Knowing all you know today about this case who do you think really killed JonBenet?

Who do you believe killed JonBenet?

• Patsy

Votes: 168 25.0%
  • John

Votes: 44 6.6%
  • Burke

Votes: 107 15.9%
  • an unknown intruder

Votes: 86 12.8%
  • BR (head bash), then JR

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • BR (head bash); then JR & PR (strangled/coverup)

Votes: 113 16.8%
  • Knowing all I know, still on the fence.

Votes: 55 8.2%
  • John, with an 'inside' accomplice

Votes: 11 1.6%
  • I think John and Patsy caught him and he made her cover up

Votes: 17 2.5%
  • I still have no idea

Votes: 57 8.5%
  • patsy and john helped cover it up

Votes: 9 1.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No this is not the case. Had he signed off on the indictment and went through with it, that would have been the end. The onus was then on the GJ not AH. By not signing it he places more scrutiny on himself.

Wrong again...He tried to bury it. And it was buried for years...Until this current year, when the news broke that St. Hunter refused to sign the indictment.

Scrutiny is what he deserves. In fact, he deserves to be investigated from here to eternity for the things he did or did not do in this case.

JMO.

Not most likely. To easy for there to be normal transfer. That scenario is a big stretch. He did not hurt her or kill her. No proof. No charges.

The easiest explanation is most likely true.

Yeppers. The Ramseys did it. Easiest explanation.

Although the small foreign faction of six that spent hours undetected in the home eating pineapple and scribbling notes....oh and raping and murdering JBR while miraculously fabricating prior sexual abuse in order to frame JR......that also is an easy explanation.

Not.

Sure it is if you have the evidence. But you don't because the police made a mess of the scene and then you have DNA that points away from the Ramseys.

This case is winnable on s you match that DNA.

Alright then. The answer for everything. The police made a mess and we have TDNA not matched to anyone.

Swing your partner, dose-si-do...

JMO.

Although the small foreign faction of six that spent hours undetected in the home eating pineapple and scribbling notes....oh and raping and murdering JBR while miraculously fabricating prior sexual abuse in order to frame JR......that also is an easy explanation.

Not.

BBM: OMG, a voice of reason. Sweet!

Just my informed opinion...LOL

Sure it is if you have the evidence. But you don't because the police made a mess of the scene and then you have DNA that points away from the Ramseys.

And just what if they do match the dna to whoever packed the panties? (It could be) Is that the killer?

Let me join you in fantasy land for a moment and pretend they find the source for the touch DNA found in two places. It's still useless unless you can place the source in Boulder, in the Ramsey home, that night, and that person acted alone and killed her. The source still has 8 other sources of touch DNA to point to and claim one of those people did it. Then there is that mountain of evidence pointing directly at the Ramsey's....and all the crime scene contamination issues. This case is a loser for any prosecutor.

My ex in-laws told me that when my ex was a child, he claimed that velvet was a color. Even after being shown the dictionary definition and samples of velvet fabric, he insisted the dictionary was incorrect that velvet was a color.

He told me when we were married that he realized fairly early on that he was wrong, but he refused to admit it. Just because.

Needless to say, our marriage only lasted 13 years. Some behaviors repeat with slight variation and that particular one was more than I could bear.

So....how 'bout them Gators? *sips coffee*

Let me join you in fantasy land for a moment and pretend they find the source for the touch DNA found in two places. It's still useless unless you can place the source in Boulder, in the Ramsey home, that night, and that person acted alone and killed her. The source still has 8 other sources of touch DNA to point to and claim one of those people did it. Then there is that mountain of evidence pointing directly at the Ramsey's....and all the crime scene contamination issues. This case is a loser for any prosecutor.

That does not make it useless. That makes it useful. Lots of unnamed DNA is in the database. It's not there because it is useless. It's there to find a match one day. Pretty standard practice.

Another voice of reason...The gods are smiling on me this morning!

Not.

No it's not. This family has no history of babies or convictions. They are just a family who had a child murdered and have been accused of heinous things because it makes the rest of the world feel better to think t was them.

My ex in-laws told me that when my ex was a child, he claimed that velvet was a color. Even after being shown the dictionary definition and samples of velvet fabric, he insisted the dictionary was incorrect that velvet was a color.

He told me when we were married that he realized fairly early on that he was wrong, but he refused to admit it. Just because.

Needless to say, our marriage only lasted 13 years. Some behaviors repeat with slight variation and that particular one was more than I could bear.

So....how 'bout them Gators? *sips coffee*

And how 'bout them Hawgs? Woo-Pig-Suey!!!!!

Yep, I love it when folks refuse to admit when they are wrong. Personally, I keep my best Ron White voice on hand at all times. Because I am wrong a lot. It's a lot easier to admit you are wrong and move on...JMO

I hope that guy that sews the panties in the sweatshop in Malaysia gets arrested for killing JBR. You know, 'cause of the touch DNA. They could probably also get him for being in lots of little girls' panties. That touch DNA is really something. It totally proves.......nothing.

No it's not. This family has no history of babies or convictions. They are just a family who had a child murdered and have been accused of heinous things because it makes the rest of the world feel better to think t was them.

BBM: What? I am not following? Babies? Yes, they had babies, unless Burke was hatched at age nine and JB hatched at age six.

No, it does not make me feel better. It's where the evidence leads. In fact, I feel pretty crappy about knowing it was them. Parents shouldn't kill their kids. Children are gifts. They should be treated as such.

JMO

there ya go insulting us and our intelligence again and calling us haters....sigh...:facepalm:

And how 'bout them Hawgs? Woo-Pig-Suey!!!!!

Yep, I love it when folks refuse to admit when they are wrong. Personally, I keep my best Ron White voice on hand at all times. Because I am wrong a lot. It's a lot easier to admit you are wrong and move on...JMO

Woooo! Another SEC fan!

And I love Ron White....."I was drunk in a BAR....I got THROWN into PUBLIC"....:floorlaugh:

Gonna be a good day, Tater.......

I hope that guy that sews the panties in the sweatshop in Malaysia gets arrested for killing JBR. You know, 'cause of the touch DNA. They could probably also get him for being in lots of little girls' panties. That touch DNA is really something. It totally proves.......nothing.

I know that's not funny, but I am rolling here. That poor guy, he's been in lots of panties and male underwear....Dude, hide!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

JMO

I know that's not funny, but I am rolling here. That poor guy, he's been in lots of panties and male underwear....Dude, hide!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

JMO

stop :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Woooo! Another SEC fan!

And I love Ron White....."I was drunk in a BAR....I got THROWN into PUBLIC"....:floorlaugh:

Gonna be a good day, Tater.......

Yep, it's a great day, Tater!

"I don't think so, SCOOTER!" BWHAAA!!!! Or how about, "They were profiling everyone on that sidewalk! And profiling is WRONG!" :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

stop :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I would, but we have been on the spin cycle and I just can't help myself...:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I am dizzy from all this spinning today....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708