FL FL - Tammy Leppert, 18, Cocoa Beach, 6 July 1983

I saw this on UM some people think it was a staged act by her parents to keep her out the "spotlight"

I saw this on UM some people think it was a staged act by her parents to keep her out the "spotlight"

not hardly. She wasn't a major player in the acting world yet. There wasn't a spotlight yet to be in.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I also don't think that's the case. Her sister is here still searching unidentified person's databases for her this many years later. Why seek help from the public and further her story if you were just trying to hide the girl and her disappearance? Tammy was beautiful and would stick out. There would have been sightings after all this time if it was just her parents trying to hider her away from hollywood.

I've seen some bizarre theories since I've been hanging out on WS, but that's one of the most bizarre yet.

The Unsolved Mysteries episode featuring Tammy just aired. According to my guide, it'll air again at 1am Eastern.

Thank You.If anyone knows anything about my sister Tammy please let me know.I have looked for her for a very long time.I just want to know is she dead or alive.Please let me know.Please.

Today is the anniversary of when my sister Tammy came up missing.I have looked for a long time to find her.I can't find her.I please just want to know if she is ok.Is she dead or alive?If she is dead and an unidentified Jane Doe somewhere I can't leave her out there.I need to find her.

Today is the anniversary of when my sister Tammy came up missing.I have looked for a long time to find her.I can't find her.I please just want to know if she is ok.Is she dead or alive?If she is dead and an unidentified Jane Doe somewhere I can't leave her out there.I need to find her.

Thinking of you and your family today Ms Suzanne. :hugs:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thirty years has now passed since Tammy disappeared . . . what happened to this beautiful, talented woman?

wI4JpLV.jpg

Ms Suzanne, you and your family are often in my thoughts and prayers. :grouphug:

Ms. Suzanne, I can't imagine how difficult this 30-year mark must be for you. Tammy's case has haunted me ever since I first saw it on an Unsolved Mysteries rerun years ago, and I've been a longtime "lurker" on her case ever since. She seemed like such a nice person and deserves to be brought home.

Your dedication, tenacity, and love for Tammy are nothing short of inspiring.

We will never give up looking for her or trying, as hard as we can, right along with you, to bring her home.

There is a unidentified Jane Doe found that I am waiting for them to get mtDNA on.When they do get the DNA from her I will then ask for them to check for a match with Tammy.Again this will take awhile.I will tell when I find out anything of a possible match.Now I wait.

There is a unidentified Jane Doe found that I am waiting for them to get mtDNA on.When they do get the DNA from her I will then ask for them to check for a match with Tammy.Again this will take awhile.I will tell when I find out anything of a possible match.Now I wait.

Suzanne,

Is the Jane Doe in Florida? I am just wondering. I hope you get some answers. I can't believe it's been over 30 years since she has been missing.

Suzanne,

Is the Jane Doe in Florida? I am just wondering. I hope you get some answers. I can't believe it's been over 30 years since she has been missing.

No.This Jane Doe is not in Florida.I'm not saying just yet because I'm not sure if they want the information on this Jane Doe or how much information they want out just yet.Like DNA information ect...When I find out more and or if there is a possible match to Tammy I'll let everyone know.Yes it's been way too long to not know where she is or what happened to her.

:bump:

Bumping for Tami.

I have a feeling you will find her someday, Suzanne.

My only suggestion to you is, and you've probably been doing it, but look up Jane Does that would be a match to Tammy's age if she kept growing when the body was found. What I mean is, it could be possible someone kept her against her will for 10 years, then she was murdered. (I apologise if that upsets you). In that case, you wouldn't be looking for an 18 year old who was found after 1983, but a 28 year old whose body was found after 1993. Does that make sense? She seems to have been compared against a lot of girls fitting her description when she disappeared and I am so sad none of them are a successful match.

This is assuming she has passed on as well, which is hard to determine.

Is it possible her mental state could have left her in a state of confusion, maybe triggered by the argument and she wandered off and was picked up by some kind of group?

WOW.Thank You so much for making this of Tammy. This is an age progression of my sister Tammy to age 48.I just started crying.I did not expect to do that.I guess I have always been convinced she was not alive any more.I hope so much she really is ok out there and looks like this and she is safe and Happy out there.If any one sees someone who looks like this(She could have shorter hair or different colored hair also.) Please call the CBPD and please let me know also.Please.She is beautiful in this picture.

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMA/1180588/1#poster

This is a lengthy thread so I haven't read it all. Please forgive if these have been asked and answered.

-Has the man Tammy was last with been cleared?

-If so, how?

-What is the source regarding her possibly being 3 months pregnant?

-Since I don't see her on IMDb, did she have a different screen name?

-Several say that they don't believe she was a victim of Christopher Wilder but what is the basis of that presumption?

All the best wishes to her family.

My Christmas present to you Tammy.

I Said A Prayer For You Today
by Frank J. Zamboni

I said a prayer for you today
And know God must have heard.
I felt the answer in my heart
Although He spoke no word!

I didn't ask for wealth or fame
(I knew you wouldn't mind).
I asked him to send treasures
Of a far more lasting kind!

I asked that He be near you
At the start of each new day;
To grant you health and blessings
And friends to share your way!

I asked for happiness for you
In all things great and small.
But it was for His loving care
I prayed the most of all!

I just please just want to know is she dead or alive.

Hi Suzanne!
I just wanted to say I hope your search for your sister ends soon & brings you some sort of closure & peace of mind. I remember seeing Tammy Lynns case on UM a long time ago & being really affected by it, as we had similiar childhoods & both were onstage for the most part of it. I have always thought the last guy to drop her off needs to be looked at a lot more, but I go back n forth w/ my theories, as a lot of us do here. Anyways, I need you to know that your family are in my thoughts & prayers& I wish you the best in your search effort & findings..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans
Back