Corey Feldman will name 2 Hollywood paedophiles who abused him in his new book

Good for him-- it's not as though writing a biography is new to Hollywood types, and yes, they want to be paid for their work! LOL Sounds to me like the fact that he was molested actually shaped his career, I think it's more than valid fodder for his industry tell all. And, if it empowers even one victim to speak out or feel less shame, then it's a resounding success, imo-- something I can't say of many Hollywood books.

moo

Surrounded by paedophiles: Deranged lifestyles of child stars

In his new book Coreyography, Feldman — one of Hollywood's top child actors in the 1980s with hits like Stand By Me, The Lost Boys, Gremlins and The Goonies — shares tales of his own abuse at the hands of trusted adults throughout his Hollywood experience.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...n-and-corey-haim/story-e6frfmqi-1226744044371

Might download this one .. interesting, and so glad he is speaking out.

Surrounded by paedophiles: Deranged lifestyles of child stars

In his new book Coreyography, Feldman — one of Hollywood's top child actors in the 1980s with hits like Stand By Me, The Lost Boys, Gremlins and The Goonies — shares tales of his own abuse at the hands of trusted adults throughout his Hollywood experience.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...n-and-corey-haim/story-e6frfmqi-1226744044371

Might download this one .. interesting, and so glad he is speaking out.

Omg, that was a terrifying and sad read. My heart goes out to both Coreys - what an awful way to have to grow up. Truly lost boys, both of them. :(

Same .. so darned sad .. I remember watching the show they made and they hinted around the pedophilia a lot in it. Haim was more damaged than Feldman, god it just makes you so mad. How can this be possible .. but there you go. Book only available on pre order .. looking forward to getting it.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Coreyography-A-Memoir-Corey-Feldman/dp/0312609337"]Coreyography: A Memoir: Corey Feldman: 9780312609337: Amazon.com: Books@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51nozdCgWIL.@@AMEPARAM@@51nozdCgWIL[/ame]

You've got to ask - where the HELL were the parents?????

Which brings me back to the inescapable and very ugly conclusion that the parents turned a blind eye for their own ambition.

Those children MJ got, these boys, countless others.

There is no way my boy would be spending the night alone with a middle aged man and I'm sure I'm not alone in this.

As well as charges against the rockspiders (lock em up and throw away the key, literally), I'd like to see charges against the parents too, for essentially prostituting their children.

:twocents:

I don't believe he is revealing the names in this book.
He will get sued.
More importantly the publishing company does not want to get sued...

Yeah .. the thread was started before the book was written I think .. it does seem like naming names may be off the table ..

"Feldman says he had such an encounter at Jackson's home when he says they stopped there on the way to Disneyland. "We went to his apartment, and I noticed a book that he had out on his coffee table. The book contained pictures of grown men and women naked. And the book was focused on venereal diseases and the genitalia." Feldman said the singer sat down with him and explained the photos to him."

He suffered through it. He has spoken out about it for years.

IMO he should be able to do with the info what he wants. It's his life story.
Nothing different than others writing books about their lives.

I hope he ruins the lives of the molesters. They deserve nothing less.

JMO
The good news is that Michael can't go after him now for revealing the truth- maybe that's why he waited...

The good news is that Michael can't go after him now for revealing the truth- maybe that's why he waited...

I couldn't agree more. It sickens me how celebrity allows behaviors that "regular" people would never get by with. And not just getting away with it, but being honored and revered for his amazingness.

Gag me.

I have to bite my tongue whenever my Lil Knot sings a MJ tune. I want to scream "noooooo! He was an awful, evil man!"

But I can't poison her innocent mind like that. It will happen soon enough when the next celebrity ruins children's lives and it makes headlines. And it WILL happen. And people will discuss their "genius". :puke:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back