SIDEBAR #20- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that is THE Dave Hall. Good thing he is high up in Legal Shield/Pre-Paid Legal because he is probably going to need an attorney.

How do you know? Have a link?

Looks like they are doing this story about Dave Hall on NBC Nightly news, in just a few minutes.

Sure looks like Dave Hall. Sounds like him. Toppled a rock formation in 14 seconds.
Dave took the video. They did it because the rock was unsafe and the feared it would fall on a child. He and his friends could face charges. Reporter said don't record it and upload it to social media. The matter is being investigated.

Looks like they are doing this story about Dave Hall on NBC Nightly news, in just a few minutes.

I don't get NBC, so please post about what they say. Thanks. :seeya:

Yes, that is THE Dave Hall. Good thing he is high up in Legal Shield/Pre-Paid Legal because he is probably going to need an attorney.

ITA. That is DAVE HALL that was bff with Travis.

Today is not a good day where this trial is concerned and some of the peripheral stuff flying around it.

Sometime today a new video was posted on Youtube with ALV's latest educational presentation earlier this month.

I am trying to remain objective in my analysis as I work my way through it...a very long video of almost 2 hours.

Suffice it to say that she is steadfast in her belief in CMJA's innocence. What is very hard to take is that the first ten minutes are spent slamming the prosecution, the media (with special mention to Dr. Drew0 and the out of control courtroom.

It is clearly an adoring audience and they are sympathetic to her and it seems that what she says is fully accepted without healthy skepticism.

I'm still at the beginning and she has branched off from the trial, but some of the things that she did say about the trial:

She mentioned that Travis was shot first and then stabbed 27 times. A blatant omission of fact was his throat being slit from ear to ear.

She does not believe that it could have been premeditated because of the chaos and "that kind of mess" that was left after the murder.

For CMJA, she thinks that it started off as self defense which then turned into rage.

She did say that after testifying each day, she would meet with the defense team for 6 to 10 hours each night to review evidence to continue to prepare for testimony.

Disgusting. :puke:

Today is not a good day where this trial is concerned and some of the peripheral stuff flying around it.

Sometime today a new video was posted on Youtube with ALV's latest educational presentation earlier this month.

I am trying to remain objective in my analysis as I work my way through it...a very long video of almost 2 hours.

Suffice it to say that she is steadfast in her belief in CMJA's innocence. What is very hard to take is that the first ten minutes are spent slamming the prosecution, the media (with special mention to Dr. Drew0 and the out of control courtroom.

It is clearly an adoring audience and they are sympathetic to her and it seems that what she says is fully accepted without healthy skepticism.

I'm still at the beginning and she has branched off from the trial, but some of the things that she did say about the trial:

She mentioned that Travis was shot first and then stabbed 27 times. A blatant omission of fact was his throat being slit from ear to ear.

She does not believe that it could have been premeditated because of the chaos and "that kind of mess" that was left after the murder.

For CMJA, she thinks that it started off as self defense which then turned into rage.

She did say that after testifying each day, she would meet with the defense team for 6 to 10 hours each night to review evidence to continue to prepare for testimony.

Disgusting. :puke:

Care to share the link please? :)

It's Dave .. he posted some sort of 'apology' on his Facebook where he says he did it for the children and only God can judge him .. which is pretty close to Jodi's defence if you think about it ..

Care to share the link please? :)

[video=youtube;Vb4XeY52UHs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb4XeY52UHs[/video]

Viewer discretion advised...not for those easily excitable.

I so wish that they could move this trial along and just get the killer sentenced, shut away, out of the spotlight and forgotten.

It's Dave .. he posted some sort of 'apology' on his Facebook where he says he did it for the children and only God can judge him .. which is pretty close to Jodi's defence if you think about it ..

Pluuzzzzzze Dave. Give it up. YOU defaced public property. P I T I F U L excuse. YOU have no right to do that. None. IMO

Thank you, Mrs G. for the info. :seeya:

Yeah, and with her Dalai Lama quote re: kindness, she said "Mine too, starting today"

WTH?

Why until today to start?

It implies that she wasn't kind before today.

Cant she just STFU? Excuse me, but it just is so beyond the pale.

I know, I know. Just ignore her.

Yeah, and with her Dalai Lama quote re: kindness, she said "Mine too, starting today"

WTH?

Why until today to start?

It implies that she wasn't kind before today.

Cant she just STFU? Excuse me, but it just is so beyond the pale.

I know, I know. Just ignore her.

I'm guessing being kind is a lot easier in solitary.

Pluuzzzzzze Dave. Give it up. YOU defaced public property. P I T I F U L excuse. YOU have no right to do that. None. IMO

Worse, an ancient rock formation .. aren't all the dead animals enough for your destruction Dave? Sorry, but there is something really full on about all of the bear killings etc and now this. I just don't see the christianity in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb4XeY52UHs

Viewer discretion advised...not for those easily excitable.

I so wish that they could move this trial along and just get the killer sentenced, shut away, out of the spotlight and forgotten.

OMG I had to stop the video at about 2:00 because miss "poster girl for misrepresentation in the media" is lashing out against JM, Dr. Drew, NG, and JVM. Such bull coming out of St. Violette's mouth!!! :scared:

I'm going to watch this video a little at a time because my blood pressure is going sky high in just 2 minutes.
She just needs to validate what she did at the trial- all her lies are true for her- even now. What a moron and a liar &&^^%%$## :banghead:

Of course, no one wanted to "defend" missy :jail: and her lies about "abuse"- they knew it wasn't abuse!!!! :banghead:

Worse, an ancient rock formation .. aren't all the dead animals enough for your destruction Dave? Sorry, but there is something really full on about all of the bear killings etc and now this. I just don't see the christianity in it.

He does seem to get great joy in killing all those animals. I have seen the pictures, made me sick. Tough men, hunting in their little commando outfits, with those big guns LOL!

I grew up in Texas and went deer/dove hunting a few times and we actually ate the meat. This guy, IMO, takes animal killing to a sick level. We never dressed up like commandos.

It is amazing how many news outlets are carrying this story. How embarrassing for his wife.:moo:

I am confused,this trial is such nonsense,was there suppose to be a hearing or something around the 24th,next week? I know there's one for nov.but what about the end of this month,words can't describe this,get it going already,don't care if its in jan,feb,march,gives us a date lol,but really,come on,she has to much access to her freedom of speech were she is Kwim.pffffft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305