GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continue discussion here:

7167629-pastries-tea-coffee-and-juices-for-a-special-breakfast-treat.jpg
link

Breakfast looks really good.
Thanks Harmony :loveyou:

Who is up today? The inmates and Dr Perper?

Utah's Chief Medical Examiner testifies why he changed Michele MacNeill's cause of death

10/31/2013 11:31 PM

KTVX (ABC) - Salt Lake City, UT

PROVO, Utah (ABC 4 Utah) - There has been a lot of talk and testimony over motive, but Thursday the jury in the Martin MacNeill murder trial finally got to hear about how Michele may have died.

Snipped:

The jury asked the question why Dr. Grey couldn't diagnose the cause of Michele’s death as drowning. He explained that while the autopsy reports did show her lungs were heavy, about twice the weight of normal lungs, meaning there could be fluid or blood in the lung. Dr. Grey explained that's not uncommon in cases of prolonged resuscitation; something that was definitely done to Michele if not by martin certainly by first responders and crews at the emergency room.

Read more:

http://www.4utah.com/story/utahs-chief-medical-examiner-testifies-why-he-changed-michele-macneills-cause-of-death/d/story/WdQZ-v68KUGlpnUZicjLEg

Doctor says it's 'unlikely' drugs alone killed Michele MacNeill

November 1, 2013

Daily Herald - Provo, Utah

Snipped:

Prosecuting attorney Chad Grunander asked a hypothetical question of Grey saying, "If you were to learn that the defendant had told someone he drugged up Michele, convinced her to get in the bathtub and held her under for a little while, would that be consistent with your findings?"

Dr. Grey responded that it "certainly was possible."

Several federal inmates are expected to testify that MacNeill did make those statements to him while he was in federal prison.

Prior to testimony being heard Thursday morning, 4th District Judge Derek Pullan ruled that all four federal inmates that will be testifying in the case cannot be photographed or recorded and that they will be referred to only as inmate one, two, three and four. Pullan had already made that ruling for two of the inmates, but extended the ruling to include the other two inmates.

Read more:

http://www.heraldextra.com/news/loc...cle_01a74f64-7453-5a86-9a81-15322d6e6f17.html

Really looking forward to inmate testimony today. This should be pretty interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From Ann-Tx's article BBM, does that mean we won't hear the testimony?

Prior to testimony being heard Thursday morning, 4th District Judge Derek Pullan ruled that all four federal inmates that will be testifying in the case cannot be photographed or recorded and that they will be referred to only as inmate one, two, three and four. Pullan had already made that ruling for two of the inmates, but extended the ruling to include the other two inmates.

http://www.heraldextra.com/news/loc...cle_01a74f64-7453-5a86-9a81-15322d6e6f17.html

So the inmates are going to testify that MM bragged about what he did? Are the inmates getting any kind of credit for time served in testifying?

I would not be surprised if MM did brag about what he did, it would fit the narcissistic attitude of a psychopath.

I am assuming that since it has been said, that the inmates are fearful, that they are testifying against MM.

From Ann-Tx's article BBM, does that mean we won't hear the testimony?

Wonder if that means photographed as in stills and recorded as in video? Hoping we will hear their voices, like what was done in the Arias case with Darryl (I think that was his name).

I am assuming that since it has been said, that the inmates are fearful, that they are testifying against MM.

If they are so afraid of MM, why would they admit he told them something? Can't they refuse to testify, take the 5th?

In the lobby at the Marriott Hotel waiting to go to the Martin MacNeill trial.

MOO but I don't doubt Martin is doing well in Prison. Most Sociopaths adapt to their environment quite well. Given that Martin has a Law degree I don't doubt he is popular in Jail. IMO.

Is MacNeill out on bond or is he in jail? TIA.

Apology for my Dog rant yesterday. I was so very upset. Today is a new day. Good Morning all :seeya:

So the inmates are going to testify that MM bragged about what he did? Are the inmates getting any kind of credit for time served in testifying?

I would not be surprised if MM did brag about what he did, it would fit the narcissistic attitude of a psychopath.

Good morning peeps ! If you read arrest affidavit it shows that while both gypsy and martin were incarcerated in separate federal prisons they were communicating through a third party sharing letters. This is against policy. My guess is the inmates are going to speak at least to that and perhaps other communications.

It was stated in the affidavit that gypsy had denied a continuing relationship with martin after incarceration .That is until the investigators put these pieces of communication in front of her face . she and martin were wanting to get married while still in jail. Perhaps so she would not have to testify !

The prosecutor said to expect them to testify today or Tuesday .

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I was pleased that Alexis was asked about her monetary interest in the family home on redirect. The Defense was trying to make it seem that her interest in seeing her father prosecuted was for financial gain.

Has the house been sold? I know MM fraudulently put a $1million lien against it to prevent Alexis from selling it. Generally homes associated w/ a death or violent crime are tough to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anniegirl401