WA WA - Maureen Kelly, 19, Skamania County, 10 June 2013

snipped...

I really hope Maureen is safe and happy on an exciting journey.....
I certainly hope she is safe, but if she is happily adventuring while her loved ones' lives are destroyed by her sudden disappearance, then there is something seriously wrong with her. That's why I suspect that is not the case, sadly. I don't think she would be running around adventuring while her family suffers immensely as a result.

Which pretty much leaves two possibilities from my perspective: she's no longer alive, or she is being held against her will.

Something else made me think of this case, so just giving a bump.

Nothing new reported. No searches. If she hasn't died, then this girl is in extreme danger!! Abduction a great possibility. So sad!!

I just was thinking about this young lady today, googled and found nothing new...:(

"Something" has been nagging me about this and making me cynical about this case, so I'll go ahead and throw it out there. College prank? It has happened before on FB, Dear Abby, even sites such as caringbridge.org. Maybe it's because a prank is more acceptable to me than girl disappearing naked in the woods.

Bumping for Anu!

Getting close to fall and hoping she is safe and surrounded by love!

Forgive me as I have not followed this case closely of this stunningly beautiful young woman.

Would this be anywhere close to Marysville, Washington?

A violent Level III RSO is missing for several weeks from Washington State. Before he went missing he was talking about abducting females from trails or a trail?

http://www.komonews.com/news/crime/...out-abducting-women-is-missing-225541542.html

Of course this poor girl was missing before he took off, but it doesn't mean he was not out there. I pray not, but just thought I'd throw it out there. I made an active search for him on another part of the board.

On a find Anu Facebook page someone posted a screenshot which says Anu Kelly likes a post. It could be that someone has hacked into her account and is playing a sick joke, but I hope that's not the case and this means she is alive, and is ready to come home to her loved ones. Fingers crossed!

The post you can see if you click on "highlights" and change it to "post by others". I've found the post via Google, but for some reason I can't seem to link it directly. It was posted by AJC

http://www.facebook.com/FindAnuKelly

I do have a screenshot but I don't think I can post it because it originates from someone else's Facebook page.

This case has bothered me from the beginning, and still bothers me. Where is she?? How far can one get in the mountains, barefoot and naked??? Stupid question I guess, because that also means a body could be in those mountains and not found. Gosh I hate this!!!

I saw the liked thing as well, but not sure if it's an automatic one from Zales or someone did click like. Saw two new friends added, but again, don't know when those requests were sent, or if truly are new adds!

That's weird, Orgona... and may not get an answer as that page is one of the quietest I've ever seen. Anu's account shows tht she became friends with a couple of people in midSeptember but as we know that could be people accepting old requests from her...

That's weird, Orgona... and may not get an answer as that page is one of the quietest I've ever seen. Anu's account shows tht she became friends with a couple of people in midSeptember but as we know that could be people accepting old requests from her...

Yes, thanks Wolf, I know that someone can show up as a new friend in a person's account if the other one accepted a friendship request at a later date. That I saw many times.
Do you, or any avid facebooker knows if it's possible for a "Like" of someone to show up without anyone who has access to that account clicks the "Like" feature?

Yes, thanks Wolf, I know that someone can show up as a new friend in a person's account if the other one accepted a friendship request at a later date. That I saw many times.
Do you, or any avid facebooker knows if it's possible for a "Like" of someone to show up without anyone who has access to that account clicks the "Like" feature?

Sorry, I assumed you'd know that, but was just musing about it in the context of recent activity - was it actually her, given they were so long after she disappeared.

In terms of the "Like", I'm really not sure.. it looks like an external webpage rather than an internal group. It could be that someone is using the same computer as Anu, and it automatically logs into her Facebook if someone clicks the 'Like' button and doesn't check the login info. But it seems odd. I don't know enough about it.

No need to say sorry. Yeah, using the same computer where she could have stayed logged on could very well be the reason, good thought. It would be good to know if someone else is/was using her computer. I'm afraid you are right. It's a pity, because somehow I started to have a little hope.

Forgive me as I have not followed this case closely of this stunningly beautiful young woman.

Would this be anywhere close to Marysville, Washington?

A violent Level III RSO is missing for several weeks from Washington State. Before he went missing he was talking about abducting females from trails or a trail?

http://www.komonews.com/news/crime/...out-abducting-women-is-missing-225541542.html

Of course this poor girl was missing before he took off, but it doesn't mean he was not out there. I pray not, but just thought I'd throw it out there. I made an active search for him on another part of the board.

BBM

Probably 200 -250 miles apart. Marysville is north of Seattle. The area where Anu went missing is far to the south, close to the border with Oregon.

Black bears have been very active in the area lately, in mating season. There has been a sighting in a residential neighborhood near me and another hit by a car at an off-ramp of I-205 just north of Vancouver. My garden partner on Whitney Heichel's garden saw a bear when he was out working on the garden recently, east of Sandy, Oregon.

Not sure it's been brought up here or not but aside from having arranged for someone to pick her up in a car where her trail ended at the pavement, perhaps she had a bicycle stashed and made her "getaway" alone. I don't personally think this is what happened, I lean more towards being prey for a cougar or bear.

So hoping she turns up alive.

Anu did ask to borrow a bike lock on June 7th on her fb page...surely just a coincidence though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back