FL FL - Yessinia Suarez, 28, & 2 children, Deltona, 22 Oct 2013 #1 *L. Toledo guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand how they can confirm the deaths. Based on what? Bodies? Blood loss? A confession? A witness?

I'm thinking he probably is trying to make a deal to stay off death row.

To go to her job to tell her boss about her indescretions is a sign of a man out to destroy her. He was in a rage. Drives me nuts!!!

I don't understand how they can confirm the deaths. Based on what? Bodies? Blood loss? A confession? A witness?

You can tell by hair samples if hair was found!
The use of cadaver dogs.
There are many ways.

Her poor excuse of a husband could have told them he killed them but wont say where he left them.

Rest in Peace, sweet darlings Yessenia, Thalia, and Michael.

:rose:

May you rot in hell, Luis Toledo.

I'm harsh I'll admit that now, but IMO if he confessed there should be no trial, no chance to be in jail with free food, utilities, bed, medical and education. I find it sickening that we house, feed and provide for these monsters when half the world can't afford 3 meals a day and a warm bed but if your a criminal we will give all that plus some. UGH

All JMO

No snark intended, but would you rather they let them go free? What other options are there, other than jail, and then prison? They have no choice but to put them away, off the streets. The law requires they are treated humanely, but not like guests in a 4-star hotel, by any means. The food is bad, the mattresses are thin and lumpy and if he should get the DP, he is locked in his cell 23 hours a day.
It's not a picnic, ask anyone who's ever been in jail. And prisons are worse.

Lake Mary is a nice little city. I've been there a few times for work and really enjoy it there. Sorry to hear about Yessinia and her babies. Very very sad.

There is also a way that they could have found "them" without finding their bodies. I'm not going to mention it here.

My heart is breaking for the parents/grandparents. The first time Yessinia's father spoke, he knew how bad it could be, what he was capable of because of what he had already done.

There has to be more than a confession, otherwise LE would say "believed dead." And the search continues in several locations. That b@$)@#d is not man enough to fess up what he did.

The death of Yessenia Suarez is not only devastating to her family, but also to classmates and professors at Rollins College.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/central-fl.../22632350/-/jb69fg/-/index.html#ixzz2iknKD1Ol

I feel terrible for her parents, I saw the new conference that they held before they were reported being dead and the mothers sobs were gut wrenching to watch, that poor woman must be insane with grief right now.:tears:
RIP.

I don't really have much to add....However I am watching and waiting for more news.
Landfill...how horrific

It seems crazy to me that they can confirm they are dead without the bodies, I get that there could be a lot of blood at a scene, but how would they know if the blood is from all 3 of them, what if one was still alive? Just by his word? ....I know this doesn't look good and that this probably won't end the way we all hope, it just seems crazy that they could say for sure that all 3 were dead without the bodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineSteph