Was Burke involved in JB's death?

• Burke was involved in the death of JBR

Votes: 377 59.6%
  • Burke was totally uninvolved in her death

Votes: 256 40.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't look like a psychopath either in the family poses with JB. I'll be very interested to see what happens when John loses his power/wealth/health.

Jmo, psychopaths can look like the rest of us allegedly "normal" folks. Jmo.

I understand your concerns, but laundry, assisting his child after going to the bathroom, apparently common for adults to help her, I can see it. Jmo.
This was a brand new custom made shirt from Israel.

BBM

But, I thought the only charges that could still be pressed against JR would be for Felony Murder....which to me means he either helped relocate JB's body before she was finally strangled, applied and implemented the ligature, or knew PR had applied the ligature. I assumed that none of the previous GJ findings could result in new charges against JR because the statute of limitations had expired for any charges related to the crime OTHER than murder charges.

If BR did it all, ligature included, and JR did NOT know prior to discovering his daughter's dead body (whether that night or the next morning) that BR was totally responsible, then he could not be charged with Felony Murder, right?

I just cannot see JR oblivious up to that point, and with PR's fibers in the ligature and tape, that BR used the ligature. IMO, the ligature strangulation was done either by PR or JR, and the only way JR would not have been awake at the time PR could have done it but still have left his shirt fibers in JB's underwear is if he redressed her a good deal of time after she had been killed, and then he shouldn't have been able to leave his shirt fibers in her undies.

It's all just so frustrating.

midwest mama,
I reckon all three R's are culpable. I think PR asphyxiated JonBenet and staged some basement scenario.

There must have been some reorganization down in the basement resulting in the wine-cellar scenario and ransom note. All those items that JR claims he brought down to the basement or broke, i.e window, not to neglect the chair, which he might have needed to fetch JonBenet if she had been hidden high out of sight?

redressed her a good deal of time after she had been killed, and then he shouldn't have been able to leave his shirt fibers in her undies.
Coroner Meyer opined that JonBenet had been wiped down. JR may have deposited his fibers during this event?

All three R's conspired to stage the death of JonBenet, to this end they are all complicit in the Felony Murder of JonBenet.

Proving that might be more difficult though?

The blue shirt fibers didn't get on JB's huge panties via the laundry....they were a brand-new, never worn or washed pair from the Bloomies package, right?

get the person that could possibly say the "wrong thing" immediately out of the picture. can't have something that could incriminate themselves come slipping out. :banghead:

The blue shirt fibers didn't get on JB's huge panties via the laundry....they were a brand-new, never worn or washed pair from the Bloomies package, right?

And the shirt was wool. It would never be washed anyway.

Jmo, psychopaths can look like the rest of us allegedly "normal" folks. Jmo.

I wish it was that easy. People thought Ted Bundy was handsome, he fooled a lot of people including women.

Many psychopaths don't have a particular look, they are very charming.
VanderSloot comes to mind.

another example -- paul bernardo

he was overlooked as the scarborough rapist when officers paid him a visit b/c he was too charming, too polite, too normal... despite an uncanny resemblance to the sketch/composite released by LE.

normal_PP_Comparison.jpg

another example -- paul bernardo

he was overlooked as the scarborough rapist when officers paid him a visit b/c he was too charming, too polite, too normal... despite an uncanny resemblance to the sketch/composite released by LE.

normal_PP_Comparison.jpg

Thanks, I thought of him too.

or from being Wiped down as noted by UkGuy, and could it happen if John redressed her in the new oversize Wednesday panties? Or a transfer from his shirt to Patsy or Burke who then transferred to the size 12s? I just believe there are other possibilities, jmo.

IF BDI I don't understand how now as an adult he can watch his parents being called abusers and cold-blooded killers without coming clean about what happened.His reputation is stained for life anyway.I bet people would understand and forgive both him and his parents for covering it up if he tells the truth.I really do.He can't be charged,JR is still in danger though.I wouldn't be able to sleep at night and go on with my life if I knew that my problem ruined my family (not only mom and dad,my siblings,my grandpa,etc).

I wonder if BR wore those Hi-tech boots to the Whites, when they went there for dinner?
Did FW notice that, and maybe confronted JR about it?
When they arrived home the story was that they put JB to bed, and BR was downstairs putting one of his toys together. If BR had those boots on, they probably disappeared with a lot of other evidence. Why deny that he even had a pair of those boots, when there was proof that he did have them?

I wonder if BR wore those Hi-tech boots to the Whites, when they went there for dinner?
Did FW notice that, and maybe confronted JR about it?
When they arrived home the story was that they put JB to bed, and BR was downstairs putting one of his toys together. If BR had those boots on, they probably disappeared with a lot of other evidence. Why deny that he even had a pair of those boots, when there was proof that he did have them?

Maybe they told Burke to get rid of his boots when visiting the Whites.

madeleine;9933241
IF BDI I don't understand how now as an adult he can watch his parents being called abusers and cold-blooded killers without coming clean about what happened.His reputation is stained for life anyway.I bet people would understand and forgive both him and his parents for covering it up if he tells the truth.I really do.He can't be charged,JR is still in danger though.I wouldn't be able to sleep at night and go on with my life if I knew that my problem ruined my family (not only mom and dad,my siblings,my grandpa,etc

That would make sense if we were talking about a "normal" person. However, IMO, normal people don't murder their siblings.

In the grand scheme of things, if you can live with that, I cannot imagine that causing your parents some discomfort and damage to their reputations would really be a big deal.

If Burke did it, his parents obviously did not want him to come clean. They were desperate to save him. So I don't think he'd see it as "helping them out" after all the work they went through to protect him. Plus, even if he admitted he did it and they covered it up, it still looks really bad for them. Not as bad as murdering her, but I think they'd rather stick with the status quo than be exonerated and deal with the fallout.

If Burke did it, his parents obviously did not want him to come clean. They were desperate to save him. So I don't think he'd see it as "helping them out" after all the work they went through to protect him. Plus, even if he admitted he did it and they covered it up, it still looks really bad for them. Not as bad as murdering her, but I think they'd rather stick with the status quo than be exonerated and deal with the fallout.

I think they were more concerned about protecting themselves. I think they may have felt guilty for not dealing with the issue of Burke sexually abusing his sister.
But ultimately it was the facade they were trying to protect, not Burke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members