GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
so marty didn't need to try and get Michele out of the tub because he didn't want to go against OSHA training?????

or hurt himself......oh, okay.....that's right....marty's physical health comes first

this is just unbelievable and as stated above...the only risk would have been maybe MM would have hurt himself or his poor toe...so what. Boy if I were a juror I would absolute disregard this witness completely. I hope someone other than Pead does the cross on this guy. I would have a hard time sleeping if I had testifyed on behalf of MM..he must be getting paid well.

so marty didn't need to try and get Michele out of the tub because he didn't want to go against OSHA training?????

or hurt himself......oh, okay.....that's right....marty's physical health comes first

OSHA regulations are very important doncha know Score..:facepalm:

Now we know why the "Doc" couldn't get her out. He was afraid it wasn't safe for him.

He could have hurt his back FGS! Then how would he finish the re-modeling project?? He simply couldn't take the risk. Had to get the house ready for Gypsy.

This witness isn't gonna fly with me. :snooty: As an ergonomics expert I think if is fine for him to say the proper way to lift someone out of the tub. I don't believe he can say if Martin was able to. :twocents:

IOW - This is a bunch of baloney!

OMG I was taught ergonomics when I worked in an office. We learned the proper way to pick up file boxes. All ergonomic bets are off when it comes to pulling a drowning victim out of a bathtub. :moo:

Now we know why the "Doc" couldn't get her out. He was afraid it wasn't safe for him.

Or Martin knew the OSHA standards and whatever equations, and was just being professional - he could have hurt his back, and homeowners insurance would be all messed up, and who knows what else! Ugh!

"risk of injury" is not relevant here.

I'm going off to find some rum and a cabana boy. This silly man is wasting precious minutes of my life better spent finding a spot of joy. Hugs to all of you.. thanks for the insightful, humorous, thoughtful and compassionate company.. I'll be back....

Maybe I will do an experiment tonight. If hubby is willing to throw a 50 lb. bag in the tub. I know I can do it and I have had a knee surgery. Given that Michele was wet I think Martin would have a better time of it.

According to Martins account bent over the tub that would be a an easy lift. Somebody in the tub you drag them out. Even if it means a few scrapes or even a broken bone. Beats being dead. This is redundant. We all know strength with an adrenaline flow :banghead: Guess Martin didn't have that adrenaline flow :jail:

He had a bad toe, not a bad back. This guy is a waste of time at any rate.

Since I am fortunate enough not to be able to hear all of this, I have decided that all of the men there need some magazines for purchasing attractive ties. Yep, the internet works in Utah too, they can order while pretending to listen.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Why didn't I realize this!!!

I can only imagine what the Jurors are thinking right now. We can walk away from this nonsense. They are stuck :scared:

And this witness is the end of the defense case???? Oh my.

In a rare viewing of HLN's After Dark, I saw a woman extract a 180 lb. dummy from the same type of tub with a similar surround.

Well, at least the prosecutor asked him, "So you are saying they should have waited for mechanical means to lift her out of the tub?"

this is just unbelievable and as stated above...the only risk would have been maybe MM would have hurt himself or his poor toe...so what. Boy if I were a juror I would absolute disregard this witness completely. I hope someone other than Pead does the cross on this guy. I would have a hard time sleeping if I had testifyed on behalf of MM..he must be getting paid well.

Well it isnt like he didn't have any pain meds lying around if he hurt his back:floorlaugh:

Still doesn't explain why he wouldn't at least try with the ladies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak