MO MO - Marion Co, 'Jane Hannibal Doe 2013', HispFem 15-40, UP12708, in Miss River, Ariya jeans, Sep'13

JCPenney's jeans in size 13/14
V-neck t shirt with pink/maroon/brown stripes

Gold colored metal ring with clear stones. Large center round stone surrounded in a square by smaller stones. The side of the ring has intricate metal work.

"The woman is believed to be 16-30, 5ft 3in. and weighing approx. 135 lbs"...

http://www.whig.com/story/23478411/2013/09/19/photos-of-victims-clothing-released-in

Another article from either The Herald Whig, KHQA, or WGEM news television stations listed the woman as being 19-22 years of age with blonde hair.

The estimated weight does not match with size 13/14 adult jeans. I am that same height and weight and wear a size 6. My guess is that she weighed more than 135.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

The estimated weight does not match with size 13/14 adult jeans. I am that same height and weight and wear a size 6. My guess is that she weighed more than 135.

I was going to say: I feel like JC Penney probably only uses that kind of sizing for juniors jeans? i.e., you won't see a '13' appear on women's jeans.

Edit: Plus, she is only 5'3". If they are 'skinny' cut junior's jeans, 13/14 is probably smaller than you think.

One more edit: Plus, vanity sizing. I haven't bought jeans from JCP in a while so I don't know how bad they are about it. If they run true to size they could be much smaller than, say, an Old Navy or Gap size 14, which run big.

Valid point, thank you!

http://www.bnd.com/2013/10/11/2845241/database-to-help-id-body-found.html

Published: October 11, 2013
The Associated Press

Short article at link. NCMEC to assist.

http://www.whig.com/story/23646953/...o-identify-woman-found-in-river-near-hannibal

Posted: Oct 09, 2013 11:45 AM EDT
Updated: Oct 09, 2013 12:11 PM EDT

By DAVID ADAM
Herald-Whig Staff Writer

<snipped>
The remains of the woman, referred to as "Jane Hannibal Doe2013" were found Sept. 15. It is estimated she had died several days before being discovered. She is believed to have been between 15 to 30 years old. She had dark brown or black hair, was approximately 5 feet 3 inches tall and weighed around 135 pounds.

Marion County Sheriff: Female's identity still a mystery - National Center for Missing and Exploited Children has added "Jane Hannibal Doe 2013
NCMEC link

Shinn says the woman was between 15 and 30-years-old and approximately 5-foot-3-inches tall, weighing 135 lbs. She had dark brown or black hair. She was found clothed in an extra-large, multi-colored striped short-sleeved shirt and Ariya brand blue jeans, size 13/14. The female was also in possession of a decorative ring.

Pants are Junior curvy; click on fit guide - 13/14 waist 32 1/2
Ariya brand blue jeans, size 13/14

Attachments

• marion photos.JPG
    marion photos.JPG
    23.5 KB · Views: 125
Here are a list of the outlets where you can buy Ariya Jeans:
Bealls
Body Central
Burlington Coat Factory
Charlotte Russe
Deb
Factory Connection
Gordmans
Macy's
Meijer
Peebles
Shopko
Stage
VF Outlet
Vanity
Wet Seal

If I had more time this afternoon, I would look up these stores to see if any of their locations are close to Hannibal.

Source: http://ariyajeans.com

Hmmm. That's strange. I just realized that the jeans were initially reported as being from JcPenney's but JCP is not on the retail list for Ariya Jeans.

Is there a way any more to do an advanced search on NCMEC?

I was going to say: I feel like JC Penney probably only uses that kind of sizing for juniors jeans? i.e., you won't see a '13' appear on women's jeans.

Edit: Plus, she is only 5'3". If they are 'skinny' cut junior's jeans, 13/14 is probably smaller than you think.

One more edit: Plus, vanity sizing. I haven't bought jeans from JCP in a while so I don't know how bad they are about it. If they run true to size they could be much smaller than, say, an Old Navy or Gap size 14, which run big.

I'm 5'4 and at 135lbs a juniors size 7 fit comfortably, I swim in a size 9, size 13/14 would be way too big jmo.
ETA 25" waist. I think her weight is closer to 150-160 jmo

Sabrina Muskin
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/22394/39/
Age, height, hair color and eye color are all good. She is a runaway and disappeared about 4 1/2 hours away and ''may be in the company of an adult male''. Since she is a runaway, it's definitely possible that she lost 20+ pounds in the nine months between her disappearance and the body being found.

I'm 5'4 and at 135lbs a juniors size 7 fit comfortably, I swim in a size 9, size 13/14 would be way too big jmo.
ETA 25" waist. I think her weight is closer to 150-160 jmo

Don't know how old the jeans may be but "back in the day", when I was 5'5" and about 140 lbs, I wore a size 13. That was back when they didn't make the even numbered sizes for smaller clothes. Think mid-80's.

http://guardianlv.com/2013/06/chicago-missing-person-alert-naomi-knight/

Naomi Knight

Last seen in Pink striped top and blue jeans, Cant find any other pages of her missing or found.
5'4
136 pounds
18 years old.
Brown hair

Missing from Illinois, in June 2013. I know that is a long way from October but the statement by police " He would not speculate on how long the victim had been deceased prior to entering the water. Shinn said he could not disclose what evidence points toward an act of homicide." Caught me off guard. IMO I haven't seen that before when a person has been in the water and found, so could they be hinting that she was decomposing or kept else where? then disposed??

Bumping. Anybody liking the idea of the nickname Hannah for this unidentified female since Hannah sounds close to the town of Hannibal where she was found?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back