GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "Doc" used another physician as a tool to obtain means in furthering the murder of his wife. I wonder how that makes the other doctor feel?

I hope Grunander does as good a job laying out the timeline as he's doing with everything else so far.

This prosecutor is soothing for some reason.

I really think he'll be convicted. I think Martin knows that too.

I hope you are right on both counts, and I have really appreciated your insight here. I know I'm not the only one :seeya:

There's a ton of circumstantial evidence -- some rather small items, some huge, but all of it ties together to paint a clear picture.

Most compelling to me:

The way Michele was found in the bathtub, clothed, head under faucet, water in tub

Martin lying about the position she was found in

Disposing of medications

Michele having all those drugs in her system, but particularly ambien

Martin requesting extra narcotics

The Gypsy motive

Confessions made to inmates

OMG! All those drugs that first night she was home! :eek:

AND, he sent his daughter to bed saying he'd watch over mom. :(

Good grief!
:(
fran

I didn't put together that the night of the overdose, when he was supposed to be taking care of Michele, he went to work and called Gypsy! Did he come home hoping she was dead and would claim he was at work? Or claim Alexis gave Michele the meds?

I really hope he has a visual timeline because that's the only thing I'm still wondering about -- I want to see it laid out where Martin was and when, and the phone calls that Michele had with Rachel, etc

Good job tying some of these things together, Grundanar

He is doing an AWESOME job!! Riveting and utterly convincing.

I'd really like to see the camera on MacNeill while the State is taping in all those little nails into his coffin.

Anna W testified Dr. knew how to give drugs and make death look like heart attack.
Inmate testifed drugs Rx'd - and they couldnt do anything.

testimony of narcotics rx'd as a professional courtesy - he was looking thru a PDR - she never saw him look thru it before - he said looking for drugs Rx'd for Michelle. He drugs her up and leaves her heavily sedated.

He and gypsy texted 6 times. . . . Michelle had significant plastic surgery. He was not happy she stayed in hospital that night - he wanted her home.

phone calls & texts on 4/3/07 date of surgery between Gypsy & def - 24 texts.

He insists Alexis go to bed on the night Michelle gets home - her eyes completely bandaged (blind). Def. gives Michelle multiple list of drugs.

He texts and calls Gypsy that night - don't take my word for it - there is evidence of text messages exchanged. @ 9:42 he is calling Gypsy from work.

first time he actually calls Gypsy from cellphone because Michelle is onto him - first time he calls in some time was date of the funeral.

Michelle is heavily sedated - unable to wake. What happened - what did you do? Def. admits he may have overmed.

alexis writes list of what was given. make sure Mom was ok - dressing wounds - about 7 hrs later - gives Michelle pill form - pain pill . . . later that night Michelle wakes up tells Alexis - your dad kept giving me pills til I threw up.

Timing was signficiant because it was first time he was alone with his wife to give wife drugs. Alexis left to go back to medical school - Michelle is dead by 11:30 in the bathtub - with same cocktail of drugs given on 4/4.

She was sensitive to meds, didn't like to take them. They attend post op visits with Dr. Thompson. . . . note Alexis never gave valium, phenergan, or ambian because she didn't need it.

Michelle was walking and tapering to 1-2 percocets a day - noted in dr. record. on 4/8 an argument between Michelle & Def - confronts hubby on the affair with Gypsy - he denies it.

Michelle & Alexis ate @ Sizzler before she went home - said she was feeling just fine. Michelle & Alexis talked the night before her death - michelle was doing fine the night before her death.

Pictures and texts between Gypsy and Def.

Excellent! He brought it down to the bare bones; the pharmacology of this case: That her daughters didn't give her many of the drugs found in her system :IE the Valium Phenergan and more. Plus Liquid Loracet; very rare.
He was shoving this stuff down her; and her daughter testified to that fact!

I'll bet she could barely get the words out what he was actually doing to her.

Excellent Point by the State. This is all about the Pharmacology. And who orchestrated this event; the Death of Michelle MacNeill. :(

Martin MacNeill couldn't get his wife outta da tub.

It was just too much work for him.....

:scared::scared::scared::scared:

Oh, I like this - prosecutor listing all the ways he could have gotten her out of the tub, even if he couldn't lift her

My bird just said WHAT?? in response to this last part...am cracking up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88