AEG not liable in Michael Jackson's death

TrackerSam

Reaction score
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=223465"]Jury: Concert promoter not negligent in Jackson death - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I feel bad for Katherine Jackson and Michaels children, but the family look like they were trying to find anyone to blame other than Michael for his own addictions.

Ultimately, a drug addict (such as Michael) are largely responsible for their own actions. No one forced Michael to submit to such care, Michael demanded it.

I feel bad for the kids for losing their dad but this lawsuit was rather delusional.

Didn't think AEG could be held responsible.

MJ had issues, MJ signed a contract with AEG. No one forced either on him. Dr. Murray is still responsible for administering the medications. AEG could not have known in advance of his practices if there was no record, and MJ chose Murray.

I disagree with part of the verdict. AEG did not contract or hired Dr. Murray. MJ hired this doctor. As part of MJ contract, AEG agreed to pay for a doctor. Also the contract between Dr. Murray and AEG was never signed so it wasn't legally binding.

I disagree with part of the verdict. AEG did not contract or hired Dr. Murray. MJ hired this doctor. As part of MJ contract, AEG agreed to pay for a doctor. Also the contract between Dr. Murray and AEG was never signed so it wasn't legally binding.

I agree with you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

A lot of that contract between AEG and Conrad wasn't legally binding. Same with the contract between AEG and Michael. AEG cut a lot of corners.

I agree with the verdict. I knew from day 1 that Katherine wasn't going to win the lawsuit. The person responsible for Michael's death is in jail. There was no need for a wrongful death lawsuit....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back