SIDEBAR #21- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning to all. A beautiful day outside but of course I am inside at work.

Awake....heading to class....blergh

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Glad M is ok, and ct & mri came up negative !! :) Got my fresh hog in today! Fresh ham, eggs, gravy, fried potatoes and home made biscuits for supper! Only in the South!

Glad M is ok, and ct & mri came up negative !! :) Got my fresh hog in today! Fresh ham, eggs, gravy, fried potatoes and home made biscuits for supper! Only in the South!

Ohhhhhh- I love breakfast for supper!
I'm heading down south. :floorlaugh:

hey everyone,

just got back from ER...had cat scan/mri all that stuff...they said it's just a migraine, nothing abormal. i got seen right away but they wouldn't let me leave until the headache was better. first they tried to give me narcotics but i declined b/c i have kids to come home and take care of, so they gave me Reglan which can be used for headaches and it worked really well. i will call neurologist tmw to make appt! glad it's just a migraine and it was nice to have the knowledge that everything is fine in my brain...although my husband might disagree lol

Glad your migraine is better (and it's only a migraine- although saying that is not a comfort in itself. Migraine's are terrible to deal with).
Do you think the migraine might have been because of your hormone levels dropping?

Wonder how M is doing?

Glad your migraine is better (and it's only a migraine- although saying that is not a comfort in itself. Migraine's are terrible to deal with).
Do you think the migraine might have been because of your hormone levels dropping?

Wonder how M is doing?

yea i think thats what caused it, the ER doc seemed to think that was a likely cause as well as stress etc.. my mom gets them really bad and for her they are hormonal. i guess im just paranoid of brain anyeurisms bc i know someone who died of one out of the blue. and strokes also worry me. did i mention im a total hypochondriac?

my husband has family in tuscaloosa...i think we are going down there for a family reunion in the spring/early summer!

I got married in Tuscaloosa the 1st time around. It was a perfect outdoor wedding.

yea i think thats what caused it, the ER doc seemed to think that was a likely cause as well as stress etc.. my mom gets them really bad and for her they are hormonal. i guess im just paranoid of brain anyeurisms bc i know someone who died of one out of the blue. and strokes also worry me. did i mention im a total hypochondriac?

BBM :floorlaugh:

Today I was thinking of nicknames for everyone today (even tho' we have avatar nicknames), but I don't think "hypochondriac" is good for you. :facepalm:

BBM :floorlaugh:

Today I was thinking of nicknames for everyone today (even tho' we have avatar nicknames), but I don't think "hypochondriac" is good for you. :facepalm:

I am going to be brave and ask you if I have a nickname. Hopefully it will not start with a 'b' and end with a 'h'!!! LOL!

i called the ER dept today to tell them how well i was treated by the dr and the nurse and the nursing student. they were all so nice and caring. i think the lady who answered was shocked that i was calling to compliment the level of care i received, she said normally when someone calls its to complain for whatever reason. i felt it was important to call since the week prior when my husband was misdiagnosed at the ER closest to us ( hospital different one than the one i went to) i called and threw a hissy fit at how him and i were treated, so i felt like to make good w/myself for complaining i should call and compliment these people. i don't even know if the dr or nurse will get the message that i thought so highly of them, but if they do i hope it makes them realize that there are people out there who genuinely do appreciate good medical care and all the hard work/long hours/stress working in that profession entails.

i called the ER dept today to tell them how well i was treated by the dr and the nurse and the nursing student. they were all so nice and caring. i think the lady who answered was shocked that i was calling to compliment the level of care i received, she said normally when someone calls its to complain for whatever reason. i felt it was important to call since the week prior when my husband was misdiagnosed at the ER closest to us ( hospital different one than the one i went to) i called and threw a hissy fit at how him and i were treated, so i felt like to make good w/myself for complaining i should call and compliment these people. i don't even know if the dr or nurse will get the message that i thought so highly of them, but if they do i hope it makes them realize that there are people out there who genuinely do appreciate good medical care and all the hard work/long hours/stress working in that profession entails.

Words of kindness go a long way. I bet you made the lady's day.

I am going to be brave and ask you if I have a nickname. Hopefully it will not start with a 'b' and end with a 'h'!!! LOL!

Definitely Not B---h! None of us are :floorlaugh: Your nickname I'm stuck with. I think of you as "Kensington" -a Philly neighborhood, so not a nickname, per se.
Can't seem to get that name out of my mind :scared:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kensington,_Philadelphia

I'm still pondering :crosseyed: everyone's nicknames. Have some, but not all.
Do you have any nicknames for us?

These are the nicknames I have so far:

daisy- kind, fun flower (stolen from Zuri :facepalm:) :spring:

Nore- lovable gramma :HHJP:

Zuri- nursey, nurse :nurse:

Kensie- Kensington (until I think of some thing else)

Princess- my princess :Crown:

gcharlie- professor :lookingitup:

Molly- little mommy :hug:

Josie- pussycat :cat:

M- megan moo :cow: (my niece's name is Megan and I would call her that)

Lamb Chop- lamby :tos:

And now I'll go hide :scared: :doorhide:

Definitely Not B---h! None of us are :floorlaugh: Your nickname I'm stuck with. I think of you as "Kensington" -a Philly neighborhood, so not a nickname, per se.
Can't seem to get that name out of my mind :scared:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kensington,_Philadelphia

I'm still pondering :crosseyed: everyone's nicknames. Have some, but not all.
Do you have any nicknames for us?

OMG you did not just say Kensignton LOL. my husband is a cop in that horrible neighborhood (it used to be nice decades ago but it is really really rough now). its really really bad. If you want to watch a show about it, the latest episode of Drugs Inc is focused on the heroin epidemic there. It is really really bad. The reason I don't have to work right now is b/c hubby work nights and gets so much overtime for court during the day due to all the people he arrests there on a regular basis. And the people who go there to buy their drugs are referred to as "kenzo's"...

omg that cannot be her nickname!!!!!! please god lol

These are the nicknames I have so far:

daisy- kind, fun flower (stolen from Zuri :facepalm:) :spring:

Nore- lovable gramma :HHJP:

Zuri- nursey, nurse :nurse:

Kensie- Kensington (until I think of some thing else)

Princess- my princess :Crown:

gcharlie- professor :lookingitup:

Molly- little mommy :hug:

Josie- pussycat :cat:

M- megan moo :cow: (my niece's name is Megan and I would call her that)

Lamb Chop- lamby :tos:

And now I'll go hide :scared: :doorhide:

i love my nickname! thats what my co workers used to call me. now we just need one for Kensie!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288