breach of promise

now that we know the truth how does this sound:

DOI/page 357

"The battered justice system had creaked and shuddered,but it had worked!We had not been indicted!

People would have to finally see the jury's decision as our vindication.

Whatever time had been lost with the grand jury hearing must be made up quickly" (lost?how arrogant)

DOI/page 359

"After looking at all the evidence-or lack of it-a jury of our peers had not indicted Patsy and me.It seemed that the system had functioned as our Constitution had intended.We were truly grateful"

:drama:

^^^ this is what happens to arrogant people who can't keep their mouths shut....it aaaaalwayyyys comes back to bite you in the $%#$$!!!:seeya:

DOI/page 357

"The battered justice system had creaked and shuddered,but it had worked!We had not been indicted!

Whatever time had been lost with the grand jury hearing must be made up quickly" (lost?how arrogant)

DOI/page 359

"After looking at all the evidence-or lack of it-a jury of our peers had not indicted Patsy and me.It seemed that the system had functioned as our Constitution had intended.We were truly grateful"

They should have just kept their mouths shut or at the least not mentioned the jury. These kinds of quotes were nothing more than a slap in the jurors faces...because the Rs could say what they wanted while the jurors were required to stay silent. Not fair! and a horrible manipulation.

Typical Fleet ~ just being Such a HERO of Mine again ~ never have I had the first doubt since placing my support behind Fleet & Priscilla ~ yet for the first time in 17 Years ~ I am feeling Happy for them ~ They Deserve NOTHING Less!

Pinky Promise ~
RR

Thank goodness for Fleet White!

After JonBenet herself, he and Priscilla are the people that I felt for in this case. He has done more for that child to find out the truth than her parents or the DA ever did. I admire him so much. I tip my hat to you sir!

DOI/page 357

DOI/page 359

I wanted to look at these words a little closer, so let's see what we've got here. "The battered justice system"...really? battered like your daughter was battered? "creaked and shuddered"...weird choice of words, 'shudder'. " But it had worked. We had not been indicted"... 'but it had worked!'. Yep, seemed that way didn't it? " People would have to finally see the jury's decision as our vindication"...Yes, we were forced to see this as the jury's decision, but what do you think of the jury's decision now? Is it still vindication? and for whom? " After looking at the evidence ", (so you admit there WAS evidence?), "or the lack there of it-(yeah, thanks to your friends, a lot was excluded), " a jury of our peers had not indicted Patsy and me ". (yes it was your peers that chose not to indict. It sure wasn't your 'non' peers on the jury panel. " It seemed, (yes, the operative being SEEMED), " that the system had functioned as our constitution had intended"... what a bunch of bologna. "We were truly grateful"...now there's something I DO believe. "Whatever time had been lost with the grand jury hearing must be made up quickly". Right, time to move on...because this hearing took up SO much of your precious time.

Apparently, the Boulder DA has decided not to fight release of the GJ indictment. Instead he will give a copy of "any such document in our possession" to the judge and let him decide what to release:

Boulder DA: Judge can review Ramsey indictment, release as he 'deems appropriate'

Garnett said Friday that his main concern in releasing any such documents was to ensure he followed Colorado law.

"We've tried to handle this in a manner so that my office does not violate any such (secrecy) requirement," he said.

hmmmm....wow....he's washing his hands

Why of course. Did you really expect him to do anything less? He wants to run for State Attorney General again, he's got to make this look good...LOL:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

He really can't seem like he's covering this whole mess up, again, can he? I am just amazed that this isn't getting more attention. But, then again, I was amazed when the news broke earlier this year, and no one seemed too interested. Maybe we will hear something when Lin Wood drags out his threats, again. HooHum....LOL:tantrum::tantrum::please:

JMO

They should have just kept their mouths shut or at the least not mentioned the jury. These kinds of quotes were nothing more than a slap in the jurors faces...because the Rs could say what they wanted while the jurors were required to stay silent. Not fair! and a horrible manipulation.
ITA. Maybe one of the jurors read DOI and took some of the things they said exactly that way. We’ll never know if that’s the reason, but maybe that’s why one of them decided to whisper in Charlie Brennan’s ear about their having actually returned a true bill of indictment. (And I can’t believe that the Ramseys didn’t know how the GJ voted, even when they wrote that in their book.)

Apparently, the Boulder DA has decided not to fight release of the GJ indictment. Instead he will give a copy of "any such document in our possession" to the judge and let him decide what to release:

Boulder DA: Judge can review Ramsey indictment, release as he 'deems appropriate'

otg, THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS so quickly!!! I've been away from the forum for a while because of an unexpected change in my personal life. Those of us here who've kept the faith so long....many of you for so many years, now have even more hope that some earthly justice will prevail for JB.

Now we have to hold tight to the possibility that there will be one little piece of information that comes to light that will enable someone here to sleuth a path towards a final resolve of how that beautiful child died.

And I'm hoping also, that Kolar might be able to help even more in the future, since he did state in his book that he feels this case is prosecutable. :cheer:

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2013/10/...or-jonbenet-ramseys-parents-should-be-public/

“I think one of the things we can learn is what is all of the evidence that was there, what type of investigation was done, what did the witnesses have to say and is there any possibility that we are ever going to achieve justice for JonBenet,” said CBS4 Legal Analyst and former prosecutor Karen Steinhauser.

-------

Steinhauser said that in this case that information could become public, “We have this issue where the grand jury said there should be an indictment, there was an indictment and the DA didn’t sign off on it and that the public has an interest in finding out why not and what happened during those proceedings and what the evidence was.”

Attorneys arguing for the release agree and called the judge’s ruling on the indictment a reasoned decision based on good law and are calling for the release.
I think Ms. Steinhauser is mistaken about exactly what will be released. The indictment signed by the jury foreman is the only "official action" that is subject to public disclosure by Colorado laws. The transcripts of what the GJ did, the witness statements, any investigative results -- all that is considered "other criminal justice records", and is only subject to release by the custodian (DA) at his discretion.

I still think there will be a great deal for us to learn from what is released, assuming of course that the judge, now that it will be under his control, decides to release it in full. But that seems now like a smaller hurdle than those already scaled in this process.

is it only me or do they care AGAIN only about the R's reputation?

and I read something else into it...ahem,what's the point of making it (RDI) public since we can't go after them

I think Ms. Steinhauser is mistaken about exactly what will be released. The indictment signed by the jury foreman is the only "official action" that is subject to public disclosure by Colorado laws. The transcripts of what the GJ did, the witness statements, any investigative results -- all that is considered "other criminal justice records", and is only subject to release by the custodian (DA) at his discretion.

I still think there will be a great deal for us to learn from what is released, assuming of course that the judge, now that it will be under his control, decides to release it in full. But that seems now like a smaller hurdle than those already scaled in this process.

oh I sooo hope she is right cause I really really really wanna read FW's testimony!!!:please::please::please::please:

otg, THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS so quickly!!! I've been away from the forum for a while because of an unexpected change in my personal life. Those of us here who've kept the faith so long....many of you for so many years, now have even more hope that some earthly justice will prevail for JB.

Now we have to hold tight to the possibility that there will be one little piece of information that comes to light that will enable someone here to sleuth a path towards a final resolve of how that beautiful child died.

And I'm hoping also, that Kolar might be able to help even more in the future, since he did state in his book that he feels this case is prosecutable. :cheer:

:welcomeback:,we missed you!

still chewing on this one

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/bou...se-judges-ruling-ramsey-indictment?source=pkg

"Our refusal focused on our concerns related to the legality of such a disclosure, particularly where an individual may have been accused but never formally charged," Finn wrote. "That concern seems particularly relevant where, as here, there can be no prosecution for the charges."
There will be no prosecution for the charges because the statute of limitations has run out on Felony-2 (not to mention the fact that one of the two co-conspirators has died).

and I read something else into it...ahem,what's the point of making it (RDI) public since we can't go after them
The only point at this time is in transparency, now that we know how Hunter obfuscated the truth. The "official action" of the GJ should be made public now that we know the truth. JR (through LW) will be clamoring to come up with excuses and their interpretation of what it all means. But now they have all been exposed for the scam that has been put over on the public. And I still can't get over the arrogance in the quotes you posted, maddie, from DOI:
"The battered justice system had creaked and shuddered, but it had worked! We had not been indicted!

"After looking at all the evidence-or lack of it-a jury of our peers had not indicted Patsy and me. It seemed that the system had functioned as our Constitution had intended. We were truly grateful"
Ha! :dance: Be grateful now, John.:great:

there are 2 types of killers IMO,
those who daily pray and thank God that they were lucky to get away with it and fly under the radar cause this is the smartest thing to do and the arrogant ones who just can't keep their big mouths shut!it's not enough that they got away with it,no,they NEED to convince everybody that they are smart and can't help acting like victims (paranoia)... JR,M.Peterson,MacDonalds and the list goes on....just shut up,don't stir the pot...but arrogance is a huge ego thing

Let's not forget that the option of Felony Murder still exists as a minimal charge to be filed against a suspect in the JBR case.

I have clung to the hope that someone could put together 'reasonable cause' to indict and further investigate JR as a chargeable suspect in JB's death, and eventually put him in a courtroom based on charges of Felony Murder.

IMO, there is enough circumstantial evidence to warrant the filing of charges, and it IS possible to prosecute these cases....even bringing some of them to a guilty verdict.

Here are some of the case items that support my opinion:
JR's shirt fibers in the crotch of the Bloomies.
BR's statement to police indicating JB was awake and walked into the house, contesting the Ramsey story of her being laid down by John to be put to bed by PR.
JR's group of distortions about breaking the window, the position of the chair in the basement, taking of the suitcase to the basement, different descriptions of the toy he was working on with Burke before bed.
The report that he managed to move from the shower to the kitchen area in his underwear to read a ransom note on his knees, check on BR being in bed, then get fully dressed and presented to a police officer in the span of 8 minutes.
That he reportedly was 'joking and smiling' with people in their house the morning of the kidnapping.
That Arndt stated he greeted her cordially.
That Arndt handled her weapon after close confrontation with him and counted her bullets.
That JR disappeared and did not provide full accountability for his whereabouts at a time they were still waiting for a call from the 'kidnappers'.
That FW reported not seeing anything visible to him previously in the WC, yet JR blurted out JB's existence there AS the light switch was being flipped on.
That JR tried to schedule a flight from Boulder just after JB was brought up claiming he had 'business' to tend to in Atlanta, even though there were other plans under way to join the older kids for a trip to MI.
That JR called in Dr. Beuf later on for assistance and Patsy was medicated by Beuf, allowing for a couple of witness recounts as to Patsy's impaired physical state from that time forward for a period of time which appeared to include the time of the CNN interview.
That JR immediately brought in lawyers.....before making any solid attempts to facilitate police investigation of the R family in obtaining information that might help them determine who killed their daughter.
That the BPD initally suspected JR as the perpetrator of the crime.
That JR's military service in Subic Bay could have easily familiarized him with the fact that a garrote is a common means of criminal activity in the Phillipines and that Subic Bay is one of the world's leading hubs of child *advertiser censored* and sexual exploitation.
That Lockheed Martin should have been one of the first entities contacted by him for assistance in dealing with a SFF who made mention of his business and country in a ransom note for his daughter, with LM having the ability to provide extreme security for a man in his position with his company.
That JR quickly hired his own handwriting analysts, who excluded him first from writing the note.
That he immediately handed over THE notepad the ransom note was written on, clearly stating it was Patsy's.....though there were several other similar notepads kept handy in the house.
That he participated in writing and having published not one, but a second book about the Ramsey family's experiences related to JB's death. And the second book was written clearly to limelight his own experiences of victimization, recovery, and the disturbing account of his Christian recovery work chosen BY HIM which took him into the world of young female sexual exploitation.

I could list several more reasons why I suspect JR could be charged with Felony Murder. Bottom line for me is: he was there the night she was killed and I cannot believe even it if WAS Patsy or Burke who dealt the actions that took her life, that he was sound asleep through it all and totally uninvolved until the morning of the 911 call. I say, let him tell his story in court and see if a jury believes him.

Let's not forget that the option of Felony Murder still exists as a minimal charge to be filed against a suspect in the JBR case.

I have clung to the hope that someone could put together 'reasonable cause' to indict and further investigate JR as a chargeable suspect in JB's death, and eventually put him in a courtroom based on charges of Felony Murder.

IMO, there is enough circumstantial evidence to warrant the filing of charges, and it IS possible to prosecute these cases....even bringing some of them to a guilty verdict.

Here are some of the case items that support my opinion:
JR's shirt fibers in the crotch of the Bloomies.
BR's statement to police indicating JB was awake and walked into the house, contesting the Ramsey story of her being laid down by John to be put to bed by PR.
JR's group of distortions about breaking the window, the position of the chair in the basement, taking of the suitcase to the basement, different descriptions of the toy he was working on with Burke before bed.
The report that he managed to move from the shower to the kitchen area in his underwear to read a ransom note on his knees, check on BR being in bed, then get fully dressed and presented to a police officer in the span of 8 minutes.
That he reportedly was 'joking and smiling' with people in their house the morning of the kidnapping.
That Arndt stated he greeted her cordially.
That Arndt handled her weapon after close confrontation with him and counted her bullets.
That JR disappeared and did not provide full accountability for his whereabouts at a time they were still waiting for a call from the 'kidnappers'.
That FW reported not seeing anything visible to him previously in the WC, yet JR blurted out JB's existence there AS the light switch was being flipped on.
That JR tried to schedule a flight from Boulder just after JB was brought up claiming he had 'business' to tend to in Atlanta, even though there were other plans under way to join the older kids for a trip to MI.
That JR called in Dr. Beuf later on for assistance and Patsy was medicated by Beuf, allowing for a couple of witness recounts as to Patsy's impaired physical state from that time forward for a period of time which appeared to include the time of the CNN interview.
That JR immediately brought in lawyers.....before making any solid attempts to facilitate police investigation of the R family in obtaining information that might help them determine who killed their daughter.
That the BPD initally suspected JR as the perpetrator of the crime.
That JR's military service in Subic Bay could have easily familiarized him with the fact that a garrote is a common means of criminal activity in the Phillipines and that Subic Bay is one of the world's leading hubs of child *advertiser censored* and sexual exploitation.
That Lockheed Martin should have been one of the first entities contacted by him for assistance in dealing with a SFF who made mention of his business and country in a ransom note for his daughter, with LM having the ability to provide extreme security for a man in his position with his company.
That JR quickly hired his own handwriting analysts, who excluded him first from writing the note.
That he immediately handed over THE notepad the ransom note was written on, clearly stating it was Patsy's.....though there were several other similar notepads kept handy in the house.
That he participated in writing and having published not one, but a second book about the Ramsey family's experiences related to JB's death. And the second book was written clearly to limelight his own experiences of victimization, recovery, and the disturbing account of his Christian recovery work chosen BY HIM which took him into the world of young female sexual exploitation.

I could list several more reasons why I suspect JR could be charged with Felony Murder. Bottom line for me is: he was there the night she was killed and I cannot believe even it if WAS Patsy or Burke who dealt the actions that took her life, that he was sound asleep through it all and totally uninvolved until the morning of the 911 call. I say, let him tell his story in court and see if a jury believes him.

midwest mama,
Nice list. It could still happen. The Cold Case review is ongoing, will the R's previous friends tell all once they see the indictment?

Put AH in court so to demonstrate collusion between the R's and the prosecution, cite JR's denials over the years, publish in as many media outlets as possible, demanding justice for JonBenet, and someone might just be brave enough to take JR tou court?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back