Boulder DA sued for release of indictment

Status
Not open for further replies.
if the fact there's no lab report available for the fibers means no fibers exist, then wouldn't a lack of an available lab report with the tdna results mean there's no tdna either???

In fantasy land ....thought processes are not reciprocal. So, no.

Every time I blink, I can make the entire world cease to exist:) roflmao! :)

Since the TDNA was released to the papers and news as the method that they used to clear the R's, that is public info..

....by "linked it"...you mean to regular DNA.

They could never make an arrest on touch DNA alone.

Never.

IF NOT FOR THE TOUCH DNA ON THE ROCK THIS CASE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN SOLVED.. It is really that simple.

IF NOT FOR THE TOUCH DNA ON THE ROCK THIS CASE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN SOLVED.. It is really that simple.

It's not simple at all. The more you know about touch-DNA, the more complicated it is really.

Touch DNA alone can never convict anyone. Fact.

It's not simple at all. The more you know about touch-DNA, the more complicated it is really.

Touch DNA alone can never convict anyone. Fact.

Exactly, it then has to be matched. Even then it's not over...you have to place the source at the crime scene at the TIME OF DEATH.

In fantasy land ....thought processes are not reciprocal. So, no.

Every time I blink, I can make the entire world cease to exist:) roflmao! :)

OMG, I am rolling here. Just laughing so hard I can't stop. :floorlaugh:

and the list of double standards grows... :facepalm:

Yes, it does. Heck, I provided a something and got slammed for providing it. Even though it was valid and true information. Double standard indeed. :floorlaugh:

Oh, wait, it didn't meet the standards of being a true fact. But, the TDNA does. Even though we had a valid source of WHERE the fibers came from and they were matched to that source chemically and microscopically.

JMO

The conviction came from regular DNA off his cigarette butt. Touch DNA alone will get you laughed out of court if you try to present it for a conviction.

But regular DNA stands alone and gets convictions.

Fact.

The touch DNA led police to the suspect. The cigarette butt DNA was used to verify the match. So it's the recovered touch DNA that is the key to solving this crime. Not "regular" DNA.

The conviction came from regular DNA off his cigarette butt. Touch DNA alone will get you laughed out of court if you try to present it for a conviction.

But regular DNA stands alone and gets convictions.

Fact.

Yes, them be the facts Jack!

The touch DNA led police to the suspect. The cigarette butt DNA was used to verify the match. So it's the recovered touch DNA that is the key to solving this crime. Not "regular" DNA.

Yes. Without the Touch DNA off the actual murder weapon.. There is nothing to match His dna from cigarette too. and the case remains unsolved then.

Pretty simple..

Touch DNA recovered from the murder weapon was used to arrest Joesph Simpson.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/09/21/dna-from-rock-cigarette-helps-solve-15-murder/#ixzz2fYLrzqWz

The touch DNA on the murder weapon in THIS case belongs to 5 other unsourced people. There may or may not be Ramsey touch DNA on the rope...I would like to see Bodes report to see.....there is Ramsey DNA elsewhere at the crime scene, on JonBenet, her clothing and her belongings...but...for some reason none of that matters. Only the mixed with blood panty sample and long john sample matter. Never mind that the public was lied to by Wood when he claimed the fingernail DNA matched the panty sample....he went as far to say, JonBenet got a piece of her killer. Lies. All lies...
Johns shirt fibers inside her panties...on her vaginal area....not important.
Rope tied while on the child's neck containing intertwined in the rope patsy sweater fibers...more in the paint tote, blanket covering her and the underside of the duct tape placed over her mouth AFTER she could no longer scream. Loose wrist "restraint" all obviously staging along with the note. None of that matters....there are skin cells from 6 other unsourced people...they must be the real killers...eye roll!

Yes, it does. Heck, I provided a something and got slammed for providing it. Even though it was valid and true information. Double standard indeed. :floorlaugh:

Oh, wait, it didn't meet the standards of being a true fact. But, the TDNA does. Even though we had a valid source of WHERE the fibers came from and they were matched to that source chemically and microscopically.

JMO

No we don't.. We have no idea where and how those "fibers" got there.. What about the hundreds of fibers that were unsourced to any of the R's. Could they be the killers? Or just artifact??

Yes. Without the Touch DNA off the actual murder weapon.. There is nothing to match His dna from cigarette too. and the case remains unsolved then.

Pretty simple..

I agree. The article was very clear that touch DNA was the key to solving the crime.

No we don't.. We have no idea where and how those "fibers" got there.. What about the hundreds of fibers that were unsourced to any of the R's. Could they be the killers? Or just artifact??

Again, maybe you don't but I do. End of discussion for me. Stop baiting me. I know why you are trying to do, once again...

The DNA was of forensic quality so it was used to verify the TDNA. Is that what you are saying? If so, it seems the TDNA was not of high enough quality to stand alone as information related to the crime (I hesitate to call it evidence since it had to be verified first before concluding it was evidence).

Other than JonBenet's DNA, the DNA in the panty was not a full profile. In addition, when the markers from JonBenet were subtracted from the blood spot, the remaining markers were not conclusively proven to be from an individual. The markers, when taken separately were a match to two Ramsey family members. Regardless, no full profile was developed unless that is part of the evidence being with held.

I am not fond of responding like a trick pony so I won't give links to this because I already have, at least twice, during the last week or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆