hidden in a garage that was previously searched.

JMO

I really don't think Kaine has anything to do with Kyron's disappearance, but...

I really do think Kaine is not able to admit his failings even in the least. He seems to have no sense of reflection at all. I don't buy his claim that he didn't know Terri was drinking heavily. My guess is that he's the king of compartmentalization.

I have always wondered about Kaine too, but we couldn't discuss him and that possibility here for so long as he was a victim. The reason I had questions about him was from allot of the reading I did where he was mentioned in a less favorable light. I have no proof or links so can't say what I read. It was nothing big but rather a bit unsettling to read.

Desiree asked Kaine if her searchers could go over his property again and he refused. It's time to stop blaming Terri for Kaine's actions.

On another thread is the case of Elaina Steinfurth, whose dead body was discovered hidden in a garage that was previously searched.

JMO

[bbm]

Terri was the last person to see Kyron.

Kaine said that LE is welcome to search his property.

Where do you get the idea that LE is "confiding in Kaine?" Because Kaine says so doesn't make it true.

Seriously, I'm interested in discussing the facts, not speculative smears about Terri.

JMO

It was LE themselves that said they're cooperating and sharing information with him and with Desiree (the parents of the missing child), information they've asked them not to share publicly. It was LE who provided him with the information he used to make a lot of his earlier decisions. Do you think LE is somehow lying, or in collusion with the kidnappers?

I mean let's get this out on the table if you're trying to discuss facts. What are the facts about Kaine that you keep alluding to? Because all I'm reading is vague accusations with some nose tapping. If you're saying he's dishonest about Kyron's disappearance, then please provide what facts you are using so we can all discuss this together. I'd love to have new credible information that hasn't been discussed here before. That's what we're here for.

When we discuss Terri's dishonesty, sexting, negative views of Kyron, etc - we are discussing things that we can all see and read and interpret. Her own words and actions. If there are things about Kaine that would lead a reasonable person to suspect him of the crime, and if they can be linked and shared here, then let's all talk about them together.

I have always wondered about Kaine too, but we couldn't discuss him and that possibility here for so long as he was a victim. The reason I had questions about him was from allot of the reading I did where he was mentioned in a less favorable light. I have no proof or links so can't say what I read. It was nothing big but rather a bit unsettling to read.

Has that changed here? Is Kaine no longer considered a victim at WS?

I haven't followed as closely as I did in the beginning.
Did I miss something?

I thought KH and DY are still considered victims here.

[bbm]

Terri was the last person to see Kyron.

Kaine said that LE is welcome to search his property.

I've not seen any evidence that proves Terri was or wasn't the last person to see Kyron.

The fact that Kaine refused DY permission to search his property doesn't help Kaine's credibility. There is no good reason for Kaine to refuse such a request.

JMO

It was LE themselves that said they're cooperating and sharing information with him and with Desiree (the parents of the missing child), information they've asked them not to share publicly. It was LE who provided him with the information he used to make a lot of his earlier decisions. Do you think LE is somehow lying, or in collusion with the kidnappers?

I mean let's get this out on the table if you're trying to discuss facts. What are the facts about Kaine that you keep alluding to? Because all I'm reading is vague accusations with some nose tapping. If you're saying he's dishonest about Kyron's disappearance, then please provide what facts you are using so we can all discuss this together. I'd love to have new credible information that hasn't been discussed here before. That's what we're here for.

When we discuss Terri's dishonesty, sexting, negative views of Kyron, etc - we are discussing things that we can all see and read and interpret. Her own words and actions. If there are things about Kaine that would lead a reasonable person to suspect him of the crime, and if they can be linked and shared here, then let's all talk about them together.

LE often state people are "cooperating" but it is a giant leap to equate that with LE believing they are always telling the truth. LE are also legally able to lie in the course of their investigation.

I don't believe DY would have requested a search of Kaine's property without having a good reason to make such a request. THAT tidbit, btw, is new information to me.

JMO

BTW, not home in time for Dr. Phil and thank you all for the updates :blowkiss:

Can someone speak a little more on Desiree's response to the guest who spoke of there being no evidence?

I've not seen any evidence that proves Terri was or wasn't the last person to see Kyron.

The fact that Kaine refused DY permission to search his property doesn't help Kaine's credibility. There is no good reason for Kaine to refuse such a request.

JMO

Kaine said he was fine with LE searching his property, he just doesn't want a private group doing it. There could be plenty of reasons for that.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Kaine said he was fine with LE searching his property, he just doesn't want a private group doing it. There could be plenty of reasons for that.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I don't believe there is any good reason to deny a search. LE works with private groups all the time such as TES.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member