GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 5m
Gypsy sitting alone on the witness stand, looking at papers. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill #MacNeillTrial

Ehhh, didn't Gypsy say the other day she worked out a deal for her testimony and IF she was untruthful, the deal would be off the table and she could go to jail? Or did I dream that?:confused:

Plead the 5th? :eek:

Uh Oh!

:behindbar

fran

As I understand, Gypsy and MN were not to have any contact with each other and Gypsy even told a judge that the relationship was over, even though it was not? If this is the case, I am not at all surprised. Are we looking at perjury?

I get confused with impeachment...if she pleads the 5th. then no answers?? Help!!

As I understand, Gypsy and MN were not to have any contact with each other and Gypsy even told a judge that the relationship was over, even though it was not? If this is the case, I am not at all surprised. Are we looking at perjury?

The judge intervened to caution her....did I see that right?

Gypsy came on with that SMIRK on her face and with an annoying breath after each question asked by the pros.

I am anxiously awaiting cross examination. How are they going to spin and twist this? It's right there on paper!

I can't believe that I'm anxious for Spencer to be up again... :facepalm:

I can hear it now, Spencer is going to imply that the letters were forgeries, that Gypsy would have no way of knowing that it was really MN writing to her. Should bring the go between to the stand.

OHHHHH, I hope so!!! Please, please!!:please:

IIRC Carol Smith is on the state's witness list.

seems a bit of a pickle if her plea deal obliges her to testify but she can't answer some questions because her replies will incriminate herself. Hahahaha...

Gypsy said she lost all her friends and most of her family, and that was why she was glad to receive mail from Martin. Her mom seemed very much alive, and she had dating prospects, roommates, etc. She wasn't asked that question, perhaps she should not have offered that - it seems obviously untrue.

IIRC Carol Smith is on the state's witness list.

Great, thanks. Maybe she will be up after Gypsy, while this information in fresh in the juror's minds.

The point where the judge stopped was when it came to statements to investigators well after all those letters they were reading. I can only guess the judge feels either she is getting ready to perjure herself or totally bust up her deal for testifying or both.

It will be really interesting to hear what happens next.

Who was it who claimed, "I would do anything to continue our relationship" (or words to that effect)? Was it MM or was it Gypsy? Thanks.

Ehhh, didn't Gypsy say the other day she worked out a deal for her testimony and IF she was untruthful, the deal would be off the table and she could go to jail? Or did I dream that?:confused:

Plead the 5th? :eek:

Uh Oh!

:behindbar

fran

Uh-oh, indeed!
Could the pleading the 5th be for a separate crime? Say, murder, or some related charge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member