Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes Are Divorcing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I just did something that will make ABC think I'm a looney. I just emailed them with my suspicions of Scientologists being used to vote against LR, and putting members in their audiences.

Then I sent an email to the Tampa Bay Times for a story suggestion. Asking them to monitor the DWTS season. Possibly getting a hold of phone vote records to see if a lot were coming from Clearwater or other Scientology strongholds.

The TBT will probably take me more seriously. They have taken on Scientology no holds barred; http://www.tampabay.com/specials/2009/reports/project/part1.shtml

I'll let you know when I hear back, but won't say anything about whether they take the emails seriously and decide to do something about it. I will tell you if they blow me off, which I think is the most likely scenario.

Well, I just did something that will make ABC think I'm a looney. I just emailed them with my suspicions of Scientologists being used to vote against LR, and putting members in their audiences.

Then I sent an email to the Tampa Bay Times for a story suggestion. Asking them to monitor the DWTS season. Possibly getting a hold of phone vote records to see if a lot were coming from Clearwater or other Scientology strongholds.

The TBT will probably take me more seriously. They have taken on Scientology no holds barred; http://www.tampabay.com/specials/2009/reports/project/part1.shtml

I'll let you know when I hear back, but won't say anything about whether they take the emails seriously and decide to do something about it. I will tell you if they blow me off, which I think is the most likely scenario.

Way to go Steely. Do keep us posted.

I'm reading "Blown for Good" by Marc Headley about his long time served with Scientology and it's fascinating. I'm about 120 pages in and I'm riveted. the subtitle for the book is "Behind the iron curtain of Scientology."

The subtitle's putting it mildly. I would rather have lived behind the communist iron curtain than Scientology's according to Marc. I have no reason to doubt any of his story. The forward is written by Mark Rathbun who's another former member of the high ranking Scientology group. He confirms that what Marc wrote about the people and rules there are accurate.

Here are some highlights so far;

To "Get Promoted" to the international headquarters of Scientology he had to fill out a "life history" form asking him to tell them all about his life before the test. Who he had sex with, who were his family members and every detail of everything he'd ever done.

He was asked while holding the cans for the e-meter stuff like; Was he a reporter for a newspaper, Was he a plant, Did he have ties to any pharmaceutical companies, Had he ever been hypnotized, Was he ever electo shocked, Had he ever taken angel dust, was he an undercover operative for a government agency, Had he ever spoken badly about Scientlogy in any media articles, Was he wanted by the police, Did he have family employed by the government or did they have upper level security clearances. Those are the ones he lists in the book and he says the questions went on and on after those.

They had muster four times a day and if you missed muster there were consequences.

Breakfast for the lower ranks was eggs and toast and about 10 minutes to eat it.

He only got three or four hours of sleep during some assignments and it was expected to increase production every day.

They had state of the art Gauss sound systems for making the tapes of RLH's BS rantings. MH was assigned to the group making the tapes. The guys were working on the Gauss systems when he arrived. He assumed it was a problem probably covered by warranty and asked why the Gauss people weren't asked to work on it. He was told that they worked just as they should, but David Miscavige wanted them to work better.

Also, he was assigned there because everybody who'd worked there before him had been sent to the rehabilitation force or declared. Except the woman in charge. She was allowed to stay because she was David Miscavige's SIL, but she was still in deep doodoo. The rehabilitation force was assigned duties such as scrubbing the kitchen floors with toothbrushes. (Despite cleanings like that he said the kitchen, from where he was before, was filthy. They had an eight year old girl who was too short to reach the counters so they had her standing in the sink scrubbing pots) Being declared means you are declared a Suppressive Person. An SP is somebody who's figured out that Scientology is whackadoodle and therefore they must go through brainwashing again. Some SP's are people in the general public who've written things against Scientology or spoken poorly of Scientology or investigated Scientology.

That's as far in as I am now and I'm getting stressed just reading about all the expectations and dangers of not meeting goals or getting assigned to a psychopathic boss who'd do anything to make your life miserable.

I can't believe that they get away with this stuff.

i am waiting for the library to get me Blown for Good. the last one I read was Jenna Miscavge's account. Holy creepy stuff.

i am waiting for the library to get me Blown for Good. the last one I read was Jenna Miscavge's account. Holy creepy stuff.

I'll have to read Jenna Miscavages book. BTW, I forgot to mention that so far this has all taken place by the time he's 16 years old. At 16 he was doing Scientology's taxes and working on their electronic equipment when he gets to the Int. Base.

Since his mother joined early he made some friends that would turn out to save his :butthead: in some sticky situations. The people above him who wanted to get him in trouble and couldn't were pissed. It turns out that when he gets to the Int. Base the commander is the father of one of his good friends.

One more thing. They had a very heavy rain that flooded the base and caused mudslides. David Miscavige (or the COB as he was known) called everyone on the base to muster. He went off on an angry rant about how this was all their fault and he was suspending privileges and pay for everyone until the base was back up and meeting all the goals he'd set.

I have to say that this Napoleonic :butthead: managed to get things done. As they say, at least under Hitler the trains ran on time.

you are giong to love Jenna's book. She was also raised in the church, and her memories go back to her very early childhood. Sad and upsetting stuff.

Interesting....when I worked for the "government" in Nashville, I got a special engraved invitation from this "church" to attend their services. I have no idea how they got my name.
I'll bet the stars involved in this "church" do not get this punishing treatment.

What bothers me a lot about this organization and the "stars" ... do the stars know about the treatment that other lesser beings get?

How can they not know?

I don't know who all of their stars are, but of the ones I've heard about, Greta bothers me the most. She has to know. She's in the news business. I look at her with different eyes now.

The above is JMO, of course. Of course. :(

And I'm not saying what I really think about it.

:Banane01::Banane01:

Umm ...

What bothers me a lot about this organization and the "stars" ... do the stars know about the treatment that other lesser beings get?

How can they not know?

I don't know who all of their stars are, but of the ones I've heard about, Greta bothers me the most. She has to know. She's in the news business. I look at her with different eyes now.

The above is JMO, of course. Of course. :(

And I'm not saying what I really think about it.

:Banane01::Banane01:

Umm ...

They are not allowed to read anything by SP's. Even if any of them broke the rules and looked they probably wouldn't believe it. If you're gullible enough to cough up millions a year to Sceintology you're not smart enough to think for yourself. JMO

This is a radio broadcast by C2C.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_KE7iEUI2M"]Scientology : Secrets of the Controversial Religion - YouTube[/ame]

I just ordered these from Amazon.

Inside Scientology: The Story of America's Most Secretive Religion
Reitman, Janet; Paperback

Beyond Belief: My Secret Life Inside Scientology and My Harrowing Escape
Hill, Jenna Miscavige,Pulitzer, Lisa; Paperback

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RET1zBC0p7k"]Scientologists Told of Spokesman Tommy Davis "routing out" - YouTube[/ame]

http://observer.com/2013/01/cant-ha...t-checkers-took-on-the-church-of-scientology/

Can’t Handle The Truth? How a New Yorker Reporter and a Team of Fact-Checkers Took on the Church of Scientology
By Dan Duray 1/29 5:33pm

Lawrence Wright’s new book on Scientology, Going Clear (Knopf, 448 pp., $28.95), was spun out of his 2011 story for The New Yorker about director Paul Haggis’s break with the church. Two magazine fact-checkers worked on the story full-time for four to six months of its yearlong inception, and close to publication they were joined by three more. Their first message to the church, verifying facts about its practices, the life of L. Ron Hubbard and the church’s current leader, David Miscavige, contained 971 questions. Peter Canby, head of the magazine’s fact-checking department, said it was the most “difficult and complicated” story he’s ever worked on in his 19 years at The New Yorker. Second place, he said, went to another piece by Mr. Wright, a profile of Ayman al-Zawahiri that came out in 2002, “when we probably knew more about al-Zawahiri than the CIA did.”...

:what:

David Miscavige's father blew Scientology!!!

FATHER OF SCIENTOLOGY LEADER PENS MEMOIR AFTER ESCAPING FROM CHURCH

We were the first to break the news last year that Ron Miscavige Sr., father to Church of Scientology leader David Miscavige, had managed to escape from Scientology’s secretive International Base in an embarrassing blow to his son and another sign of crisis in the organization.

Ron Sr. traveled to Virginia, where he joined another Miscavige church defector, his oldest son, Ron Jr....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67Jx9KG0VeU"]Where's Tommy Davis? - YouTube[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood