GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if this has been discussed.

Take a look at her twitter account. I believe its the 3rd tweet from the top. Its the first tweet you'll find that has a link it in. Hit the link and read the 2 pages. I don't want to get any more specific, as I don't want violate TOS

I've seen that link and it disturbed me.... she intended that to be fun apparently and instead she was sexually harassed.... however, you are correct ''that site'' is banned here.... that is for "self sleuthing" only..... LE is aware.... as ICAC would have specifically looked for that and into that

I agree. That would be my first guess. They may have moved just to save money each time. There are lots of seasonal condos in the North Conway area that are rented for a few months at a time or even month-to-month. If ZH saw opportunities to move them to a nicer place for less money, they may not have had long-term leases to deal with.

Hummm. I am not so sure about that. It costs money to make a move. Money, time and energy. Plus with two girls uprooting them all the time from one place to another. Women are nesters.

I wonder.

MOO

My assumption of abby, and this is just my opinion is she is very smart.... has class and morals and enjoyed her closest friends and her boyfriend.... I think what kieran ramsey means is she is just like other teen girls.... she constantly communicated with friends through texting, maybe phone apps, talking on the phone, facebook, twitter, maybe tumblr too.... then the afternoon of oct 9 it just all of a sudden stops.... now I think from previous cases where a teen ''secretly'' talked to someone online, met up then went missing, that someone is identified quickly.... we had a case in nh a few yrs ago where a 15 yr old girl vanished and once ICAC checked everything out that someone was ID'd publicly and NH state police pleaded with the public on any info of his whereabouts..... 2 weeks went by and they ended up located by Salem, NH police at a bank..... girl as recovered safe and alive thankfully...... these types of things and abby's typical reported behavior leads me to believe she may have been grabbed by force by a violent perp.... or took a ride at random and unplanned by an adult aquaintance she THOUGHT she should be able to trust, and like her mother said..... may have realized at some point she was in danger......

I have lived all over NH, in the cities, busy towns and the north country..... these things happen all over this state but are not as prevelant as other states if ya know what I mean..... and having reported on crime all over the state and worked close with several LE agencies including state police and the AG's office I can say they learn more and more during and after every case and train constantly to improve with each one and as the times change...... I have been invited many times to participate in LE training to play the victim, play the perp, participated in active shooter training scenario, hostage negotiations, search and rescue with their k9's...... for a small state NH is very well trained and resourced as far as LE goes and its citizens should be proud..... these guys are doing everything they can to find abby.....

You're right... if it were as easy as an internet predator she'd be home by now, somehow and someway. I think living in the woods can be creepier than living in the city. When you hear gunshots in the city you know what it is and so many living so close there is a safety to it and if not a reason to be a target, you're probably pretty safe. In the woods, you want to be sure somebody is close enough that can hear your screams.

Here's her Tumblr http://gailmariehrnndz.tumblr.com/

**I sorta kinda agree with the introvert assessment but think that word is maybe too general...I'm still annoyed we can't post astro stuff, because I think there was a lot there...(I'm not even a woo-woo person by nature, I'm in it for the mathiness.) It's not hard to imagine where the topic could lead to silliness, but no more or less then candy wrapper conversations amiright?
(^-^)

I have not one inkling that AH's disappearance was at the hands of somebody she didn't know or think she knew. There is nothing to make anybody believe it is a runaway nor a stranger/human trafficking abduction.

This disappearance is at the hand of somebody she knew or somebody she thought she knew.

I've seen that link and it disturbed me.... she intended that to be fun apparently and instead she was sexually harassed.... however, you are correct ''that site'' is banned here.... that is for "self sleuthing" only..... LE is aware.... as ICAC would have specifically looked for that and into that

Self Mutilation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member