Match! MI - Monroe Co, WhtFem remains, 45-56, Dec'86 *Ruth Hoffman*

Wow great news and mtrooper how rewarding to have helped Ruth's family!

Excellent job, mtrooper! We're starting to see more cases of MP's found almost immediately after their disappearance but aren't id'd for more than a decade.... It makes me really sad for the families.

Prayers said for Ruth's family who never gave up searching for her. :praying: :rose:

Great Job MTROOPER!

RIP Ruth.

I've read a lot about her, my question is now "who was using her identity". There was a traffic ticket issued under her former name and records indicating she was alive as of 2003. Even in death there are so many unanswered questions, which makes me even more sad for her family.

mtrooper, excellent work and thank you for your patient diligence on Ruth's behalf. No case is ever too cold.

Wonderful job mtrooper!

You all are amazing and do such wonderful work.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Great job MTroop!!! I've been in Michigan all week last week, and I know you told me about your match, and I haven't had the time to get to this thread until now.

You do great work, and we're all proud of you.

Awesome job, mtrooper!!!!

Rest in peace, Ruth

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you, mtrooper. RIP Ruth. Heartfelt prayers for her family...

I have another hero. :blowkiss: mtrooper

Great Job MTROOPER!

RIP Ruth.

I've read a lot about her, my question is now "who was using her identity". There was a traffic ticket issued under her former name and records indicating she was alive as of 2003. Even in death there are so many unanswered questions, which makes me even more sad for her family.

You are so right everyone keeps telling me well now you can at last rest and yes I have a part of my Mother on my neck but to find out she was murdered there are way more questions with no answers but with this new news that I did not want my family to know and I didn't think it could be connected with her missing and my family would have tried to get me to leave Michigan and I was not doing that no way I had to stay in or around that area in case she came back even though it was a bad bad areas, thank you to all of you and God Bless and plz pray we can find her killer or killers but one thing is sure I have always felt it was to shut me up but who was I gonna tell???

Great Job MTROOPER!

RIP Ruth.

You are so right everyone keeps telling me well now you can at last rest and yes I have a part of my Mother on my neck but to find out she was murdered there are way more questions with no answers but with this new news that I did not want my family to know and I didn't think it could be connected with her missing and my family would have tried to get me to leave Michigan and I was not doing that no way I had to stay in or around that area in case she came back even though it was a bad bad areas, thank you to all of you and God Bless and plz pray we can find her killer or killers but one thing is sure I have always felt it was to shut me up but who was I gonna tell???

Oh if anyone knows of how I can get the news to tell this part of the story now that I am somewhere safe finally and not scared to disclose this info please get ahold of me.

Excellent job, mtrooper! We're starting to see more cases of MP's found almost immediately after their disappearance but aren't id'd for more than a decade.... It makes me really sad for the families.

Prayers said for Ruth's family who never gave up searching for her. :praying: :rose:
Giving up was not a option she was/is my world and then some, I been Ruth's daughter and her voice for soo long I don't even know who I am sometimes but it might take another decade but I am ready, I have put off any up coming surgeries to totally focus on how to help in finding the person that did this to my mom and any and all ideas I am all ears and I really need your help.

Oh if anyone knows of how I can get the news to tell this part of the story now that I am somewhere safe finally and not scared to disclose this info please get ahold of me.

I'm glad you feel safe and I'm wondering if you could contact the news station who did the report on finding your mom? They would probably be interested in your story.

MTrooper - Fantastic Job!!!!!

Woo Hoo guys - great job! And blessings to you Debbie. I am so glad you have your mother back and she has her name back.

Prayers LE can now solve the case and catch those responsible.

Salem

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back