GUILTY NY - Driver pulled from SUV, viciously beaten by bikers, Manhattan, 29 Sept 2013

I have never been so happy in my life to see that SUV plow through in that video. He was trying to keep his family safe. Hope they catch ever last one of them including those so called cops. I do not feel bad for the one that was hit. He should have never got in front of that SUV blocking it.

haha I love how high the bail is. i guess they are getting reacquainted with Rikers :D Probably realized by now that they wont be out of custody for a LONG time! haha

I have never been so happy in my life to see that SUV plow through in that video. He was trying to keep his family safe. Hope they catch ever last one of them including those so called cops. I do not feel bad for the one that was hit. He should have never got in front of that SUV blocking it.

I rode a ninja, for 5 years in south florida, as my only transportation and was hit by a car twice. I would never wish or be happy about anyone getting run over by a vehicle regardless of the situation. JMO.

The mother of the man run over said he was trying to help. Then why was his bike blocking the vehicle while the rest of the bikers were slashing tires and denting the car?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

The mother of the man run over said he was trying to help. Then why was his bike blocking the vehicle while the rest of the bikers were slashing tires and denting the car?

Trying to help his friends who were slashing tires and denting the car.

I just came home this afternoon from spending this weekend in Vegas for Bike Fest. Yes, I am a leather wearing ole lady with an ole man and we ride.

Just please don't lump all bikers in with these thugs. These thugs give a bad name to their own group they were part of. They are pathetic.

They keep stressing that the LEO's were off duty. So I guess they only have to enforce and obey laws when they are on duty whereas not being in law enforcement I have to obey the law all the time. BS

If he was actually working undercover and had infiltrated a real hard core drug trafficking etc...biker gang ..
But this "gang" was comprised of the butcher, baker and candlestick maker....

So which is it?

Yeah, right? The hard core biker gang whose home base is Mommy's house. No wonder they wear full face helmets, how embarrassing. "Isn't that Johnny who still lives in his Mommy's basement?"

I rode a ninja, for 5 years in south florida, as my only transportation and was hit by a car twice. I would never wish or be happy about anyone getting run over by a vehicle regardless of the situation. JMO.

Speaking only for myself, I'm certainly not happy a man is paralyzed....I just don't give a carp. He is not a victim in any sense of the word IMO.

Exactly, because he wasn't trying to help. The only people that needed help at that point was the Lien family. None of the bikers were injured He was just one of the thugs joining in on the attack of an innocent family. Mr Lien drove away as his family was being surrounded and attacked and having their tires slashed. Mr. Lien didn't swerve to hit anybody, he just drove forward to escape a bunch of loser thugs. A got run over. Don't be a .

I just came home this afternoon from spending this weekend in Vegas for Bike Fest. Yes, I am a leather wearing ole lady with an ole man and we ride.

Just please don't lump all bikers in with these thugs. These thugs give a bad name to their own group they were part of. They are pathetic.

No way! Don't worry SuziQ, I would never lump all bikers in the same group as those clowns! I don't even associate those tools with bikers. I think we all probably know people that ride bikes or ARE people that ride bikes (our own Softail :seeya:) that are horrified by the actions of those riders.

I think it's awesome that you ride!!

This family would have more then likely been murdered right there had this father not run over one of those thugs. When they did finally get him out not only did they beat him but they went after his wife until someone stepped in. There would have been no one to step in when they were first stopped. This is not about a person who rides a bike. Had they been in cars and the SUV went plowing through I would have still cheered him on. This is about thugs who more then likely continue to make horrible choices as they have most of their life. Yet they some how continue to get a slap on the hand. I feel nothing for scum like that. When they started to attack that family they became trash on the road to me. Act like trash be treated like trash. They brought this all on themselves. Sucks for them. Glad that family made it out on top.

People like them would act this way bike or no bike.

Honestly though this isn't about someone such as yourself who is innocently minding their own business riding to work or the grocery store. I used to ride a motorcycle and so did my son. I'm sure you would never behave in such a manner as this group of thugs, attacking cars and women and children and riding on sidewalks and breaking all kinds of laws. In the span of an hour. I'm certainly not happy that anybody had to get hurt, but between the Lien family and the bunch of thugs that caused the whole thing, I'm certainly glad it's not a member of the Lien family that remains in the hospital.

http://nypost.com/2013/10/06/cops-bust-silver-helmet-biker-who-assaulted-family/

Records reveal junk justice left him free to raise hell after an April drug deal near a Brooklyn school. Chance had allegedly sold cocaine through a middleman to an undercover cop in Bed-Stuy. A warrant was later executed on an apartment Chance was in and turned up cocaine, pot and a loaded handgun.

Chance was busted and hit with gun and drug raps and faced more than 25 years’ prison.

But Brooklyn prosecutors dropped the gun rap when Chance was indicted. A source said the charge was weakened by the fact that Chance — who allegedly admitted the pistol was his — had not been the target of the search for the gun.

Under a sweetheart plea bargain overseen by Brooklyn Criminal Court Judge Suzanne Mondo, all the remaining felony drug charges against Chance were also dropped.

He wound up with a one-year conditional discharge for misdemeanor pot possession and was given 20 days of community service.

Chance also received a six-month suspension of his driver’s license

This guy is a piece of work.

snipped,

Chance was so brazen that he even breezed into court the day after the attack — before being linked to the beatdown — to tell Mondo he had been staying out of trouble, court records show.

bbm

http://nypost.com/2013/10/06/cops-bust-silver-helmet-biker-who-assaulted-family/

Records reveal junk justice left him free to raise hell after an April drug deal near a Brooklyn school. Chance had allegedly sold cocaine through a middleman to an undercover cop in Bed-Stuy. A warrant was later executed on an apartment Chance was in and turned up cocaine, pot and a loaded handgun.

Chance was busted and hit with gun and drug raps and faced more than 25 years’ prison.

But Brooklyn prosecutors dropped the gun rap when Chance was indicted. A source said the charge was weakened by the fact that Chance — who allegedly admitted the pistol was his — had not been the target of the search for the gun.

Under a sweetheart plea bargain overseen by Brooklyn Criminal Court Judge Suzanne Mondo, all the remaining felony drug charges against Chance were also dropped.

He wound up with a one-year conditional discharge for misdemeanor pot possession and was given 20 days of community service.

Chance also received a six-month suspension of his driver’s license

This guy is a piece of work.

snipped,

Chance was so brazen that he even breezed into court the day after the attack — before being linked to the beatdown — to tell Mondo he had been staying out of trouble, court records show.

bbm

Enlarged by me - not only is this guy a piece of work, it appears the court system is just as bad.

Thugs, off-duty police, innocent citizens intimidated and beaten - oh my! What has America, and our JUSTICE (LOL) system come to?

They keep stressing that the LEO's were off duty. So I guess they only have to enforce and obey laws when they are on duty whereas not being in law enforcement I have to obey the law all the time. BS

Add to that a guy with a clip board stopped the attack, while off duty cops were doing what, exactly?

Flipping a double bird in court.....why is he not charged with contempt.

He is showing his true colors and complete disrespect for the law. Just like he did on the road! He is disgusting! :puke: Should have been charged with contempt, but I'll bet the judge was not yet in there, and didn't see it. The big man probably wouldn't do it in front of the judge. Coward!

I wouldn't either. I've been hit once By a moron not paying attention, thankfully he only clipped my saddle bag, and I didn't drop my bike. I'm not happy the guy got hit, but I'm certainly not sad either. He put himself in the situation. There is a big difference between an isolated incident with a car, and what happened here. :twocents:

:rockon::rockon: You go girl! Hope you had a great time! :)

No way! Don't worry SuziQ, I would never lump all bikers in the same group as those clowns! I don't even associate those tools with bikers. I think we all probably know people that ride bikes or ARE people that ride bikes (our own Softail :seeya:) that are horrified by the actions of those riders.

I think it's awesome that you ride!!

:blowkiss:

From Elley Mae's link above http://nypost.com/2013/10/06/cops-bust-silver-helmet-biker-who-assaulted-family/
But defense lawyer Gregory Watts bizarrely insisted that Chance’s rage was justified, given that Lien had just run over another biker while trying to flee the gang of motorcyclists.
“It is entirely reasonable to try and identify the driver after a motor-vehicle accident,” Watts said.

This is NOT a defense. The proper thing to do is to take down the license plate and call LE, not take the law into your own hands. I can't even believe the lawyer made this statement. How lame can you get.

This whole thing makes me more sick to my stomach, each time more information comes out. I fear for the Lien's safety considering the criminal records that have been revealed so far.

These lawyers and thugs need to sit down and shut up. If Gloria A. is going to pursue this she needs to go after the thugs, but that won't happen because they have nothing. I don't know what approach Gloria will try and take. She may try and pursue this as a accident and go after the insurance company and then the Lien's. I hope she gets put in her place as he was not only participating without a license he was also engaged in gang activity. I don't know how any of this will apply in a civil personal injury suit. I wish one of our lawyers would whey in.

From Elley Mae's link above http://nypost.com/2013/10/06/cops-bust-silver-helmet-biker-who-assaulted-family/

This is NOT a defense. The proper thing to do is to take down the license plate and call LE, not take the law into your own hands. I can't even believe the lawyer made this statement. How lame can you get.

This whole thing makes me more sick to my stomach, each time more information comes out. I fear for the Lien's safety considering the criminal records that have been revealed so far.

These lawyers and thugs need to sit down and shut up. If Gloria A. is going to pursue this she needs to go after the thugs, but that won't happen because they have nothing. I don't know what approach Gloria will try and take. She may try and pursue this as a accident and go after the insurance company and then the Lien's. I hope she gets put in her place as he was not only participating without a license he was also engaged in gang activity. I don't know how any of this will apply in a civil personal injury suit. I wish one of our lawyers would whey in.

I'm actually surprised at who she chose to be her client. I would think she would have chosen the Lien's. She still could have had her media "fix" with them. :twocents:

I don't have a link handy, but do recall reading one of the many articles that said "no attorney would touch these bikers with a 10 ft. pole." Lose - Lose situation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aaarqueiro
Back