GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
OT... what does BBM stand for on this board? lol TIA

Who Thinks Gypsy is still waiting for him to be released?

Seriously, can anyone come up with any reasonable alternative to how Michele died other than what the state just laid out? Any devil's advocates out there?

Thinking, thinking. I love doing devil's advocate.. :)

I think Ambien is very fast acting also.

Exactly. I believe MacNeill didn't need much time between when Michele ingested the drugs and he was running the tub in anticipation for her to become really loopy.

maybe Spencer will continue as he has and read the entire trial transcript and impeach himself??

I probably won't be able to watch live either way. I'm going home to make lunch for my son and his friend. Fajitas!

Enjoy lunch! Thanks for all your posts. They're always thoughtful and pleasure to read.

Seriously, can anyone come up with any reasonable alternative to how Michele died other than what the state just laid out? Any devil's advocates out there?

I'm working and so not listening 100%, but did Grunander say anything about how the jury doesn't have to convinced beyond ALL doubt, only beyond a REASONABLE doubt, i.e. this may not be the only way she could have died, but it's the only REASONABLE way to conclude that she died? That seems important to me, because sure it COULD have been an accident, but for that to be the case there are these 89 other things that you'd have to say were coincidences and that's just too hard to swallow.

Wasn't it weird when they just went on "a break". Dear lord, not a defined break just a break...

Strange.

Please tell me Gustin is not doing the defense closing. I would really much rather listen to Spencer

If the defense is supposed to be a quasi partnership then I wonder what Gustin brought to the table if she doesn't close. Spencer, IMO, carried nearly all of the burden.

Great job from the prosecution of weaving all the pieces of the
Fabric together.
Now , lets pray for a great job from the jury in recognizing it
For what is is....
Murder !

A bit off topic, but I don't understand why men and some women don't just divorce their spouse if they want out. By killing them, they are going to get caught (most of the time) and therefore, screw up their own lives. It just does not make sense. SMH

Know what ya mean. I divorced my abusive, alcoholic husband so I wouldn't have to kill him!

Can someone point me in the direction of Gypsy's letters being read. I missed trial yesterday. TIA! :loveyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla