GA - Kendrick Johnson, 17, Suspicious Death, Jan. 10/11, 2013, #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this Ebony story there are way more than one suspect. There's also a misrepresentation by Chevene King:

See page 37

King or Webster, not clear which, even names one of the kids (the w***e one), he suspects in the Ebony article.

Nope, no one is ever hurt by these derailments of justice. Even when the parents (any parents), just want to find out what happened to their child, there are rules of common decency (the accusation and juvenile's name here seems teetering on actionable). Their pain and suffering does not make their child more special than anyone else's child. JMO

ITA that "anything" or "whatever" is not okay to do -- even when you're trying to find answers to the death of a family member.

The Ebony article states:

*Students' names have been changed.

The Ebony article states:

*Students' names have been changed.

I actually edited... the asterisk was by the descriptor w***e - which threw me off, I didn't read the last page -- just more bs IMO

Why did he feel the need to lawyer up?

The community knew which way the winds were blowing when most of these minor children were interviewed. If my child had been one of those interviewed by LE, he/she would have had his/her parents and a lawyer present. Several of those interviewed were not even in the gym when KJ's body was found but had been in the gym the day before. My opinion is these kids have given their information to LE. They cannot be held accountable if agitators do not accept what they said. Was KJ even a resident of the school district where he went to school? If he was not, where did he live?

Kendrick's fingernails could have broken off and been embedded in the mat if he tried to claw his way out. I have had fingernails tear off but looked like they were clipped. I think it has to do with the angle of the original break of the nail.

Thanks but I'm wondering if the family is accusing more than one boy. The school went on lockdown at around 11:00. How did the boy end up almost four miles away at the 1300 block of North Troup Street around 1:25 (when the assault was called in) unless the school lifted the lockdown and sent all the students home.

What I'd like to know is if the FB post suspect and the football game altercation suspect are the same kid or are they two different boys? And if they're two different boys then which one has the alibi of being across the school when KJ went missing?

I completely understand the need for removing the names of the juveniles, but it makes it hard to tell who's who.

All I know is the boy across the school was the w**e boy who was seen on the video walking into the gym with him. Seems all their suspects are w***e so far. The boy on the bus....the one he had a fight with....

Another case William Anderson was hired to do a second autopsy on - this one had issues as well.
Dr. Stephen Nelson, Polk's chief medical examiner, after looking over the copy of Anderson's report, said he had issues with numerous items.

The report said that Griffin was identified by personnel at the funeral home where he was taken and by hospital identification tags and wristband. "He was never taken to the hospital," Nelson said.

Volnikh's report found benign tumors in Griffin's lungs; Anderson's report made no mention of those, Nelson said.
He was off on his height by 3 or 4 inches.

This statement bothers me:

A new investigation into the Kendrick Johnson case leaves the family with a sense of gratefulness, but Kenneth Johnson says although the feds are reopening the case. He tells us he won't have closure until someone is locked up for his son's death.

http://m.wtxl.com/mobile/news/local...cle_be3c5ff0-4341-11e3-a681-0019bb30f31a.html

I'm not trying to come down on this grieving father, but this statement tells me that no matter what the new investigation shows, this family will only be satisfied if its ruled a murder.
That's a bit concerning.

JMO
JMO, but after looking at the before and after pics on his FB justice page? I wouldn't be happy either, until someone is locked up, or 6 foot under!

JMO, but after looking at the before and after pics on his FB justice page? I wouldn't be happy either, until someone is locked up, or 6 foot under!
What have the before and after pictures to do with whether he was murdered or died by accident? Just curious as to this take on it.

What have the before and after pictures to do with whether he was murdered or died by accident? Just curious as to this take on it.

Doesn't he look beat up to you, or is it just me?

He was upside down for, IIRC, 16 hours in a rolled up cheerleading mat. I think it's just what the person or persons, who put up the facebook want those unfamiliar with the case to think - it causes immediate support without question. Why else use such a horrific picture.

They've known for a while that his face was not disfigured from being beaten, anything after that knowledge is deception by the owner of the page.

According to two autopsies, there was no sign of inflicted trauma at all on his face...all post mortem.

That was pooled blood. Not wounds.
Even the 2nd autopsy didn't mention any wounds on the face/head.

My father's body was not found for approx. a day and a half. He had fallen on his side on the floor. LE warned us about the blood draining to one side of his face and how it would look bruised, as if he was beaten or injured but that he wasn't, it's just gravity's effect on the body once the heart stops beating. I truly can not imagine that LE did not explain this to the family before they viewed KJ's body. And with all the discussion about livor mortis regarding this particular case, I don't understand why it keeps being brought up and why MSM (like CNN) doesn't set the record straight.

My father's body was not found for approx. a day and a half. He had fallen on his side on the floor. LE warned us about the blood draining to one side of his face and how it would look bruised, as if he was beaten or injured but that he wasn't, it's just gravity's effect on the body once the heart stops beating. I truly can not imagine that LE did not explain this to the family before they viewed KJ's body. And with all the discussion about livor mortis regarding this particular case, I don't understand why it keeps being brought up and why MSM (like CNN) doesn't set the record straight.

Exactly.

There are a lot of people still sharing that photo calling for justice because they say its very obvious he was beaten.

I think that's where all the outrage is coming from. Like you, I REALLY wish MSM would inform their viewing/reading audiences about what happens to a dead body that's is upside down.

That picture is of a decomposing body that spent several hours upside down. It in no way shows a badly beaten face.

I can understand the parents being suspicious. You send your child to school, they go missing and then you find out they died inside of a wrestling mat at school! Whether it be a freak accident or not..... Just feel sad for the parents and his family.

I can understand the parents being suspicious. You send your child to school, they go missing and then you find out they died inside of a wrestling mat at school! Whether it be a freak accident or not..... Just feel sad for the parents and his family.

I can understand it too. And I also feel horrible for them. I can not imagine what they are feeling.

I just hope (but doubt) they will accept the findings of the new investigation if in fact it's found to be an accident.

He was upside down for, IIRC, 16 hours in a rolled up cheerleading mat. I think it's just what the person or persons, who put up the facebook want those unfamiliar with the case to think - it causes immediate support without question. Why else use such a horrific picture.

They've known for a while that his face was not disfigured from being beaten, anything after that knowledge is deception by the owner of the page.

According to two autopsies, there was no sign of inflicted trauma at all on his face...all post mortem.

What floors me is that it's done in so many cases and continues to be effective...time after time after time.

jmo

This statement bothers me:

A new investigation into the Kendrick Johnson case leaves the family with a sense of gratefulness, but Kenneth Johnson says although the feds are reopening the case. He tells us he won't have closure until someone is locked up for his son's death.

http://m.wtxl.com/mobile/news/local...cle_be3c5ff0-4341-11e3-a681-0019bb30f31a.html

I'm not trying to come down on this grieving father, but this statement tells me that no matter what the new investigation shows, this family will only be satisfied if its ruled a murder.
That's a bit concerning.

JMO

I can understand it too. And I also feel horrible for them. I can not imagine what they are feeling.

I just hope (but doubt) they will accept the findings of the new investigation if in fact it's found to be an accident.

Yeah, they seem hell bent on proving foul play. At least this new investigation will satisfy me, most likely.

Yeah, they seem hell bent on proving foul play. At least this new investigation will satisfy me, most likely.

Yep. I just want the truth. Accident or foul play. Kendrick deserves the truth to be known.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member