GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg! He is almost done yet????

Re: the pants. I'm one who thinks he undressed her after Ava saw her in order to make it more believable that she was attempting to bathe and fell. However, I'm also thinking that one of his ulterior motives may have been to have her in a humiliating condition during the efforts of neighbors and responders. He really seems to have hated her that much.

"Is ***** really so unusual for inmates to use?"

Ummmm when referring to your wife who died tragically, I vote yes.

I'm bored with this. Is anyone impressed with his closing...?

B*&^h is not a NORMAL name husbands call their wives. ESPECIALLY if the wife is deceased.

There's been a couple of times this def attorney angered me as I listen here. I guess it's just how he puts things.

Poor Michelle.
:(
fran

Did he mock her? I'm listening while I'm working, so I might have missed it.

Yes he did. Mimicked her voice , her statement that she couldn't handle looking at blood. She was talking about seeing her mother's bloody clothes in the garage, the same day her mother DIED!

Re: the pants. I'm one who thinks he was undressed her after Ava saw her in order to make it more believable that she was attempting to bathe and fell. However, I'm also thinking that one of his ulterior motives may have been to have her in a humiliating condition during the efforts of neighbors and responders. He really seems to have hated her that much.

I had considered he kept changing her clothing to cast doubt on the witness statements. I think the more accurate thing is he was trying to make it look like an accident while getting ready to bathe. jmo

This defense closing is like a switch and bait.....I was thinking I would hear actual evidence to disbute what the state brought forth instead I am hearing how every single prosecution witness lied. I realize that a certain percentage of a defnese's case is trying to get the jury to see through some lies, but not every single witness. I don't think defense has left any witness out of the lie train, has he?

I'm not sure but I think Spencer has it wrong...I believe the poetry and money on account from Poirer testimony was BEFORE Martin told him about killing his wife but I may be the one that is confused.

Circumstantial evidence; drip, drip, drip.

why does he not just shut up instead of keep apologizing.

Yes, Spencer, you wore out your welcome with me a long time ago! Same nit-pickity-pick as throughout the trial and as disorganized.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks