GUILTY FL - 'Hiccup Girl' Jennifer Mee charged in murder of Shannon Griffin

This judge is ... odd. I think she's enjoying the camera, unless she's always extremely vocally animated. Just seems strange.

Hi all, I haven't been following this case, but can you guys tell me what were they robbing the victim of? Drugs? Money?

It was said that they lured him there to under the pretense that they were going to sell the victim drugs, so Im guessing they were going for his money. Victims cousin was on the stand yesterday and said he never knew his cousin to do any drugs. The ME was up today and all I caught was a question regarding SG's (victim) toxicology and ME said he could not answer b/c he was not a toxicologist. Did anyone else hear the toxicology results?

Over for the day. Starts again at 9:30am tomorrow. They will be working late tomorrow until they are finished and case is handed to jury.

State rests its case. I could be wrong as it is hard to follow the legal jargon, but I think defense said their first witness up is a prostitute.. Say what? :facepalm:

:eek: This witness (former roommate) talking about how they had a gun, and would go outside of the apartment complex to shoot it. What the hell? :doh:

State rests its case. I could be wrong as it is hard to follow the legal jargon, but I think defense said their first witness up is a prostitute.. Say what? :facepalm:

She is in a wheel chair. Not sure why. She said she worked at a "spa", and did dominatrix activities and sex for money! :eek:

Yeah, this witness has no shame in her game at all. At least she is being honest. She bleached all their clothes to remove any evidence as well. I'm wonder if she got immunity for her testimony? She also said she went running down the stairs so I don't think she was in a wheelchair at the time of the murder.

Just an observation, she could have dressed better for court. Good Grief! :doh: IMO

Just a FYI, when they go on break or to a sidebar, the stream cuts off. Also the camera guy sometimes forgets to turn mute off when they do come back.

Seems like all of these kids were just a bunch of punks. IMO

Seems like all of these kids were just a bunch of punks. IMO

Yeah. She doesn't make Ms. Mee look any better, but I guess the defense really doesn't have much else to work with witness wise. Oddly enough though this witness has been the highlight of this trial so far.

What? She asks if transportation will be provided home? That seems odd. :waitasec:

The judge says they will work it out.

Oh lord... camera just showed the jury. Only their backs, when they walked out but still..

What? She asks if transportation will be provided home? That seems odd. :waitasec:

The judge says they will work it out.

Yesterday the judge said that they will be working late and "the good taxpayers will be paying for our dinner". Just seems a little crude to say out loud.

Please refrain from making derogatory remarks about the witnesses or players in the case... :tyou:

I don't get why the court cameras don't have some sort of mechanism on them that will not allow the camera to pan over to the jury, c'mon guys, this is 2013, not 1913, you have the technology, use it.

About this witness, how does she work in a spa, as a dominatrix, while in wheel chair? I think that's 3 questions rolled into one, actually.

And did she send optical darts at the judge when she didn't get a quick response to her question about the court providing her transportation home?

I don't mean any of my questions as insults towards her, just curious as to how what she says makes sense.

I don't get why the court cameras don't have some sort of mechanism on them that will not allow the camera to pan over to the jury, c'mon guys, this is 2013, not 1913, you have the technology, use it.

About this witness, how does she work in a spa, as a dominatrix, while in wheel chair? I think that's 3 questions rolled into one, actually.

And did she send optical darts at the judge when she didn't get a quick response to her question about the court providing her transportation home?

I don't mean any of my questions as insults towards her, just curious as to how what she says makes sense.

Camera guy seems to be off on everything from showing the jury, to forgetting to take the mute off. As for her professions, I believe she worked at the Spa and did the prostitute thing from home at the same time. I dont think she was in a wheelchair at the time of the murder b/c she says things like " I was running".

Camera guy seems to be off on everything from showing the jury, to forgetting to take the mute off. As for her professions, I believe she worked at the Spa and did the prostitute thing from home at the same time. I dont think she was in a wheelchair at the time of the murder b/c she says things like " I was running".

Thanks BFT, I missed the part of her doing the D at home. Guess they never asked about why she's wheel-chair bound now. My stream cut out for a few minutes and I missed some of the back and forth.

Oh, meant to ask, did I read that right that the judge said they'd stay until the jury got the case today/tonight?

Oh, meant to ask, did I read that right that the judge said they'd stay until the jury got the case today/tonight?

That's what the judge said yesterday. They worked until 6:45 last night and Judge said they will work as late as needed even through dinner, so the jury can get this case tomorrow (which would be today).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back