GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, that timeline that prosecutor just mentioned doesn't make sense. He wouldn't have given her the drugs and immediately held her head under water -- he would have had to wait some time for the drugs to take effect.

ETA: More likely between 10:00 - 11:00 he gave the drugs, then went to office to get his picture taken, went back home to drown her, then picked up Ada

He presented a pretty long window of opportunity. Over an hour.

Ok, that timeline that prosecutor just mentioned doesn't make sense. He wouldn't have given her the drugs and immediately held her head under water -- he would have had to wait some time for the drugs to take effect.

I wonder if he made her breakfast that day and crushed mess in it. Didn't Alexis say Michelle told her on the phone thet "MM was being really sweet" that day? No proof, sadly. Stomach contents?

He over acted his crime.

Didn't watch Dexter...lol. Sorry; just trying to lighten things up; as it's horrific.

But EXCELLENT CLOSING btw....

He presented a pretty long window of opportunity. Over an hour.

I suppose that's possible. He must have arrived right after Alexis last talked to her. If he had close to an hour, he could have given her the meds somehow, waited 30 minutes to draw a bath then put her in and drown her

I wonder if he made her breakfast that day and crushed mess in it. Didn't Alexis say Michelle told her on the phone thet "MM was being really sweet" that day? No proof, sadly. Stomach contents?

Yes, Alexis did say that but if he had given her drugs before he left for work, she would't have been so alert when she talked on the phone to Alexis

I suppose that's possible. He must have arrived right after Alexis last talked to her. If he had close to an hour, he could have given her the meds somehow, waited 30 minutes to draw a bath then put her in and drown her

Or maybe one round of pills earlier in that AM, then another when he went back to house?

Very possible. Maybe even in the night as well.

Yes, Alexis did say that but if he had given her drugs before he left for work, she would't have been so alert when she talked on the phone to Alexis

Depending on when he dropped Ada at Kindergarten, he could have gone back. Can't remember whAt time was last time Michele talked to Alexis, but drugs would take at least 20 mins or so to make her noticeably drugged. She may even have seemed so "happy" when she talked to Alexis because of the high from narcotics.

Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 2m
Grunander says there was no struggle between #MartinMacNeill and Michele because "she was out of it." @fox13now #MacNeillTrial

Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 4m
"The almost perfect murder," Grunander reiterates to the jury. They're paying close attention. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill

This is an excellent closing btw. He has wrapped up his case with a bow on it if you ask me. Which is why I love any CE case. IT's the mountain of evidence that will convict.

Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 1m
One of the jurors looks visibly upset. He's sitting with his arms folded. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill #MacNeilltrial

Wow. Well; I am too; I have my hands over my mouth; for like the past half hour. Trying to hold it in; what he did because it's so horrific. It is.

Wow. IMO, he has demolished the defense's core: the ME can't say beyond the body..aftdr that, its a jury's job to determine
Add..Drowning diluted the drugs

I wasnt too thrilled with the prosecution up until this closing. But this closing really is awesome.

Excellent point with Inmate #1 not being able to know about the bandages over her eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member