"Lost" Actor (51) Marries 16 YR Old

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was. assuming he had a little moolah since he's an actor.

I kinda feel sorry for him,its like he had no idea she was using him.

Maybe she will be able to buy another pair of shoes apart from those hideous stripper ones with the divorce settlement

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I don't. He was 50 when she was 15. To me, that's like saying some old teacher was victimized by a sultry Lolita student of his and we should feel sorry for him for engaging in a relationship with her. He was the adult. She was not. He was not mentally incapacitated and knew right from wrong.

I watched a few episodes of the VH1 Couples Therapy and it was a whole lotta half naked Courtney rolling around on kitchen countertops and tables, presenting herself to the boys like a baboon in heat.

Yes. And she exhibited the behavior some girls who have been molested to hell and back have. The therapist on that show brought that up but Courtney denied it, with shifty eyes, IIRC.

I don't know if mom enjoyed the spotlight, but daughter (Courtney) certainly does.
Way too much, if you ask me.
This whole marriage to me sounds like a plan to get into the spotlight.

Oh, mom enjoys the spotlight alright. She really engineered this thing if you ask me. She's been pimping her kid since the kid was quite young and getting this old creep to fall for her was just what mommy had been training her for. She hit the jackpot and the kid did what she had been raised to do.

What should she have been in therapy for? An insatiable desire to be in a spotlight?

No, for having parents who pimped her from the time she was young.

She reminds me of the countless strippers or exotic dancers that have been victims of childhood sexual abuse and have learned their sexuality is their only value. Many also use the opportunity to have the control that they never had when they were child victims. IMO

Reminds me of it too. It's horrible.

Doug Hutchison and Courtney Stodden Talk Marriage - YouTube

If what they both say in this video is to be believed,

1. She was 16 when she met him online.

2. She (and her mother) sought him out via his online acting classes and even had a family friend contact him and ask him to give her special attention.

3. She did not tell him her age and conducted herself as an adult, with the knowledge of her mother, while getting to know him and forming an online relationship, and all the while both Courtney and her mom knew his age.

Once again, so no one misunderstands me, I think this situation is all kinds of sick. I think maybe the sickest part of it is her parents. I think the minute DH found out CS's age he should have ended things. However, this is not a case of a man trolling online for young girls to groom and abuse.

True but he sure didn't stop what he was doing when he found out. Gross. And I think the mother engineered the whole thing.

I don't see anything good or right in this situation. But I also don't think that every person, child or adult, who makes poor choices is a victim of something. I don't see anything in this person's behavior that says "victim" to me. Look at me, I want attention and I'll do anything for it, yes. But victim, no. And I have watched just about every program she has done.

I tend to agree with you about the overuse of calling every stripper or prostitute a probable victim of sexual abuse. But Courtney acts SO over the top sexual there is something off about it. It reminds me of abused children you hear about that act out sexually. I could be wrong of course, and she is just doing it for attention. But IMO something is just not right with her. I know she's not a child now, but they met when she was 15. That is a child.

We all saw this coming. I don't know what to think about Courtney's history. Something about her just gets under my skin and no, it's not jealousy, Courtney. I can't come up with words for Doug that won't get me banned.

I do believe she was groomed by her parents (especially mom) to be overtly sexual. It would be her ticket to fame. It worked, she was a complete nobody till the marriage to Doug.

Never in my life would I EVER allow a 50+ year old man near my teenage daughter. You couldn't convince me in a million years that this man truly loved her. Nor that she truly loved him. The neurosis in this couple seeps out of their skin.

Yes, kind of like having a drunk stupid family member at a wedding dancing a limbo during a waltz. Same kind of thing.

Let me just say that when he tapped his inner "percy" in The Green Mile, he tapped into something very dark and this character was a freak just as much as he is in real life. I think that charges should hv been filed. He was trolling. The whole thing; the marriage; their weird PDA's this "couple" freaked me out. HE looked like her Gpa or her Father. Sick, JMMHO.:scared:

Maybe once a Percy always a Percy?
http://www.vidoevo.com/yvideo.php?i=Wk9NOUJmcWuRpbWN3ek0&the-green-mile-percy-and

spoiler: The Death of Percy WETMORE *lol*
http://www.vidoevo.com/yvideo.php?i=RkViZU9ScWuRpRVd6MWs&death-of-percy-wetmore
He was bullied in this role; he is short small and cannot take criticism from his co workers or the inmates...

You can't file charges on behavior that is legal under the law. Even if you don't like the behavior.

Charges could be filed: endangerment of a child, she was a child at the time; so her mother and father, or her parents....Huge Fail and an F from me....

Oh well now their great "love story" ahem; has come to an end. Sad But True. Next?

Per the video I posted above, she was 16. I know it's not much of a difference but there is a difference between 15 and 16.

Ah okay, I'd heard they met at 15 and married at 16. Agreed, still a tad young to be married to a 51 yo.

I found this picture of Courtney Stodden. She looks so sweet and naturally beautiful, doesn't she?

courtney-stodden-2__opt.jpg

Every picture I see of her she always does a pucker like a trout fish.Just another Trashian ( sold out by mommy) but with bigger fake *advertiser censored*.:twocents:

She seems to be acting... all the time. I wonder if she made any movies before they met. What is the legal age in Canada?

The picture at the top of this age just makes me so sad. Courtney Stodden didn't need to be tarted up. She was absolutely beautiful without all that junk! :(

Per the video I posted above, she was 16. I know it's not much of a difference but there is a difference between 15 and 16.

I could --swear- that at the height of the furore about this relationship, Courtney admitted she was not quite 16 when they started talking.. Ah well, 16 is a (very slightly) better version for all concerned, I suppose.

I think what makes me so sick and angry here is that when I see Stodden's overly sexualised behavior with this much older man - I can't help imagining the horror of it, if that was MY daughter. Not because I think being a sexual (ADULT) is wrong at all, but that her behaviour is self-demeaning and objectifying in so many ways.

She -was- just a teenager, and being the living sex doll of a gropey old man was her proudest moment. I dunno about other mothers, but that's the sort of thing from which I wake up sweating.

Let me just say that when he tapped his inner "percy" in The Green Mile, he tapped into something very dark and this character was a freak just as much as he is in real life. I think that charges should hv been filed. He was trolling. The whole thing; the marriage; their weird PDA's this "couple" freaked me out. HE looked like her Gpa or her Father. Sick, JMMHO.:scared:

Maybe once a Percy always a Percy?
http://www.vidoevo.com/yvideo.php?i=Wk9NOUJmcWuRpbWN3ek0&the-green-mile-percy-and

spoiler: The Death of Percy WETMORE *lol*
http://www.vidoevo.com/yvideo.php?i=RkViZU9ScWuRpRVd6MWs&death-of-percy-wetmore
He was bullied in this role; he is short small and cannot take criticism from his co workers or the inmates...

BBM. How was he trolling? They (Courtney's mom and Courtney) found him. Wrong as it is on many levels, it is not him trolling for underage girls when they found him.

Charges could be filed: endangerment of a child, she was a child at the time; so her mother and father, or her parents....Huge Fail and an F from me....

Oh well now their great "love story" ahem; has come to an end. Sad But True. Next?

Again, you can't charge someone for legal behavior. You can't allow someone to legally marry a 16 year old and then charge that someone with a crime. There is no crime if it's legal for him to marry her.

Again, you can't charge someone for legal behavior. You can't allow someone to legally marry a 16 year old and then charge that someone with a crime. There is no crime if it's legal for him to marry her.
Makes it no less immoral, vile and disgusting.

The whole thing makes me sick.

I trust her parents aren't in the running for that Mom & Dad of the Year Award.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Makes it no less immoral, vile and disgusting.

The whole thing makes me sick.

I trust her parents aren't in the running for that Mom & Dad of the Year Award.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slavery used to be legal, too. And beating one's own children; sometimes to death.

I agree that what is legal is not always what is moral or right. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member