Boulder DA sued for release of indictment

Status
Not open for further replies.
And opinions of those who refuse to READ the research that were put into ST and Kolar's books have no weight with me.

JMO

Their books are self serving and that is that.. While people will say so is the R's, it does not matter.. Theirs is supposed to be.. The police should not be. They should be all about solving cases without shining the light on themselves.

Guess what!!!!! We are not talking about opinions or thoughts. We are talking about the accumulated facts and evidence which was published in books.
But, you wouldn't know that. So do not dis what you do not know.

published in books makes them facts?? I don't think so.

unless they were already in the house and most likely on JBR. She wore that coat everywhere.. The paintbrush was taken from her art bag which she most likely had fibers all over....

It is not a reach to see that the fibers could have already been in or on the paintbrush, When handling things in the act of killing JBR they transferred..

If this case had as much evidence as seems to be thought on the RDI theory side, This would have gone to trial. It hasn't. Why is that? Because fibers found on the body from the family members only mean that it was normal transfer. It is not a leap to guilt.

bbm.
Wrong, wrong, wrong. It was a jacket that she wore to a party. She did not wear it EVERYWHERE. She painted in that jacket? Nope. She rubbed the paintbrush handle on that jacket? Nope.

bbm.
Wrong, wrong, wrong. It was a jacket that she wore to a party. She did not wear it EVERYWHERE. She painted in that jacket? Nope. She rubbed the paintbrush handle on that jacket? Nope.

Really? You know when and where she wore it? If she wore it in the house? The point is that once wearing it those fibers are transferred to her clothes and then most likely to things she touched and owned.

It is easy to see the transfer.

published in books makes them facts?? I don't think so.

Here is what you don't seem to comprehend about books. The author takes testimony, police reports, medical reports and accumulated evidence and puts it in a book.

See, the real stuff is facts.

The opinions are well, just opinions.

However, when an esteemed and trusted and respected individual who has no history of bias makes an opinion, people tend to respect and believe it.

When a person with a history of extreme bias and nonsense-talk has opinion, nobody believes it except another biased and untrustworthy individual.

Really? You know when and where she wore it? If she wore it in the house? The point is that once wearing it those fibers are transferred to her clothes and then most likely to things she touched and owned.

It is easy to see the transfer.

Yet you claim she wore it EVERYWHERE! I guess you know when and where she wore it. YUP, you are right....it is easy to see transfer of her jacket fibers into the knot that strangled her daughter.

Yet you claim she wore it EVERYWHERE! I guess you know when and where she wore it. YUP, you are right....it is easy to see transfer of her jacket fibers into the knot that strangled her daughter.

Something else about those fibers.. I have never ever seen proof they exist.. The only time they are mentioned is in a deposition. One in which the LE will not show proof of their existence. So as far as I am concerned, I am not sure they even exist.

She wore it. She wore it in the house, out of the house.. She wore it.. All that matters.

Something else about those fibers.. I have never ever seen proof they exist.. The only time they are mentioned is in a deposition. One in which the LE will not show proof of their existence. So as far as I am concerned, I am not sure they even exist.

What do you mean by that? Does law enforcement have to show the evidence at a deposition?

She wore it. She wore it in the house, out of the house.. She wore it.. All that matters.

Maybe the fibers jumped in the car and drove off.

TDNA could easily have come from anyone who ever touched anything. It does NOT prove intruder. Think manufacturer......etc. JMO

What do you mean by that? Does law enforcement have to show the evidence at a deposition?

They should not have an issue with it if they mention them.. But when Pushed by attys they would not show the evidence or that it was even real.
Sounds to me like a trick gone awry.

]Something else about those fibers.. I have never ever seen proof they exist..[/B] The only time they are mentioned is in a deposition. One in which the LE will not show proof of their existence. So as far as I am concerned, I am not sure they even exist.

Well, I have. And no, that is not the only place they are mentioned. But, wait, you haven't read ST's book have you? So, you don't know what is talked about in there. Here's a hint, the fibers on the tape...

The fibers should NOT have been on the tape that was on JBR's mouth, unless the person wearing the coat from which the fibers came from taped her mouth. Unless you want to point out a ridiculous theory that the intruders wore Patsy's coat...and I am not going there.

JMO

They should not have an issue with it if they mention them.. But when Pushed by attys they would not show the evidence or that it was even real.
Sounds to me like a trick gone awry.

But shouldn't they keep all their eggs together? (I think that's the saying :blushing:)
Wouldn't that come out in discovery if they were charged? To me, there's no point in showing the evidence early.

TDNA could easily have come from anyone who ever touched anything. It does NOT prove intruder. Think manufacturer......etc. JMO

We've tried that, it's not working for some folks. In fact, we have tried to explain it seven ways from Sunday, and well some still don't understand that....

JMO

But shouldn't they keep all their eggs together? (I think that's the saying :blushing:)
Wouldn't that come out in discovery if they were charged? To me, there's no point in showing the evidence early.

No. If they have it come forth with it.. They are not allowed to hide evidence from the defense anyway. So if you really have it? But never show proof of it? I don't think it exists..

We've tried that, it's not working for some folks. In fact, we have tried to explain it seven ways from Sunday, and well some still don't understand that....

JMO

It does not matter what is tried, It matters what is fact. Touch DNA is used to convict people. Guess that means it is valuable everywhere but here.

It would have kept all the eggs in one basket...LOL:blushing::blushing: But, we have multiple baskets here, and I'm lost to as which basket the fibers go into, can you show me Venom? LOL Or maybe I've lost the fiber basket in the spin cycle today. AGAIN! I think I need to duct tape that puppy to me....

JMO

THe point is the fibers go no where because they don't even exist.

but it's so cold down in the basement in winter :floorlaugh:

Yes, and Patsy's jacket was the only one that was handy. And John's brand new shirt....Oh, my....LOL:floorlaugh:

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member