Knowing all you know today about this case who do you think really killed JonBenet?

Who do you believe killed JonBenet?

• Patsy

Votes: 168 25.0%
  • John

Votes: 44 6.6%
  • Burke

Votes: 107 15.9%
  • an unknown intruder

Votes: 86 12.8%
  • BR (head bash), then JR

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • BR (head bash); then JR & PR (strangled/coverup)

Votes: 113 16.8%
  • Knowing all I know, still on the fence.

Votes: 55 8.2%
  • John, with an 'inside' accomplice

Votes: 11 1.6%
  • I think John and Patsy caught him and he made her cover up

Votes: 17 2.5%
  • I still have no idea

Votes: 57 8.5%
  • patsy and john helped cover it up

Votes: 9 1.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to JBR was uncommon.. This was not a beating that got out of control it was a planned premeditated murder..

Neither PR or JR have any history of abuse.

And you know this how????? Two minuscule drops/flakes of TDNA equals planning. You have got to have more then that.

But wait, I thought it was a botched kidnapping (there was note) not a planned murder. Which is it? Please help me to understand you because IDI make no sense. There was a ransom note implying it was a kidnapping, now IDI wants to call it a planned murder hmmmm...... Maybe Ive fallen down the rabbit hole....

BBM: Well, that again is your opinion. I am of the opinion that it was an accident that turned into a murder when JB was discovered with head wound and no one called for help. Then, the staging came.

You don't know what history JR and PR have. And neither do I. Just another fact....

No one turns an accident into a Garroting.. No one .. ever..

This was no accident..

Already done in other thread.

Bonner said Joseph Michael Simpson, who was arrested Tuesday, was "never on our radar" until earlier this year, when a lab extracted "touch DNA" from the granite rocks used to crush the teen's skull.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/09/21/dna-from-rock-cigarette-helps-solve-15-murder/#ixzz2fXmDFV7M

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk auto correct has a mind of its own.

Scarlett----please read the article in full. They did not rely solely on touch-DNA. They took (regular) DNA from a cigarette butt and compared it to the touch-DNA.
No one would ever rely on touch-DNA to make an arrest.
Everyone knows that & everyone knows why.

Scarlett----please read the article in full. They did not rely solely on touch-DNA. They took (regular) DNA from a cigarette butt and compared it to the touch-DNA.
No one would ever rely on touch-DNA to make an arrest.
Everyone knows that & everyone knows why.

I did read it in full.. The got the touch DNA from the rock that hit her head.. They matched that to his DNA off cigarette..

That is using TOUCH dna to match and convict..

And you know this how????? Two minuscule drops/flakes of TDNA equals planning. You have got to have more then that.

But wait, I thought it was a botched kidnapping (there was note) not a planned murder. Which is it? Please help me to understand you because IDI make no sense. There was a ransom note implying it was a kidnapping, now IDI wants to call it a planned murder hmmmm...... Maybe Ive fallen down the rabbit hole....

A planned murder, yet came with no murder weapon....pretty unprepared for a ruthless child killer/pedophile/kidnapper

I did read it in full.. The got the touch DNA from the rock that hit her head.. They matched that to his DNA off cigarette..

That is using TOUCH dna to match and convict..

They got the TDNA off of the murder weapon and compared it to the murders spit. When TDNA is on a weapon and matches another artifact its a different ball game then in the R's case. The TDNA is only on clothing and not the other artifacts making it slim to none that someone other then the R's murdered JBR.

They got the TDNA off of the murder weapon and compared it to the murders spit. When TDNA is on a weapon and matches another artifact its a different ball game then in the R's case. The TDNA is only on clothing and not the other artifacts making it slim to none that someone other then the R's murdered JBR.

Oh my word..

TDNA is used to solve crimes.. That is just a fact.. Pick it apart because it does not work for RDI but IT is what it is.

That is your opinion and that is ok for you.

that is not opinion.. It is fact in the case.. They found the TDNA and were later able to link it to his DNA and that is what solved the case.. The matching of his DNA to the TDNA.. IT is really that simple.

No one turns an accident into a Garroting.. No one .. ever..

This was no accident..

In your opinion. You don't know this for a fact. The garroting in my opinion was after the accidental head bash. You know, the head bash where no one called 9-11 for help....

that is not opinion.. It is fact in the case.. They found the TDNA and were later able to link it to his DNA and that is what solved the case.. The matching of his DNA to the TDNA.. IT is really that simple.

Yes. It's a irrefutable fact that touch DNA was used to solve that case.

Oh my word..

TDNA is used to solve crimes.. That is just a fact.. Pick it apart because it does not work for RDI but IT is what it is.

Fact TDNA is used more in exonerating someone of a crime then it is in convicting them of one and that is a fact. I didnt make it up or come up with that idea just to harass you. Its well known and widely published by people that know more then you or I on this topic.

Im still waiting for you to explain how a planned kidnapping is now a planned murder.

By the way I do respect your right to an opinion even if I dont agree with it and if it helps, I used to be IDI.....

By Amazing Grace, I was blind but now I see...lol... Smile Scarlett, its not you but the opinion I am attacking. I dont even know you but I do however know the opinion from first hand experience and I dont know how anyone after all this time still buys into it...

Ask yourself this. If TDNA is all you think it is, why then has it been 16 years and no matches have been found in CODIS????? I mean if its so powerful and all encompassing why no hits after all this time????

As a long time foster parent I have to tell you that more children then you seem to be aware of, are only one head bash away from being Jonbenet Ramsey.

I think you are looking at the entire crime scene when you make comments like this. The crime scene was staging a cover up if you will. The murder on its own was a hit to the head or at least what set the whole nasty thing into motion. An accidental hit can happen in any home both loving or not. Its what happened after that makes this so sick and yes the R's did all of it.

Please dont think its uncommon for children to be hit or physically abused as its anything but uncommon visit childrens hospital or a child advocacy center and learn the truth before you spew this poor information onto public forums. Please I beg of you not to make light of what is happening all over the world... Child abuse is not uncommon and thinking like that is what allows it to still happen today, It only takes one wrong bash to the head and a child is dead accidental or not...

Thank you for your post!! To add to your excellent information there is this:On an annual basis, there are approximately 6 million cases of child abuse in the US. “The United States has the worst record in the industrialized nation – losing five children every day due to abuse-related deaths.” (http://www.childhelp-usa.com/pages/statistics) Of these 6 million cases, about 552,000 of these children also suffered sexual abuse. It’s important to acknowledge that Kolar used retirement savings to publish his book. Any monies from the sale will go to replacing costs of publishing. Above that, any profits, will go to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. He demonstrates, by action, his integrity and belief in protection of children.

Sorry. Autocorrect gone awry. Abuse was that word.

And as a rule parents do not kill their kids. So you have to prove to me that a parent does something like this. It can not be crazy scenarios that belong in a lifetime movie. It has to be rational and fact based.

I have no problem saying I'm wrong. But in this case there is too much that leads to intruder being there.

I already have:

*He then proceeded to bludgeon his children to death.
*It was soon discovered that Mary had been shot, and that all three of the victims (his kids) had their throats slit prior to the explosion.
*She had deliberately rolled the car into the lake to drown them.
*He then proceeded to attack his sons with a hatchet before blowing up his house in a premeditated murder-suicide.

http://listverse.com/2013/04/21/10-s...heir-families/

Sure it's still completely reasonable that because of the brutality it wasn't a parent.

I used this:http://projects.wsj.com/murderdata/#...l=DA&kr=W&w=85

I put in white child, relationship to killer as daughter, killer was white, weapon as asphyxiation, years 2000-2010.

And came up with:

murders of white (non-Hispanic) female victims by white (non-hispanic) killers. The relationship of the victim to the killer was ‘daughter’. The method of death was 'asphyxiation'.

Leaving out the race:

murders of female victims. The relationship of the victim to the killer was ‘daughter’. The method of death was 'asphyxiation'.

Ask yourself this. If TDNA is all you think it is, why then has it been 16 years and no matches have been found in CODIS????? I mean if its so powerful and all encompassing why no hits after all this time????

I'm because they have not found the right person yet? Seems rather simple. It is all it's cracked up to be but it is not magic. It doesn't jump out and grab the people it matches. That takes time. Heck maybe if the police had not made a mess of the scene we'd have more evidence to find the guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk auto correct has a mind of its own.

My ex in-laws told me that when my ex was a child, he claimed that velvet was a color. Even after being shown the dictionary definition and samples of velvet fabric, he insisted the dictionary was incorrect that velvet was a color.

He told me when we were married that he realized fairly early on that he was wrong, but he refused to admit it. Just because.

Needless to say, our marriage only lasted 13 years. Some behaviors repeat with slight variation and that particular one was more than I could bear.

So....how 'bout them Gators? *sips coffee*
So since velvet comes in many colors- take him to JoAnn's Fabrics- what color exactly did he think "velvet" was???:facepalm:

I hope that guy that sews the panties in the sweatshop in Malaysia gets arrested for killing JBR. You know, 'cause of the touch DNA. They could probably also get him for being in lots of little girls' panties. That touch DNA is really something. It totally proves.......nothing.
I've got it! Wasn't John Mark Karr, who claimed to be JB's killer in Thailand? Maybe he was working in a panty factory there!!!:scared::scared::scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member