GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given the fact that Gypsy attended the Funeral. IMO she knew that jacket was Michele's. When my Mom died I kept a couple of her sweaters we had given her at Birthdays. It made me feel close to my Mom to have them. I didn't know if I could ever wear them. Eventually I did. Proudly. For a Mistress to wear the dead wife's clothing is beyond despicable. Then again I believe Gypsy to be a Sociopath as well. Not beyond the scope of her reality. IMO.

Kind of OT, but I have an uncle whose wife passed away years ago. She had been ill, and he had hired a nurse to help take care of her. After she died, he married the nurse a few months later, and gave her all of my aunt's clothing, right down to the lingerie. And she wore it.

I have not spoken to them in five years, and don't plan to anytime soon.

Jury questions were, as far as I can remember,:

Who made you executor of your mom's estate? Not sure but pretty sure dad did mom's will (drew it up).

Did you know that your parents were to go on a cruise the day after you left to go back to school? No

What time did your dad call you about your mom? Not sure, around 10 or so.

The questions are not worded the same way the jury worded them.

JURY QUESTIONS:

Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 7m
What time was phone call from #MartinMacNeill about mom in tub? "About 11 o'clock Utah time." @fox13now #MacNeillTrial

Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 7m
Did you leave April 10 believing they were going on a cruise? "No," Somers says. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill #MacNeillTrial

Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 6m
Was #MartinMacNeill present when Michele says she didn't want medicine administered? "He was not." @fox13now #MacNeillTrial

Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 12m
What was Michele MacNeill's pre-marriage surname was? "Somers." Who appointed her executor of estate? #MartinMacNeill

Jury questions were, as far as I can remember,:

Who made you executor of your mom's estate? Not sure but pretty sure dad did mom's will (drew it up).

Did you know that your parents were to go on a cruise the day after you left to go back to school? No

What time did your dad call you about your mom? Not sure, around 10 or so.

The questions are not worded the same way the jury worded them.

BBM. Which does away with his trying to portray Alexis as the evil manipulator from hell. If he had ever thought that, why would he name her executor???? OH SNAP, *advertiser censored*!

BBM. Which does away with his trying to portray Alexis as the evil manipulator from hell. If he had ever thought that, why would he name her executor???? OH SNAP, *advertiser censored*!

The way I understand it, Martin did not name her executor. Martin simply drew up the will the way Michele wanted it drawn up. Michele told him what to put in it such as what property goes to who, the executor of her estate, etc. Michele would then have to sign it to prove that she did in fact approve of the will.

Martin had no choice in who Michele named as the executor.

Potatoes bruise easy... :floorlaugh:

Did u know one can put a paper straw thru a tater??? Try it. It was an exercise at a workshop I was at. Of course I was picked to come up front to do it LOL My first attempt was weak and feeble LOL Approach it like a dart. Good to go LOL. Just a point to ponder LOL.

So the defense doesn't want Alexis to say what Gypsy was wearing in the photo? Hmm, wonder what else she had that didn't belong to her.

Well Gypsy had Michele's husband and was supposed to be the nanny so she had her kids too........so sad that the blazer was just the tip!

I only got the first one -

Do you know what your mother's sur name was pre-marriage?

Answer - Somers

I thought I heard Alexis brought in as Alexis Somers. Did she change her name to her mother's surname?

Kind of OT, but I have an uncle whose wife passed away years ago. She had been ill, and he had hired a nurse to help take care of her. After she died, he married the nurse a few months later, and gave her all of my aunt's clothing, right down to the lingerie. And she wore it.

I have not spoken to them in five years, and don't plan to anytime soon.

We all have a comfort zone. When it comes to death there just are some points of respect. Despite the fact that we understand as humans everyone grieves differently. When we feel a boundary has been crossed!!!!! Totally different. Like who does that???? I don't blame you. My Cousin who is a Minister wife died of cancer. He married the In home care Nurse a few months later. We didn't know that at the time of My Dad's Funeral or would never have picked him. In his Eulogy he was very happy to point out how my Dad rarely attended Church etc. etc. We all sat there stunned. We found out later the whole Family had turned against him and I guess he assumed we were privy. We were not. So much for a man of the cloth. GRRRRRR

I thought I heard Alexis brought in as Alexis Somers. Did she change her name to her mother's surname?

Yes she did, from what I understand she did not want to be known as Dr. MacNeil.......another sad little fact!

I was wondering the same thing? I thought Somers was Alexis' married name?

So confused! :waitasec:

ETA: :nevermind: I see everyone's comments!

Alexis did not want to be associated with the name MacNeill <mod snip>

The way I understand it, Martin did not name her executor. Martin simply drew up the will the way Michele wanted it drawn up. Michele told him what to put in it such as what property goes to who, the executor of her estate, etc. Michele would then have to sign it to prove that she did in fact approve of the will.

Martin had no choice in who Michele named as the executor.

Oooooooh, gotcha.

She attended the funeral? This is the first time I heard that. Dear God...these people are beyond sick.

At first I thought ok maybe she just showed up and left before the actual Funeral started. Not that I could even wrap my head around that. When Gypsy said she spoke to Martin "after" the Funeral to say "Is there anything I can do"
:banghead::banghead::banghead: I believe she stayed for the actual Funeral.

Didn't phone records show that they also texted each other during the funeral? I'm not sure that the State actually came right out and said what time the funeral was but they did hint around at the texts occurring when the funeral was taking place. This was done when Gypsy was testifying.

I was wondering the same thing? I thought Somers was Alexis' married name?

So confused! :waitasec:

ETA: :nevermind: I see everyone's comments!

:floorlaugh: No problem here. I am on WAT and most everything hits me later. Sometimes days, sometimes never.

Didn't phone records show that they also texted each other during the funeral? I'm not sure that the State actually came right out and said what time the funeral was but they did hint around at the texts occurring when the funeral was taking place. This was done when Gypsy was testifying.

Why yes they texted during the funeral, she texted "back" pictures the day after Michele's death to cheer up the defendant, and they had thousands of texts other times.......Yack! I read something (sorry no linky) that the defendant invited Gypsy to the funeral, she didn't just come to the funeral. my opinon from my memory only!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288