GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all. I can sneak in about 2 hours of Trial today :tantrum:

Anyone know the line up today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was from yesterday:

Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 17h
Vanessa, Alexis, and Sabrina MacNeill will all testify tomorrow. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill #MacNeillTrial

Mornin everyone, the last 3 pages of previous thread kept me busy reading for ages , well, since 5am. If harmony did not post all that info at the start..I would be so lost. Fell off couch snickering over " tater toe."

Mornin everyone, the last 3 pages of previous thread kept me busy reading for ages , well, since 5am. If harmony did not post all that info at the start..I would be so lost. Fell off couch snickering over " tater toe."

Yeah every trial seems to have one or two totally hysterical word references and potato toe or better yet tater toe is it for this one lol

Morning all. I can sneak in about 2 hours of Trial today :tantrum:

Morning Bravo :seeya:
Sorry you have to miss some of the trial, but don't worry ~ We've got your back !!!
Also, you could tape HLN all day, since they don't start the trial until noon ES time. So they are always an hour and a half behind. I taped it yesterday, even though I watched it live on WAT. I was able to go back and see parts that I had missed, when WAT was acting all crazy.

Morning Bravo :seeya:
Sorry you have to miss some of the trial, but don't worry ~ We've got your back !!!
Also, you could tape HLN all day, since they don't start the trial until noon ES time. So they are always an hour and a half behind. I taped it yesterday, even though I watched it live on WAT. I was able to go back and see parts that I had missed, when WAT was acting all crazy.

Thanks so much :seeya: Great idea. Yes I did the same thing as puppy interrupts me soooo much. Many cant handle HLN lol but I do like I can see what I missed. Morning to you too :seeya:

I wonder if we will get to see the "Tater Toe" I mean after all it should be crucial to the case right? It's the reason he couldn't take Michele out of the tub :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I wonder if we will get to see the "Tater Toe" I mean after all it should be crucial to the case right? It's the reason he couldn't take Michele out of the tub :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Thanks Bravo, some of us are having breakfast. :floorlaugh:

Great find popsicle^. Got to jump in the shower so I can be ready to see an hour of Trial this a.m.

LOL Well he apparently whipped it out to show his co workers!

OK guys, no more tater toe talk please.

It's considered name calling and against :tos:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members