GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! He actually just said this would have been an unacceptable lifting situation! :doh:

Yes, but leaving a dead or dying woman in the bathtub until acceptable lifting situation can be obtained is acceptable? :facepalm:

BBM - "Well as long as I can't help her because I might hurt my back, I might as well call 27 different people on the phone while she's dying."

And check for texts/pics from Gypsy. Priorities! :facepalm:

Fully understand, and hope the friend is okay now.

I think Doc M was saving his back for something other than brushing teeth though. :eek: ;)

Yes, she's okay now, but I almost pull my back out laughing about it every time I think of it! :floorlaugh:

BMI is so out-dated. It was based on the average size of people about 75 years ago, when people were shorter. Look at how small older homes are compared to today. The doors and ceilings are significantly lower. We keep evolving. A person who would be considered in good shape today could be considered "obese" according to BMI.

This is the same guy who was making unnecessary cell phone calls and hanging up on 911 while supposedly doing CPR.

He's a real piece of work.

And she was in tub while thohse calls took place

This witness is a slam dunk for the STATE. I am sure the jury is watching the clock, or sleeping. This is insane :crazy:

So, if a person, victim, patient is over 35lb and is in trouble, to heavy to lift, then you should let them die, unless you have a handy dandy lift lying around. I don't think this will go over well with any of the jury. It certainly not going well with me.

I understand it all now. Michele did not come with handles.

I have had giggle attacks for the past 45 minutes. This just sent me into full-blown belly laughs.

Oh, my sides!!

Cant ya just see the rush with Christmas coming. Give your Family the gift of love. A Hoyer lift. Just in case.

Pead really doesn't need to be doing these calculations..... :twocents:

If I am traveling from Tulsa, Ok to Washington DC with a 20 lb sack of potatoes on my back will it take me an hour more to reach my destination because a car is stalled 54.8 miles down the track???

Well, it took awhile for me, but I am warming up to Pead... go get him buddy !

He has finally let us see his area of expertise....he is a science/numbers nerd. Plus I enjoy his humorous side when it shows. He is just awkward around lying sneaking femme fatales.

Dang we almost just had the attack of the 50-ft woman! He started to say she was 17.2 meters tall.

Cant ya just see the rush with Christmas coming. Give your Family the gift of love. A Hoyer lift. Just in case.

To be stored next to the bath tub. Just in case.

WHY is the female defense atty. LAUGHING??????
This is a pathetic defense expert witness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member