Pascagoula UFO abduction incident 40 years on: 'You don't get over it in a lifetime'

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
From Daily Mail - long article based on AP account and several pictures:

Man who was 'captured by UFOs with grey leathery skin and crab claws' 40 years ago reveals how it changed his life
• Calvin Parker Jr and Charles Hinkson claimed they were abducted by aliens while fishing in Mississippi
• Hickson, then 42, said three creatures had leathery gray skin and crab-like claws
• He thought they were robots - took them by the forearms and levitated them aboard the craft
• He said something that looked like a large floating eye appeared to examine him
• Hinkson died in 2011 and Parker has shied away from interviews, until now

They could consider that the government always has more advanced things than we're told, and could want people to think there are aliens. That's what I believe.

This one always struck me as being unusually believable, not because of its fantastic content but that I believed its tellers. Yes, guys go out and fish and drink (hi!) and tell fish stories, but they don't ordinarily tell robotic creatures with crab-like claws and grey skin stories. And the savvy LE who left them in the room together and taped their conversation didn't get a bite - Hickson and Parker were fearful and, as the one officer said, it's hard to fake fear.

I have no idea how much of their story, if any of it, is true, but I do have a more important question. Is the other guy's name Hickson or Hinkson? It changed constantly in the story. :waitasec:

My hometown :) I no longer live there but these guys are legend in 'Goula. Most believe them.

I have no idea how much of their story, if any of it, is true, but I do have a more important question. Is the other guy's name Hickson or Hinkson? It changed constantly in the story. :waitasec:
Hickson

It sounds pretty fantastic to me. I remember a story about two fishermen encountering a UFO a long time ago but I don't remember if it was this case. In the case I'm thinking about, I believe there was a nearby bridge tender who said that he saw nothing. It might have been on Art Bell but I can't say for sure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back